Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

Fan Trainer Order problem

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

Fan Trainer Order problem

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2011, 07:32 AM
crashtesting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fan Trainer Order problem

Dear Sir,
I just received your Fan Trainer Order #1164097. Thank You for the very fast shipping. Everything looks real good except for most of the fuselage. Very rippled (Looks like a sack of walnuts) There are no holes predrilled to aline the rear fuselage or the incidence of the main wing. The fiberglass doesn't look defected in any way, it just looks horrible. How can I get just the fuselage replaced? I've tried e-mailing them, only to get a the message returned to me that it could not be delivered, I've tried calling them but the message phone is full.
Does anybody know what is going on? .........Thank You.................Fly-On
Old 02-19-2011, 03:58 PM
giddyuperic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Fan Trainer Order problem

Where are you in ca? south or central or northern? They are down here in southern cal maybe you could drop in on them? I have talked to them at shows and they seem very nice. Do you have photos of what you are talking about?
Old 02-20-2011, 09:35 AM
crashtesting

Thank You for your response. I live in Northern California so going there is not feasible. I received back the e-mail that I sent to them as it could not be delivered. I've tried to call, and the message system was full and did not take my calls. I am at a loss to what to do. After going over everything closer, I found the rudders beveled edge is very off center. It binds going to one side. The holes are not pre-drilled in the fuselage for the rear fuse to bolt on to. No holes are drilled for the wings rear alignment dowel which sets the incidence. If there not drilled correctly, it will not fly correctly. I'm sorry for sounding whinny but I am meticulous and a little anal about my planes. I have pictures but I cant figure out how to post them. I tried to upload them but was unable to preview this post with the pictures. Any help? Please.

Thank You Very Much..............Fly-On
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mk26234.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	1567018   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ni22982.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	1567019   Click image for larger version

Name:	Qv53523.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	1567020   Click image for larger version

Name:	Xr45879.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	1567021  
Old 02-20-2011, 09:37 AM
crashtesting

Figured it out
Old 02-21-2011, 07:31 AM
crashtesting

Any help out there? I was hoping Nitroplanes would monitor this forum and I would get a response. But like the e-mails and phone calls, nothing. Nice people or not, I still have a very crappy fuselage. For what ever reason, I was asked to post pictures, did someone thought I was full of BS or am I being too anal about my sack of walnuts? I've worked with many ARF's and had to adjust a few things here and there, occasionally there is a unusable part that the seller would make right. I could drill holes in the fuselage for the rear fuse (hopefully I could get them perfect) and maybe guess on the incidence of the main wing (hopefully I'm close) and I can make another rudder but I can't fix the fuselage without a major amount of work. Thats why I get ARF's, for the lack of work. As of now, it may be a complete wast of money and a bad taste in my mouth. I'm not going to drive 600 miles to maybe make this right.
I don't want to flame or dog anyone, I just want what is right. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank You all........Fly-On
Old 02-21-2011, 11:35 AM
blvdbuzzard

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Crash, if you go to the RCdiscuss forum, that is their own forum, they have a nitroplanes support area for you to list this. They usually check it once a day or so.

http://www.rcdiscuss.com/index.php/board,84.0.html

Buzz.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:45 AM
crashtesting

Buzz,
Thank You. Hope it will help...........Fly-On