Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Wild Hawk Plane Simulator

Hi.
    Am new to the world of RC. Have a couple of basic helicopters (Sigma 107 and V911) and have flown them mostly w success ..... still learning on the V911.
    Just bought a Wild Hawk for approx. $60 at HarborFreight. Have not done anything with it yet.
    Also just bought a E-Sky Simulator....... figured I might want to go this path before I tried the airplane.
    My question is: how do I get the Wild Hawk program model so I can load it into the model list of the E-Sky program?
    Thx... and any tips on flying the Wild Hawk or the V911 would be appreciated.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Wild Hawk Plane Simulator

As far as I know there is only a limited amount of helicopter models that you can use in that simulator, I would pick something that is similar to your helicopter and practice with that on the simulator because your specific helicopter might not be an offered model in the simulator. 

-Charlie