Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

Yak 52 problem

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2007, 03:13 PM
Sotos
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yak 52 problem

Hello NitroPlanes,

I received a Yak 52 that has no cardboard tube for the wing joiner to slide into on the right wing half. This allows for a very loose fit and is unflyable as such as I fear it would be very prone to severe flutter. I sent email to your support email address, which included my order number and info, 24 hrs ago, but still no response. I also sent a PM to Nitrostaff1 at the suggestion of an RCU member in the 3D forum, no response there either. A new wing half would be nice, but I would be satisfied with the appropriate sized cardboard tube which I could retrofit myself. What am I saying, at this point, I'd be satisfied with a response.

Respectfully,
Sotos
Old 01-23-2007, 06:27 PM
nitrostaff1

Default RE: Yak 52 problem

ORIGINAL: Sotos

Hello NitroPlanes,

I received a Yak 52 that has no cardboard tube for the wing joiner to slide into on the right wing half. This allows for a very loose fit and is unflyable as such as I fear it would be very prone to severe flutter. I sent email to your support email address, which included my order number and info, 24 hrs ago, but still no response. I also sent a PM to Nitrostaff1 at the suggestion of an RCU member in the 3D forum, no response there either. A new wing half would be nice, but I would be satisfied with the appropriate sized cardboard tube which I could retrofit myself. What am I saying, at this point, I'd be satisfied with a response.

Respectfully,
Sotos
Hi, what is the "appropriate sized cardboard tube" If you can show me some pictures as reference, I'll able to assist you better...
Old 01-23-2007, 06:53 PM
Sotos
My Feedback: (12)

Thanks for your response, I will post some pictures tomorrow evening.

Sotos
Old 01-23-2007, 08:40 PM
nitrostaff1

ORIGINAL: Sotos

Thanks for your response, I will post some pictures tomorrow evening.

Sotos
OK, But just to let you know...I'll be flying to China tonight and then to the Nuremberg Toy show and won't be back till early March. However, there's another person called Wu1Chef that will be monitoring this forum while I am gone...I already note you have a problem with your plane on our system and a few guy will be checking with your shortly...you can also PM wu1chef for assitance...and just to let u know, we do answer emails on [email protected], just that it's very flooded from the Christmas effect..

Ps. i will continue to check my INBOX and monitor this forum whenever possible...just that I won't be hanging out here as often...Take care!