Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

Yak 52 3D 50 - 56" ARF

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

Yak 52 3D 50 - 56" ARF

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 06:27 PM
vetterick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yak 52 3D 50 - 56" ARF

I've tried emailing Nitro Planes, and PMing support, with no reply from either, now I'll try this.

Order Number: 974505

I have a host of problems with this plane the largest of witch is the wing tube socket in the right hand side is not in straight causing 1 1/2" dihedral on the one side, the other problems are, the motor mounts are big enough for a 160, fuel tank is to small for a 40, the ailerons don't fit the wings well, there was no wire coupler to go between the elevator halves, only 3 of the 4 control pushrods, no throttle pushrod, and the paint on the canopy looks like a 3 year old did it.

I had one of these Yaks from an earlier batch, it was a very nice plane, when I saw they were back in stock I had to have another, what I got is made from the same plans but not close to the same quality, it appears they just threw in parts they had.

Please let know what to do, at least email or PM me and let me know its being looked into, I've bought a lot of planes from Nitroplanes, I don't want to have to find another supplier.

Thanks, Rick
Old 12-09-2010, 09:31 AM
vetterick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Yak 52 3D 50 - 56

Well thats nice, dang near a month and no action, looks like I'm on my own and will find a new supplier.

A former customer.