Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

My order... #1015508

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

My order... #1015508

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2010, 09:00 PM
frazier.scot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My order... #1015508

Hello there nitroplanes,

So just friday,I recievedmy2 kits from you guys, and much to my dismay one of the planes was completely the wrong bird!!! Nitroplanes answer to this wasto ask me tojust mail it back to you guys with an RMA number, and the correct shipment will be redone. The frustration lies in the fact that my son doesn't get his plane for christmas that he has been drooling over(number 1), nowI have to pay even more for shipping (number 2), damaged parts and missing stuff (like the epoxy and the control horns and a vert stab cracked)(number 3)..
nitroplanes staff, I have to say I was quite upset, (i'm sureyou might be too in my situation of having to tell your kid"sorry,I know you saw me orderthe f-16for you... but this is what came (F-9f panther not his favorite)..The last e-mailI sent to nitroplanes basincally said, howmultiple shortcomingsended up insub-par service, thatI am in the customer service industry, and if serviceended up like that whereI work, then someone would be written up!!
nitroplanes staff, on my partI would like to first apolagize. My frustration was "over the top" and was excessive. I just got "protective"over what my sons feelingsof dissapointment would be, knowinghelikes the F-16 so much, and coupled with the fact, that in order to get the kits(my son andI wanted),I will have to shell out even more $ making that black friday sale ineffective...I really have to say, sorry- you guys for sending you guysan e-mail that could be taken as kurt, daft, and arrogant, for the events that could be entirely accidental. Yes there weredefficencies on your companies part... but I did not need to exaserbate the issue.

With that beingsaid,onceI told my son about themix-up... he definitely wasn't happy,but whatcameas an unexpected surprise was, whenI showed him the shipmentsIreceived fromnitroplanes to see if he could deal with the F-9f,what he DIDlike... wasmy1400mmyellow mustang!I will still be making a review ofmy company experience, and the planes of course..which brings me to my point.
(I have to talk to my wife first, but...) possibly, sincethe sale price of the f-16 was $77.00 andboth the retract versions (red and yellow) were only$12 more. if my son would like, if my wife doesn't care ifI spenda couplemore dollars, and if you find it acceptable-would you, nitroplanes staff,consider letting me purchase the P15-D(red) kit with retracts for the additional $12? If soI would act as if the f-16 mixup incident never happened,and rate my service with your establishment basedon the two mustangs.. Please feel free to e-mail me... of call (only i answer) scott at 608-385-1845 or [email protected]!

I started this letter negatives points,I will end with positives.

My experience with my first order at nitroplanes (notes): 55inch airfield/gws ordered Nov. 27,10. used cheapest shipping as a guage, ups only for economy shipping, tracking info kept up to date (10 minute delay very good) (ups guycarelessly put it on the ground "in arush"bad) maybe fragile written on the sides next time? opened the box, professional packing job super job on the packing...UH..OH.. the hinges are pressed foam!! and my vertical stab wasbusted right on that hinge..detail on thisplane is insurpassableevery detail down to the rivets and lines.. one of the most qualityepo planesI have seen!!!E-tracts arenice with smooth "swoop" to them.. I absolutely cannot wait tillthe AirField 1400mmF-4U Corsair to come around!!! Nitroplanes great work on the mustang! the only issues were with a cracked stab and a gerk for a ups guy. by far better thantoysonics and bananahobby,

thanks for your time
scott frazier-