Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

V3 lama

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 12:25 PM
sheldonapltd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default V3 lama

My eSky 4CH Helicopter Co-co Lama Version 3 Micro Heli Radio Remote Control RC Helicopter RTF turns to the left, so that the transmitter fine tuning adjustment is fully to the right. How can I adjust this so the controll is back towards center?
Old 03-27-2007, 01:33 PM
opjose

Default RE: V3 lama

Adjust the setting screw ( VERY LIGHTLY ) on the 4-in-one to change this.

Note:

You probably want to remove the motor and check for any resistance or binding on one of the rotors.

The rotors should both spin VERY freely.

If one has a bit of resistance then the Gyro will be unable to keep the headspeed up on it, resulting in a constant turn in one direction even though the trim is bottom out.

This often happens after crashes or as a result of a bent shaft as well.

Old 03-27-2007, 02:13 PM
sheldonapltd

You mention "Adjust the setting screw". Is that the gain or the proportional screw? Do you know which direction to counter a counter clockwise spin?
Old 03-27-2007, 03:35 PM
opjose

Normally it's the proportional screw. This controls the "proportions" between the two motors.

Dunno which directly, give it a 1/2 turn and see how that affects the heli.

Remember though, this could be a binding issue.

Old 03-31-2007, 10:57 PM
krevass

Hey, I'm a couple weeks new at this. I have a lama v3 and have gone through a few batteries. I am able to hover and do some slight movements. My question is power related. I was about 4ft off the ground in the garage and had to cut the throttle. it came straight down on the landing gear/battery (no abrupt blade stoppage), then I moved it to the middle of the garage and went to give it power and nothing. No green light no servo response, not even w/ a new battery. I looked at the receiver boards and see nothing that looks or smells burnt. Any help???

thanks

I need a pic of the way the reciever boars look on the v3 to see if something is missing on mine. I see a couple likely places that a chip could go.