Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

Follow Up Order of T34 Mentor Still Pending

Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

Follow Up Order of T34 Mentor Still Pending

Old 11-05-2010, 09:35 AM
voidhawk22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Follow Up Order of T34 Mentor Still Pending

HiNitro Planes,

Please id like to follow up on my order on the CMP t34 Mentor
I emailed you :

This is my email that im using: [email protected]

Please emnail me the status of my order. I just placed my order November 5, 2010

Thanks
Mike<input type="hidden" id="gwProxy"></input><input type="hidden" id="jsProxy" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" />
Old 11-05-2010, 06:40 PM
outdoorhunting

Default RE: Follow Up Order of T34 Mentor Still Pending

You need to give them your order number !!!!
Old 11-05-2010, 09:57 PM
voidhawk22

I did have the chance to save the order number...what then? Nitro planes is too slow in replying on emails.<input type="hidden" id="gwProxy"></input><input type="hidden" id="jsProxy" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" />
Old 11-06-2010, 07:40 AM
outdoorhunting

I have most always defended NP, however, it seems that after watching for a couple of years there has been NO improvement. I would suggest, if you paid with a credit card, to immediately get in touch with your CC company & initiate what is called a "charge back" or cancellation of the charge to your card. If That dosen't get NP's attention, nothing will. I have 3 of their planes & never had any trouble with them (other than their Impossible to read intructions.) They shipped to me VERY quickly & the planes are still flying after 3 yrs. However, a bargin stops being a bargin when it's at the cost of a Total loss of customer service !!!!!! They used to have a guy named John who, although, was slow, took care of a lot of problems. it seems now, a customer will complain & then his posts just vanish. Go figure !!!!!!
Old 11-06-2010, 07:58 AM
voidhawk22

Thanks outdoor,

Payment from the paypal has been paid. I hope it will go smoothly. To tell you frankly im not from the US, im here in Manila Philippines. Last time i emailed them (probobly a year ago,) they dont ship more than 40 size planes outside US.

So now i begged a lot of my friend to their friend's friends to accept the shippminet of the kit there in the US. Finally one of my firend's friend agreed to take the job. He lives in seattle. Wa. He will finally ship it here in or country.

I also instructed them from the email (NP) and also from the payment process. (paypall)

I just hope that this will go smoothly outdoorhunting, maybe im just so worried about the order (or you can say im paranoid). From my last email to them, until now they did not email me the details about the updates on the order if i will recieve any reciept or other confirmation.

I just knew that from my friend paypal's account, the payment was already accepted. Hope the Big boss there was the one who took care of this.

Just for your info why i used my firend's paypal account. My wifey does not allow our card to purchase planes. GRRR!

Anyway i hope that NP will have more support from their customers, and much more on other countries. I always go to the customer live chat but really does not work and its always offline!

Outdoor if you are really are close to them maybe you can help me...just by asking them my status of my order.

Thanks and have more good flights ahead of you.
Mike
<input type="hidden" id="gwProxy" /><input type="hidden" id="jsProxy" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" />
<input type="hidden" id="gwProxy" /><input type="hidden" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" />
<input type="hidden" id="gwProxy" /><input type="hidden" id="jsProxy" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" />
<input type="hidden" id="gwProxy" /><input type="hidden" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" />
<input type="hidden" id="gwProxy"></input><input type="hidden" id="jsProxy" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" />
Old 11-09-2010, 12:06 AM
voidhawk22

<input type="hidden" id="gwProxy"></input><input type="hidden" id="jsProxy" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" />

Thank God My order went thruogh!!!

Good Job NitroPlanes!!!!! I promise to remember my order number next time I purchase another kit from you Guys!!

Thanks. Now i can sleep at night!

Mike
Old 11-09-2010, 08:36 AM
outdoorhunting

Congrats!!!!!!!!! When dealing on the internet or anywhere else as a matter of fact. DOCUMENT EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Date & times of conversations,the name of the person you talked to, how long they had you on hold. It sounds like a lot of extra work, but it can save you a lot of problems.
Old 11-09-2010, 09:13 AM
voidhawk22

Yup. yes sir everything will be documented! Ive also documented my "online" conversations just this morning (or its probobly night time there). I had a woinderfull chat with George!
Funny when i made the survey there were no george listed on the people support there.

Anyway its really like winning a Lotto when i made through the online support and i keep telling george.."dont go yet! dont go yet!," ha ha

Nitroplanes really gave me all the details in my email...tracking, even my order number!

I really hope my luck will be the same of the customers who will order in the future!

Mike

Old 11-09-2010, 10:19 AM
outdoorhunting

I have bought 3 different planes from them a while back & was "sweating bullets" till I got them. I was waiting for the hammer to drop. The first one came in 5 days ( the email notification came in about 4 hrs.) The second & third was about a week getting here, but it was around the holidays. I've got nothing but good to say about their planes. The instructions suck & like any ARF you need to go over ALL glue joints you can reach. They are called ARFs (almost ready to fly !!!!) Good Luck !