Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

airfield p-51 shangri-la upgrades

hi there people i have a quick question im looking for a better motor for my airfield p-51 .....somehing that will make it go faster.....im kinda new to this hobby but im just looking to go fast on that p-51 any help will be awesome

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: airfield p-51 shangri-la upgrades

This should make it go pretty good...http://www.desertaircraft.com/engine...hp?Page=DA-170
    \"I ran out of ideas and altitude at the same time...\"

\"The Beatings will continue until Morale Improves..!!!\"

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

oh sorry i guess i should have been more specific....i meant an electric motor...my bad

How big is this plane? I think a power 60 from Eflite will work great with 100amp ESC and run her on 5 cell 30c 5000mAh battery. Now you don't have to go with Eflite but you get what you pay for. You can go any where hobby king, nitro partz. This plane is a copy of the hanger nine P-51 right? I am almost done with the same bird and I put a magnum 91 four stroke in mine. Make sur to epoxy every thing in side the fuse and add gusits in any of corners any where you can in the fuse. If you need any help or photos just let me know and goor friend helped me with mine and now I am just waiting for servos any day now.
    F9, hunter hawker,F-22,yak55 30% DLE55,Extra260,300.sabre F86,bae hawk,Cessna 182. GoldWing extra300LM 30CC Velox20cc

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

javascript:mox();

here is the exact same plane i have