Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

unreadable instruction

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

unreadable instruction

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 06:26 PM
skiboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default unreadable instruction

just recieved my english red piper j-3 cub 15-25 49.6" rc airplane in the mail, the copy of instructions are very difficult to see the pictures. is there any place i can find the instructions on the internet. if not do i need to call and have a new set sent to my house. Brandon
Old 03-25-2007, 06:03 AM
opjose

Default RE: unreadable instruction

You could try looking at the instructions for another manufacturer's CUB to help you.

However NP does not have anything better to send you AFAIK.

We've all been cautioning newbies here, that while the NP ARFs are good values for the money, they are NOT for the first time "builder" (real builders please excuse the use of the word!).

In other words if you really need the instructions, then you should probably put the plane away and built another ARF to get experience building planes.

Once you are at the point that all you really need is the C.G. and throws, then you are ready for the NP planes.

Your best bet is to either wait, or find someone with experience building ARF's to help you.

Usually once you have 2-3 under your belt, how to put ALL of the NP ARFs together becomes obvious.
Old 03-26-2007, 04:01 PM
nitrostaff1

I'll request an electronic copy of the manual for you.

Thanks
John
Nitro Planes
ORIGINAL: skiboy

just recieved my english red piper j-3 cub 15-25 49.6" rc airplane in the mail, the copy of instructions are very difficult to see the pictures. is there any place i can find the instructions on the internet. if not do i need to call and have a new set sent to my house. Brandon
Old 03-29-2007, 06:47 PM
nitrostaff1

http://site.nitroplanes.com/manuals/j3-25/

Thanks
John
Nitro Planes