Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

order

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 12:43 PM
chewy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default order

I placed an order on Wednesday of last week 9-17-08. I have a tracking number but it just says UPS has received info. I need to know when my order will ship. Needless to say I'm getting a little worried. I didn't find this forum until after I ordered. Thanks, Matt
Old 09-23-2008, 01:01 PM
Mr67Stang

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: order

Let me save you a little time. PM John (nitrostaff1) your order number and date of order so he can find it for you. Or you can post it here if you like. When he sees your information he will track it down for you. Good luck. I would be concerned/anxous too.

It will likely take a day or two for him to get back to you.
Old 09-23-2008, 02:24 PM
chewy

Okay. I'll give it a shot. Thanks, Matt
Old 09-23-2008, 08:34 PM
nitrostaff1

Please see my PM to you.

John
Nitro Planes
ORIGINAL: chewy

Okay. I'll give it a shot. Thanks, Matt
Old 09-24-2008, 09:39 PM
chewy

Well, I pm'd John last night. Got a couple responses then ...nothing. He's a no show for the past 24 hours. Tried calling. Sent a pm today....nothing. He told me the heli I ordered was out of stock when in fact, it was in stock LAST WEEK when I ordered it. Said I could upgrade to another model and just pay the difference. I can't even communicate with him to work out the details. This sucks. Should have ordered from Hobby-Lobby.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:31 AM
Mr67Stang

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: chewy

Well, I pm'd John last night. Got a couple responses then ...nothing. He's a no show for the past 24 hours. Tried calling. Sent a pm today....nothing. He told me the heli I ordered was out of stock when in fact, it was in stock LAST WEEK when I ordered it. Said I could upgrade to another model and just pay the difference. I can't even communicate with him to work out the details. This sucks. Should have ordered from Hobby-Lobby.
He is one guy trying to take care of everyones "needs" here. 24 hours is not long. patients will pay dividends here. Did you respond to him with what you want to do? If the item is out of stock, cancelling your order and shopping at Hobby-Lobby is certainly your perogative. Unfortunately sometimes the website will say "in stock" when the item is sold out because the site has not been updated. Such can easilly be the case even with Tower Hobbies. I've ordered items from TH that said "in stock" only to have my order process and the item is now "back ordered"... frustrating, I know[:@]
Old 09-25-2008, 08:49 AM
chewy

I'm doing my best to give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm gonna be patient and see what happens. John seemed like he meant well and appeared to be genuinely concerned. We shall see.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:29 PM
nitrostaff1

order has gone out via UPS. see my pm to you.

John
Nitro Planes
Old 09-25-2008, 09:14 PM
chewy

Okay
Old 09-26-2008, 10:01 AM
chewy

Well, I checked the tracking number for my order this morning and danged if it wasn't actually shipped out. I must say, ordering from nitroplanes has been an experience to say the least, but John, you did do exactly what you said you would and got my order shipped out. Your alright in my book. I can't vouch for the heli or it's quality as I haven't received it yet. I will say that John is honestly trying to make a difference.
Old 09-29-2008, 08:01 PM
nitrostaff1

John
Nitro Planes