Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

STOCK...or Lack of It!

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

STOCK...or Lack of It!

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 11:21 AM
arcticflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default STOCK...or Lack of It!

I was back in the States to visit my kids and decided I might pick up an ARF for an easy summer project. I went to NITRO's site and began looking....and looking....and looking....and....you get the point. I did not make an actual count but I really believe that there are more planes that are OUT OF STOCK than in stock. I have been waiting on some of them since last year. What Gives Nitro Staff? I would have bought the 120 F-86 and one of the 60 sized P-51's several times but I don't believe you are ever planning on restocking. Stock them please or take them off of the site....not that I think I will be going there again.
Old 07-14-2011, 02:45 PM
Prop_Washer2
My Feedback: (26)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: STOCK...or Lack of It!

I picked up an 80" Canadair CL-415 water bomber from Nitro, ordered it Sunday night, delivered Friday afternoon...I have had great service from Nitro, usually they will have stock when production back fills inventory, but if you see the plane you like and it is in stock, snag it before it is "out of stock"....