Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Nitro Planes

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Nitro Planes

Hello ALL,

I want to know is when will they get some of their advertised nitro trainers in!

Is there anyone who represents the company want to answer some simple questions .

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Nitro Planes

When things become available they are quickly posted on the web site.

The manufacturers for most asian arfs have retooled to produce other products due to the economy.

OEM's such as CMP who still ship have greatly pared down their production items offering far fewer planes than they did before.

As a result ARFs are not as commonly available and shipments require very large orders to be placed ( to get the factories to go back into production ).

So the end result is that there is no good answer to your question... the planes will be in when they are listed.

As a result of the above, you are best off looking for planes they have in stock or recently added as opposed to the older models.

Should you have a problem with a broken part, etc. it is more likely that NP can pull a replacement part from an existing box they have on hand.

They have supply for the Senior 60 and the Low Wing Trainer 60, so I'd recommend those.

There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Nitro Planes

Maybe they just came into stock but I see several trainers in stock here :
    http://www.nitroplanes.com/trainers.html