I purchased the plane as a Christmas gift. Upon assembly, we noticed that a part was missing (ESC-25A). I called on 12/29/2010 and finally got a person to answer the phone after remaining on hold for over 40 minutes. Their web site chat line never works. The rep told me that a part would be mailed out that day. On January 12, 2011, I called because the part never arrived. After remaining on hold for over 35 minutes, the rep told me that they would send out the part that day. It arrived today (1/19/2011) and it is the wrong part. I finally talked to a rep via their chat forum and the rep told me that I would need to go to a hobby store or Radio Shack to get the part. How can a company direct you to another store to purchase a part that should have been delivered with the product?

Their customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with. As soon as I asked for a refund, their chatt forum IMMEDIATELTY shut down and went off-line.

I am seeking a full refund or delivery of the part. Delivery of product was NOT as agreed. The plane WILL NOT fly without the missing part. I called a local hobby store and they said that they charged $27 for their brand of ESC.

Some Christmas gift...