Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

Nirtoplanes.com A10 from Guanli

Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

Nirtoplanes.com A10 from Guanli

Old 11-13-2010, 09:03 PM
tdrnmartin
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nirtoplanes.com A10 from Guanli

Anybody know what all the ECS programming options are for the 25amp ESC in the: "Upgraded 4-CH A-10 Thunderbolt 2 RC w/ Dual Brushless Motor & ESC+ LiPo Battery 100% RTF (Camo Version 2)" from Nitro planes?

I just want to make sure all is right before first flight.

Thanks!
Old 11-15-2010, 12:04 PM
opjose

Default RE: Nirtoplanes.com A10 from Guanli

The programming options are pretty basic... e.g. Brake On-Off

Just make sure that you start the plane at least once ( while holding it! ) with the throttle all the way up, then bring it down and back up again to let the RX "Learn" the TX's throttle range.

If they motors are in sync ( producing about the same amount of power ) you will hear a bit of a warbling because of phaze interference in the sound coming from the EDF's.

If instead you hear over or under tones, like a harmony as one motor is slower than the other, then your ESC's are out of sync.

Old 11-15-2010, 12:33 PM
tdrnmartin
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Nirtoplanes.com A10 from Guanli

Thank you, I will do that. I've actually found that info in another post. I should probably explain why I want this info. I recently picked this A-10 up at a swap-meet and I was in the process of setting it up on my Futaba 9C. I didn't notice that I hadn't change the new plane in memory to acro from Heli, so I actualy started to set up the a-10 as a heli by mistake. I'm worried that I might have changed an ESC setting by mistake and I'd like to go through the options to double check them all. This isn't my first plane or electic model by a long shot, so I'm not stranger to programming the ESC from the transmitter. I also know that if you don't have the specific options for a given ESC, you could really casue the ESC and possbile yourself harm if you try to program one blindly. That's why I would really like to see what the programming options are for the guanli 25 ESC.

Thank you!
Todd