Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Fly Sky Model FS TH9X Problem

Read all of the reviews on this radio system all showing 5 stars so decided to take a chance
    and ordered, recieved it on Thursday, Friday evening installed fresh AA Nicads in TX and turned
    on system began beeping and flashing on the screen "SWITCH ERROR", thought maybe the new
    nicads I thought were fully charged, maybe not, so charged for 10 hours overnight, switch radio
    back on this morning and had same message flashing on the screen. Can any one give me an
    idea of what is going on with this TX or did I just get a "Dud"? I admitt that I stepped outside of
    my comfort zone on this but at the price and the reviews didn't think I could go wrong.
    Founder \"Nosen Cessna 310 Club\"
    Waco Brotherhood # 43
    P-39 Brotherhood # 5

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Fly Sky Model FS TH9X Problem

You are not the first to get this. It has caught a lot of people. it is a safety setting. All switches must be pointing towards the front and throttle stick all the way down.

I have one and it has been flawless for over two years now. This radio is not a Futaba, Jr, Spec or Airtronics so it has its own personality. When you first turn it on, it says mode. Well that is model, but you can change the mode too.

Buzz.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Fly Sky Model FS TH9X Problem

Just tried it and it works, thanks for the heads up, manual doesn't say anything
    about the switches all being up and the throttle being down, re-read to make sure.
    Looks and feels like a good quality radio, will be first trying it in one of my 40
    sport planes before I go all out in my EDF's that I purchased it for. Again many
    thanks for the solution to the problem................

Bill D.
    Founder \"Nosen Cessna 310 Club\"
    Waco Brotherhood # 43
    P-39 Brotherhood # 5

hello everyone, I'm new to this and I'm building my first rc I'm at the final stages of tuning my plane which has work great but today as soon as i applied power to the plane and then turn on the remote, channel 2 (elevator) did not responded and it was jammed on the up position. i thought it was a servo but after trying my wiring with other control and other receiver (turnigy)i notice it was not any servo nor anything on the plane but the previous controller (FS-HT9X) which showed channel 2 to be all the way to the left (up for the elevator) so im after trying to reset the controller and and all and cant seem to unjam channel 2 does anyone knows about this or has experienced?