Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Nitroplanes Online Support

Has anyone ever actually seen the online support working? I have been on ever time of day and it is never up. Sat on the phone (long distance on my dime ofcourse) for 1/2 to 45 minutes and never got past the recording on hold. If this is the kind of support I can expect maybe I should cancel the order for my plane before it is too late. I ordered a Skytrainer RTF (blue) because Red was out of stock. I get a message on my answering machine that blue was out of stock would I like red or white. Tried to call (no anwer) tried online "live" support yet to ever find it on (yes it was during the stated business hours). Sent two e-mails that I want Red, no response from either one. My order # is 961059. Any help or is this the norm?

Inept Corpse
    P-47 Thunderbolt Brotherhood #130

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Nitroplanes Online Support

I have used it a dozen times. I have watched it for about 40 minutes one time, but the instant messaging worked for me. You mileage may very.

I have not been on for a long while, best way to get answer was to send nitrostaff1 a PM. John did a good job for me.

Buzz.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I've been very unhappy with their support so far. I ordered one of the new Airfield P-47's (web site showed it as being in stock) then two days later received a notice saying they were out of stock. I responded to "support@nitroplanes.com" and asked if they had one of the other ones (green color scheme) in stock and if so to send that one. Never got a response from the e-mail so I called and I did get someone on the phone who told me they had that plane in stock and he would get it out that day. I later received an e-mail saying he had sent it out that day and gave me a tracking #. Two days later, I get another notice saying that plane is out of stock ??? How could he have sent it out if it was out of stock.

I've sent another e-mail (it is the weekend so no one answers the phone) stating that I was not exactly happy about this but I'd go with the P-51 "IF" they had that one in stock, otherwise to cancel my order. I suspect I will not hear anything back from this e-mail either and will have to call.

Their products might be perfectly fine, can't say.... but it's kinda hard to know if you can't get anything shipped.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hello,you are right,the service provided by Nitroplanes is BAD.I bought an Embraer 312-Tucano and i need a replace for the canopy.I wrote to Nitroplanes on may 2010 and they dont answer me!its incredible,i will never buy anything from Nitroplanes!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

on-line SUX's........................
    I have tried 9 times at various times of day..........nothing
    Dave \"Sparky\" Davis - RCCA #870
    \"Earth is the insane asylum for the universe\"

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I have used their online support many times with good success. Never had to wait long and always got good service. That is my experience.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I have been trying for weeks to get them on the phone or use the online support. No luck at all. If this is what I can expect for service I think I will take my money someplace else.
    Sig Kadet Brotherhood #142. WooHoo!!!
    BUSA Brotherhood #69.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Go to the following link and see what the BBB has on Nitroplanes also know as Nitro Model Planes http://www.trustlink.org/Reviews/Nit...anes-205968257

Here is NP address and number supplied by the BBB
    13240 Amar Road
    City of Industry, CA 91746
    (626) 369-2301