Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

Nitroplanes never respond

Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

Nitroplanes never respond

Old 02-05-2007, 03:07 AM
mgow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitroplanes never respond

I ordered replacement helicopter blades for my walkera dragonfly 4 on january 21 2007. It is now february 6 2007 and they have not arrived. A week before the blade order I ordered the helicopter from hobbyjapan2000.com and it arrived the helicopter in 4 days after ordering.
I have sent numerous emails none have been responsed to. Note Nitro planes state they respond within 2 hours its been 2 weeks and counting.
I will keep circulating this message around the interent until I get a response. I am hoping this post will get me one. I live in New Zealand, maybe that is why my parts havent arrived as they might be building a canoe to row the goods over.
In New Zealand we have real aircraft that fly all over the world and deliver goods within 2 business days. I guess the canoe will be a good one though.

[:@]
Old 02-05-2007, 02:35 PM
opjose

Default RE: Nitroplanes never respond

Normally they do respond fairly promply.

I just got a note from Tommy telling me that they are all in Germany at the moment for the fair.

He apologized for any delays and told me that the would get to all of this stuff when they get back.

Old 02-05-2007, 03:40 PM
homeboy61

Like hell the respond 7 e-mails no reply I will never buy another damn thing from the *******s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO TOWER HOBBIES OR GO HOME!
Old 02-05-2007, 04:10 PM
opjose

Ranting is not going to get anything resolved... nor does it serve any purpose.

Not only DO they respond, I had a problem with a recent order and they called me about it today.

They took care of it very quickly.

Not bad given that they are on a small staff at the moment.

Old 02-05-2007, 05:15 PM
homeboy61

Yea thats your story ya better stick to it! Just remember the sqeeky wheel gets the grease
Old 02-05-2007, 09:49 PM
opjose

ORIGINAL: homeboy61

Yea thats your story ya better stick to it! Just remember the sqeeky wheel gets the grease
I have no "story" to stick to.

As far as you being the squeeky wheel, also remember that it serves no purpose to squeek to the wrong party.

PM them here.

I've been getting PM's from them all day.

Old 02-06-2007, 01:16 AM
mgow

Thanks guys for your posts. It is all well and good the nitroplane owners are away in Germany but that is just bragging that is no excuse to treat customers the way they do and no way to run a business.
My parts still havent arrived day 17.
ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE MY PARTS AT PRESENT AND WHAT SHIPPING METHOD DID THEY USE and how long should it have taken to get here.
Spiders are taking interest in my helicopter soon webs will cover the thing. At present it makes a good ornament in my garage but that is not what I bought it for.
Somebody please let me know when I might expect the parts or I will have to goto my bank and get the visa payment reversed LUCKY I am on Audit in another part of the country tommorrow so in 2 days when I get back if it has not ARRIVED I'm approaching the bank !!![:'(] 2 days thats it!
Old 02-06-2007, 09:15 AM
tomlee
My Feedback: (1)

I recently purchased a Cessna 337 from Nitro Pl;anes. It had a problem with one of the wing tube sockets.

I sent them an e-mail on the 24th. of Jan. and the followed up with a phone call to their answer machine. I was requesting information on how I could get a new wing tube socket. I have yet to hear from them. Oh yes, I did include all of the pertinant information, e-mail address, order no, date of order, etc.

Since I want to get my airplane flying. I have taken matters into my own hands and built my own wing tube socket.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:23 PM
mgow

It is now february 8 2007 still no package arrived. I have now contacted my Bank regarding the visa transaction. I have to wait 30 days before they will reverse my payment. Lets hope it turns up by then. I have also contacted various places within the U.S regarding visa fraud which this maybe as I have not received my goods or any communication from Nitro planes. I am awaiting contact regarding the fraud which may be taking place in this instance and will keep this post updated with information I receive regarding this.
New Zealand are now monitoring any purchases from Nitro planes for any other people who may be in the same situation I am glad the authorities are taking this seriously.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:33 AM
nitroplanes
My Feedback: (52)

I'm sorry that thing got wrong w/ your order.

For international order, to keep shipping cost low and affordable, we use USPS airmail, therefore it has no tracking number. I do not know why you have not received your order but I'll do my best to help, or your order was shipped but lost. I'm PM you already and if you reply with your order number I'll look into it and fix it ASAP.

If nitroplanes is running fraud then this forum is not really necessary.

We are always trying our best to bring low prices to our products with quality thats comparable to other major brands.

Sorry for the incovience.
John

ORIGINAL: mgow

It is now february 8 2007 still no package arrived. I have now contacted my Bank regarding the visa transaction. I have to wait 30 days before they will reverse my payment. Lets hope it turns up by then. I have also contacted various places within the U.S regarding visa fraud which this maybe as I have not received my goods or any communication from Nitro planes. I am awaiting contact regarding the fraud which may be taking place in this instance and will keep this post updated with information I receive regarding this.
New Zealand are now monitoring any purchases from Nitro planes for any other people who may be in the same situation I am glad the authorities are taking this seriously.
Old 02-08-2007, 07:31 AM
davo580

seems to be a major problem with the american companies .I had a 7 month wait for my wings from great planes and then I unpacked them the wing tube was missing typical how can people run their bussiness like that it is very shoddy
Old 02-08-2007, 10:46 AM
hambone1

I wonder if some people just dont have the right priorities in their lives. MY GOD, we are still talking about TOY airplanes right. Whe arent talking about something major. I wish I ow many planes these guys actually ship out.
If all the people writing nasty thhings would look back at their selves. On a normal day in your own job, do you make everyone happy 100%? Probably not....

You remind me of the road rage guy who slams on his horn for someone making a mistake one the road. And the same guy who screams "ITS A MISTAKE!" to someone that blows the horn at him.

I am certainly not saying that things dont need improvement. People should just lighten up. Sure voice your issue , just dont be a horn blower......