Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Senior 60 - Shipping to Canada

Need some help

I ordered 2 senior 60's online - requested shipping via UPS Standard to Canada - paid for with PayPal - email confirmed order # 1071216 - got an email 2 days later saying order was cancelled due to oversize - looking through emails found that shipping was changed to USPS - finally got a csr online and was bluntly informed that NitroPlanes only ships via USPS to Canada and the shipping selection of UPS on the website was a mistake.

Can someone let me know if this is really the case - if so it probably will be my first and most probably last attempt at doing business with NitroPlanes - been trying to communicate with someone for days but LiveHelp status is always "be back shortly"

Thanks ... Arn

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Senior 60 - Shipping to Canada

I got the Senior also, and it was shipped usps with no problems at all. Shipping was reasonable.

flynte
    MAAC 79035

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Maybe it was because you just ordered 1 .... my order was for 2 and they probably tried to wrap the boxex together ..... it's the only thing I can think os why it was oversize ....

BTW ...... how was the kit .... good quality ?? .... an exact knockoff of the SIG Kadet Senior ??? .... if you can give me an idea I might just try to go after them again ....

.... maybe if you will let me know your order # I can get the sales people to look it up and compare it with mine .... just to find out why my order was cancelled ....

.... tx .... Arn

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hi. I tried to order a 72inch span CMPro Japanese Zero and they would not ship to NFLD. My friend tried to order a CMPro Corsair and they would not ship his either. I can't find any dealers for CMPro in Canada except jet-hobbies.com and they don't answer the phone, or have a website, or an e-mail address. All e-mails to CMP models have gone unanswered. Thems the breaks I guess. Oh well...

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

http://www.cmpairplane.com doesn't work for you ????