Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

problem with NitroPlanes

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

problem with NitroPlanes

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2011, 03:06 PM
customer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default problem with NitroPlanes

Bought a plane for my son for Christmas, and very unhappy. Get busy signal constantly when I try to call, can't email, no support at all. Plane is Chinese "junk" as my husband says, missing a charger, and a camera was backordered with no delivery date given...just in limbo. Can't cancel that part, cause I am getting no support. SO frustrating! I think I just got taken for $150.
Old 01-03-2011, 05:42 PM
Glacier Girl
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: problem with NitroPlanes

Something I just thought of on a similar post, and not making excuses for N/P, but China pretty much shuts down for around two weeks for New Years.
In talking to N/P's folks, they are Asian. Could be N/P is shut down too for the holiday.

Whoops, my bad, that doesn't happen till February.

Welcome to NitroPlanes customer service, or lack of in many cases.

If you paid by credit card or pay pal, file a dispute. Taking their money may get their attention.
Old 01-24-2011, 03:41 PM
chebert

Default RE: problem with NitroPlanes

I am in the same boat, I am sooo frustrated with NP, they do not reply to emails or answer the phone, I am about to file a dispute with my credit card company and I do have many emails to show my CC company I have tried contacting them about the junk I got with no reply.. Good Luck..