Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

BF-109 we need one NOW! Please consider

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

BF-109 we need one NOW! Please consider

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2007, 10:59 AM
_Tommy D
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BF-109 we need one NOW! Please consider

Guys. You REALLY have to look into putting together a .25 size BF-109. Right now there is no ARF available for purchase in this size that’s even stand way off scale. Anyone who has flown your .25 Size Spitfire loves it. If you could build a BF-109 <early model> it would sell like hotcakes!

I mean the Spitty you sell is basically a clone of sorts of the Ripmax model. With Ripmaxs ME-109 right around the corner one would think you could clone that model ASAP! The electric guys are crying out loud for one. I know and spent a LOT of time trying to get the soon to be released Ripmax ME-109 imported into the USA.

Hobbico has stated they are not importing the Ripmax ME-109 anytime soon. Ripmax's sole distributor IS Hobbico. You have a golden opportunity to sell a LOT of kits right now!

Ultrafly dropped the ball getting stocks of their new .25 Size FW-190 to MRC late. In the time it took to stock MRC GWS released their similar sized FW-190. Now every Tom, Dick, and Harry is going to purchase the inexpensive GWS <about 1/3 the cost BTW> as an alternative.

Think about it. You want a model that sells, well THIS is one that will.

Respectfully.

Tommy D

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mk25667.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	148.6 KB
ID:	653568  
Old 04-13-2007, 09:13 PM
LDM
My Feedback: (15)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: BF-109 we need one NOW! Please consider

I know its not a small one but CMP is releasing a BF109 in the spring , should be a 73" span
Old 04-16-2007, 08:28 PM
_Tommy D

Funny, I don't consider .25 "small" but I guess anything smaller then say .46 is just that.

The CMP misses the boat with the electric guys who don't have VERY deep pockets.

Come on Nitro Models at least chime in here a little bit!

Tommy D
Old 05-07-2007, 08:41 PM
LDM
My Feedback: (15)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tommy did you see the 48" span really nice fw190 from MRC, they have become the distributor for the eletric planes that Tower once imported
Old 05-09-2007, 09:14 PM
Wufnu
My Feedback: (2)

ORIGINAL: LDM

I know its not a small one but CMP is releasing a BF109 in the spring , should be a 73" span
Where can I find out more about this? I'm right on the edge of buying a 71" Zero or 70" 190 but a 109 would make it a no-brainer, and I'd wait for it if I had some dates.
Old 05-15-2007, 03:13 PM
_Tommy D

Yes I did... in fact I posted a photo of it above. Forget the FW, we need a BF/ME-190 and for gods sake a scale spinner!!!

Tommy did you see the 48" span really nice fw190 from MRC, they have become the distributor for the eletric planes that Tower once imported
Old 05-15-2007, 03:30 PM
Wufnu

Hey Tommy, where'd you hear they were making a 109 for the spring? Spring's almost over! Any idea when it's coming out?
Old 05-25-2007, 05:15 PM
_Tommy D

ORIGINAL: Wufnu

Hey Tommy, where'd you hear they were making a 109 for the spring? Spring's almost over! Any idea when it's coming out?

I didn't... someone else did...

Tommy D
Old 05-26-2007, 03:47 PM
Wufnu

Good call, same question for you LDM If nothing else I'll try calling them when I get home Monday. If I could get a specific date I could decide whether to get the 190 or wait for the 109. Less than a month of spring left, but I know how projected release dates are (not only am I a GWS fan but I like to play computer games, projected release dates are guesses at best).
Old 05-29-2007, 01:05 AM
nitrostaff1

ORIGINAL: tommytorino

Guys. You REALLY have to look into putting together a .25 size BF-109. Right now there is no ARF available for purchase in this size that’s even stand way off scale. Anyone who has flown your .25 Size Spitfire loves it. If you could build a BF-109 <early model> it would sell like hotcakes!

I mean the Spitty you sell is basically a clone of sorts of the Ripmax model. With Ripmaxs ME-109 right around the corner one would think you could clone that model ASAP! The electric guys are crying out loud for one. I know and spent a LOT of time trying to get the soon to be released Ripmax ME-109 imported into the USA.

Hobbico has stated they are not importing the Ripmax ME-109 anytime soon. Ripmax's sole distributor IS Hobbico. You have a golden opportunity to sell a LOT of kits right now!

Ultrafly dropped the ball getting stocks of their new .25 Size FW-190 to MRC late. In the time it took to stock MRC GWS released their similar sized FW-190. Now every Tom, Dick, and Harry is going to purchase the inexpensive GWS <about 1/3 the cost BTW> as an alternative.

Think about it. You want a model that sells, well THIS is one that will.

Respectfully.

Tommy D

Hi, I already requested this one in production and the factory told me they are working on the CAD design now..will keep guys posted when the actual models come out,...shouldnt be far from today Thanks
Old 06-06-2007, 07:46 PM
_Tommy D

Thats good news. I just got a PM from perhaps someone whom works "at the factory".

You should also look long and hard at the Hawker Hurricane. The old Balsacraft model would be a easy <cough copy> way to get the ball rolling.

Keep us advised on the 109

Kindest Regards

Tommy Dowling