Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Shipping to Canada

I was looking at buying an ARF which costs $130. Your web site indicates $184 to ship the model to Ontario Canada. Not the MOON!

RE: Shipping to Canada

It's not their fault you live in Canada. You'll find shipping to Canada is much more costly. I sent some stuff I sold on the Bay & shipping was double..
    Too much horsepower- Just right !!!

Alot of companies try to take advantage of the border crossing issue... most of them are just too lazy to fill out that one extra piece of paper work to send it across the border...

My friend just tried to order a Leo to Canada... next day got an email saying it was "too large" too send and the order was cancelled.. I call total BS as Ive had boxes weighing twice as much and having 30X the value sent from the US to Canada no issues at all...

This has been addressed many times in the past... no sense rehashing it yet again.

There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Uh, I think you lost me !! How can you say the business is taking advantage of the border crossing issue when they DON'T make a sale?????? Why don't ya stop whineing & just buy from someone else????? Maybe you can find a buddy that lives in the States & have it delivered to him. Then just make arraingments to pick it up from him. Don't badmouth a business just because they don't ship to a forgien country.
    Too much horsepower- Just right !!!