Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

seawind

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2006, 09:28 PM
heinz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default seawind

Hi there, I have one of your seawind, and really like it so far. I find that it is better constructed then the one from G.P. Now what I would like to know is about the C/G location, is there a change of location other than the one shown in the manual. Has anyone flown one yet and if so, what problems did they have. We tried mine to-day, and it started of great, nice and level, about four feet up, when all of a sudden she just snap-rolled to the right, and the rest is history. The damage was minimal. ( the same thing happend with the one from G.P. and all the formers shattered and the fuse came appart at the bottom seams.) So yours is better built and stronger. Oh , I should indicate that we were flying of land not water.
Any help us suggestions would be appreciated.
Old 10-20-2006, 01:11 AM
nitrostaff1

Default RE: seawind

Thanks for the kind word sir...regarding your concerns with the CG, i will contact the manufacturer to find out the answer....I hope they can help...so if you havent figure out anything by then, maybe I will...or if you have, please share it : )

Thank you
Old 10-20-2006, 01:34 AM
nitrostaff1

Try this thread! maybe u will find much more help because some people actually got it to fly!
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_4269087/tm.htm
Old 01-05-2007, 01:40 AM
truevine77

I see the flying weight listed at 9 lbs - is it that much lighter and yet stronger than the GP version? What engine - prop and other building recommendation can you give? Do you have a PDF manual that I can access?

This looks like a sleek beautiful bird - and I'm definately interested - I would like to get the right components for it.

Thanks.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:20 PM
truevine77

I've since bought the Seawind. How and where do your get replacement parts for this bird? First off I'd like another canopy - as the shipped canopy is very fragile.

Thanks.