Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

RC Biplanes, Ever restocking???

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

RC Biplanes, Ever restocking???

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2012, 07:35 AM
BIPER/PIPER
My Feedback: (63)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC Biplanes, Ever restocking???

Is Nitroplanes ever gonna restock any of their 120 size biplanes??? Haven't seen any all year. Last contact said April.
Thanks
Old 06-07-2012, 03:18 PM
captinjohn

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: RC Biplanes, Ever restocking???

Be kinda nice to get them airplanes in people want....old timers will kick the bucket first. Never having a chance too fly while they can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-07-2012, 05:03 PM
blvdbuzzard

I have posted on their forum asking about restocking. Some times they have a guess, others not any time soon.

They were working on a email notification setup. I did get an email about one item I was looking for.

Buzz.
Old 06-10-2012, 05:23 PM
DESERT RATT
My Feedback: (7)

I ask to have an Email on a 120-140 size plane, they said they didn't do that. ?
Old 06-11-2012, 01:02 PM
RTCharlie

What is the item number for the plane so I can check to see when we will get it back in.

-Charlie
Old 07-07-2012, 05:17 AM
captinjohn

ORIGINAL: RTCharlie

What is the item number for the plane so I can check to see when we will get it back in.

-Charlie
The question was on restocking a Biplane....you coud at least give him/us a answer on any of the Biplanes people may want to buy. Well...get with it please.
Old 07-11-2012, 04:56 PM
captinjohn

ORIGINAL: RTCharlie

-Charlie
How about you Guys start a list of 20cc-50cc airplanes you have or will have in stock. Then maybe someone could order one!
Old 08-02-2012, 10:00 AM
opjose

Just got my 50cc Ultimate.

They seem to have gone fairly fast.

They were on sale for $250.00 / ea and disappeared in three days.
Old 08-02-2012, 11:37 AM
captinjohn

What did Nitro P do? Get 3 reutrns and then re-sold them. I know they do resell them....the Yak 54 I got from them had paperwork in the box ...a note saying what was wrong with it. Well when I got it the was still there and the items was not even fixed that was described on not in the box. opjose, how is it that you allways get the airplanes you want from NitroPlanes?????
<hr />
Just got my 50cc Ultimate.

They seem to have gone fairly fast.

They were on sale for $250.00 / ea and disappeared in three days. Was your post.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:01 PM
opjose

ORIGINAL: captinjohn

opjose, how is it that you allways get the airplanes you want from NitroPlanes?????
You should talk to RTCharlie ( here ) about your "returns".

I've never seen that happen on any plane I've purchased from them and I'm well into three dozen or more.

When I've had problems they've always made it right, but sometimes it takes patience, insistence and a bit of cleverness contacting people.

Re: Want

I opened the e-mail, saw the "specials" when I clicked through to the web site, noticed that BOTh the 1.20 and 50cc were available again and I hit purchase on the 50cc. Two days later they were sold out again though the 1.20 went faster..

My box was new and unopened, nothing missing, and the cargo labels indicated a recent load from CMP in China.

BTW: It's an excellent plane, no wrinkles, decent hardware pack ( anodized aluminum horns, ball links, etc. )

I would have liked to have seen metal strut anchors instead of glue-in ply anchors. The latter may break over time, though I may add CF to mine to be sure.

Still $250.00 for a 50cc bi-plane? I'll be watching for another sale.