Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

Anyone home?

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 10:40 AM
ATVAlliance

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone home?

Have a couple issues with one of my last orders and had been talking to Nitrostaff1 via PM here. But seems he is MIA as the last login to this site from him was back in December.

Is this site not used much for support for NP's I see that someone on RCD representing NP has posts as recent as today but not sure if its the same person or not. Im not a member of RCD, so thought I would post this first before joining yet another forum.

John(nitrostaff1) if you are reading this...please check your PM.

Thanks

Old 02-10-2011, 09:20 AM
opjose

Default RE: Anyone home?

Eric and others have taken over for John.

If you have an issue with a particular order head over to rcdiscuss.com and post in the Nitroplanes CRM section.

Make SURE you start your post with

Problem with order # YSTxxxxxxxxxxx

Your order number should start with YST...

Then provide a description of the problem and pictures if possible.

Eric responds quite quickly.

This forum is more to answer questions about specific planes, though it's been used as a resolution vehicle in the past.

Old 02-11-2011, 09:00 AM
ATVAlliance

Thanks for the post.  I had always dealt with John here via PM and always was treated right.

On this particular deal (a plane the wife bought me sometime back for Christmas present this year) I hope they dont think Im trying to pull a "quickie".

Anyway...I'll do as you say and see how it goes.

Thanks.
Old 02-11-2011, 09:42 AM
opjose

Eric's pretty good.

I had a problem with a smashed canopy on a plane I purchased before Xmas, but only discovered a week ago when I finally opened the box.

He took care of it by shipping out a replacement from a new plane he had in stock.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:07 AM
ATVAlliance

Like I said...John always treated me right on the couple of times I had to talk to him.  And I can understand that they probably get a lot of people that do try to pull "quickies" on them with less than truthful scenerios.  But, Im not one to try and get something for nothing...but do desire to have legit issues taken care of when they arrise.  Hopefully my track record with them, and better yet the amount of money I have spent with them over the past year will speak for itself.

Ive already fixed the wing.  Its just I have a brand new plane that had to have the wing cut open and patched back together to make it safe.  No way was I prepared to fly any plane, let alone one this big with 3 broken ribs in wing half.  All 3 were in a row to boot.  If it had only been 1 rib...i might have left it and said nothing...but 3, I had to repair it.  It would need repaired anyway IF they decide to deny me a new wing.

Thanks again for letting me know who to talk to.  I made the post and am awaiting a reply.