Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

100CC NITRO SU 26 PARTS

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

100CC NITRO SU 26 PARTS

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2012, 09:38 AM
slamn sammy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 100CC NITRO SU 26 PARTS

I bought one of the "WHEN THEY WHERE NEW" SU-26 The red one, Took me just a few daye to put togather, I installed a BME102, with a 26X10 prop, All NEW JR 8611 MG servos and two 2700Mil batterys. Bal right on the rec, C/G, frist flite it flu like it was aft C/G. Power off, It wonted to clime and it was the same when you rolled it inverted. Went home and replaced the motor with a heaver motor, I installed an Air Hobbies 102. The next day we had an show at our field and all liked the plane and one guy ordered one on his I-phone and after the end of the day, He had put it togather yet?? I'm trying to get hem to sell it to me. No luck yet! The 2nd flite, I lifted off with about 50% power and broke away from the pitts at a 45 Dg clime. and the tail started to buffet and then I lost all Elev.control and it crashed. I kept it level till it hit the ground. After picking up the remaines I foundthat the servos where OK, That the aluminum rode that heled the rear stab togather bent, my grand douther could bend it. So i went home and got on line and found that had a fuse in STOCK! for $70.00, So l ordered it and about a week later it went on backorder and the price went up to $120.00, after a long sait and no help from customer service, I cancelled the order and with luck. I got my money back for the part that l ordered, but no luck on the plane that l payed $457.00 for. l have been watching and the plane keeps going in and out of stock and they keep improving the plane, BUT! They will not replace the plane or give me my money back. I'd like to rebuild the plane, All the parts are like NEW! I just need a fuselage and a cowl, If some one can help me out or like to make a deal on the parts, contack me at, [email protected] Thanks and good luck, WE ALL NEED SOME LUCK THESE DAYS! [&o]