Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

Nitro Planes

Old 01-19-2011, 10:12 AM
franzaman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitro Planes

Hello ALL,

I want to know is when will they get some of their advertised nitro trainers in!

Is there anyone who represents the company want to answer some simple questions .
Old 01-19-2011, 01:05 PM
opjose

Default RE: Nitro Planes

When things become available they are quickly posted on the web site.

The manufacturers for most asian arfs have retooled to produce other products due to the economy.

OEM's such as CMP who still ship have greatly pared down their production items offering far fewer planes than they did before.

As a result ARFs are not as commonly available and shipments require very large orders to be placed ( to get the factories to go back into production ).

So the end result is that there is no good answer to your question... the planes will be in when they are listed.

As a result of the above, you are best off looking for planes they have in stock or recently added as opposed to the older models.

Should you have a problem with a broken part, etc. it is more likely that NP can pull a replacement part from an existing box they have on hand.

They have supply for the Senior 60 and the Low Wing Trainer 60, so I'd recommend those.

Old 01-25-2011, 02:01 PM
dditch

Default RE: Nitro Planes

Maybe they just came into stock but I see several trainers in stock here :
http://www.nitroplanes.com/trainers.html