Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

We can't buy Nitromodels

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

We can't buy Nitromodels

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 11:29 PM
Crashtruk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default We can't buy Nitromodels

Hi again
The hobby shop that sold Nitromodels planes here in Australia has just closed down (TopRC.com) Everybody I know at my club is raving about the value for money and quality of these ARF's. There is nothing like the Nitromodels range here. I really hope that you start shipping to Australia soon. I have the Pitts 40 and the 60 size Mustang and both are really good value. I would like a Bobcat next[8D]. I can no longer buy your models here in Australia[]. Can you help us.
Old 06-28-2007, 04:52 PM
nitrostaff1

Default RE: We can't buy Nitromodels

Yes we are working on it. We are shipping ARF model sometime soon directly from china to other countries.

Thanks for being patient.

Thanks
John
Nitro Planes
Old 06-28-2007, 05:24 PM
sw1241
My Feedback: (1)

Try these guy's, looks like same models -->http://texasrcplanes.com/
Old 07-02-2007, 10:54 AM
bondie002

Sir , have you any Nitromodels distributors in England?
I was in the process of ordering a Cessna when I noticed the postage costs were more than the cost of the model.
I am sure you would get a favourable response from modellers in this country.
Pleas reply to
John Bond
[email protected]
Old 07-05-2007, 10:38 AM
steve1st

hi, i notice that the shipping to italy (in many cases) costs more than the airplane,why?
Old 07-05-2007, 03:31 PM
nitrostaff1

Hi,

sorry we currently do not have shipping to england yet. We are working to setup shipping direct from china so we'll keep you guy posted.

Thanks
John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: bondie002

I was in the process of ordering a Cessna when I noticed the postage costs were more than the cost of the model.
Pleas reply to
John Bond
[email protected]
Old 07-05-2007, 03:33 PM
nitrostaff1

Yes that's how much it cost to ship to the rest of the world from USA via USPS airmail. Fedex and UPS even cost more. USPS has the cheapest price but have size restrictions. Only most size 25 or smaller planes can be shipped.

Thanks
John
Nitro Planes
ORIGINAL: steve1st

hi, i notice that the shipping to italy (in many cases) costs more than the airplane,why?
Old 07-15-2007, 11:06 AM
bondie002

Pleas reply to
John Bond
[email protected]
Old 07-18-2007, 12:14 AM
RealPilotAce

Due to the lack of 'available' ARF's on Nitroplanes website... I checked out TexasRCPlanes.com... and was pleased to find they had a good selection. Shipping is cheap, hope for some type of overseas quality, but grabbed a super sporter to muck around with.

You guys have to do something about keeping planes in stock! I mean 90% of your stuff is 'out of stock' and that's sad!
Old 07-29-2007, 05:29 AM
malavivius

i was lucky to get around this postage problem.
I bought the 50 size cessna and had it delivered to a container yard in Seattle, where i know someone who ships cars down to Australia, so got it put in a car and got a free ride to me.
The down side is i ordered it in May but i'm still waiting to get it, expected early August. And ofcourse if it's damaged during transport it's my loss.

fingers crossed[]
Old 07-30-2007, 04:01 PM
nitrostaff1

I'm sure there would not be damages because UPS from California to Seattle rarely have problem compared to east coast.

Thanks
John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: malavivius

i was lucky to get around this postage problem.
I bought the 50 size cessna and had it delivered to a container yard in Seattle, where i know someone who ships cars down to Australia, so got it put in a car and got a free ride to me.
The down side is i ordered it in May but i'm still waiting to get it, expected early August. And ofcourse if it's damaged during transport it's my loss.

fingers crossed[]
Old 09-18-2007, 04:01 AM
Crashtruk

ORIGINAL: sw1241

Try these guy's, looks like same models -->http://texasrcplanes.com/
Nope these guys won't ship Australia either. looks like I will have to import from Singapore Hobbies, they sell phoenix ARF's. Nitromodels please, your range is much more extensive. Everybody at my club wants to know where to by your models when they see my Pitts and my Mustang 60. I can't wait to be able to buy your models here in Oz.
Old 10-15-2007, 12:46 PM
highres4
My Feedback: (260)

Hello Glidescope R/C sells many of the same models and they ship to Austraila glidescoperc.com good luck.
Old 11-05-2007, 07:21 PM
Crashtruk

How is the shipping issue comming along? Retailers are selling limited Nitromodels products here in Australia but at very inflated prices. I guess Australia is not a priority for you guys. How can I get your products? I want to buy them! I want to give you my money! Please help me!
Old 03-02-2008, 05:16 AM
Crashtruk

Yes we are working on it. We are shipping ARF model sometime soon directly from china to other countries.

Thanks
John
Nitro Planes
Still waiting 9 months later[:'(]. I can ship a 60 size mustang from Hong Kong for $70. But I want a Nitroplanes Mustang. Cmon dudes. Go international it's good for bussiness. I will wait here patiently and try not to get frustrated.
Old 03-03-2008, 05:13 PM
twinbrother
My Feedback: (7)

I would be cautious into believing anything that Nitroplanes.com tells you. The customer service rep told me one thing, and then gave me different information 3 days later. That's after I did everything he told me to do regarding a defective item. Now I'm stuck and out $200 with no recourse. I was told by Nitrostaff1 that they would be improving their customer service and RC products. This was almost 2 years ago. Apparently, it didn't happen. And their Better Business Bureau rating on bbb.com is an "F" rating. It's and "F" for a reason, aka Raiden Tech, their main company.
Old 03-03-2008, 06:54 PM
nitrostaff1

It's not about priorities here. We are online companies and we want to do business worldwide but please considered the shipping. What do you think the cost of shipping to austrialia is?

try www.ups.com or fedex.com and see for yourself and that i'm not BSing.

An ARF plane is the about box and not the weight. USPS does not want to take packages that's 108" combined length and grid. USP and fedex charge $500+ shipping on average.

Sorry we want to do business but we can't

John
Nitro Planes
Old 03-03-2008, 06:56 PM
nitrostaff1

Yes you are right it's F for a reason because we choose not to pay those ppl. BBB is not an government organization.

Tell me do all happy customers file a positive report with BBB?

John
Nitro Planes
ORIGINAL: twinbrother

I would be cautious into believing anything that Nitroplanes.com tells you. The customer service rep told me one thing, and then gave me different information 3 days later. That's after I did everything he told me to do regarding a defective item. Now I'm stuck and out $200 with no recourse. I was told by Nitrostaff1 that they would be improving their customer service and RC products. This was almost 2 years ago. Apparently, it didn't happen. And their Better Business Bureau rating on bbb.com is an "F" rating. It's and "F" for a reason, aka Raiden Tech, their main company.
Old 03-03-2008, 07:10 PM
nitrostaff1

Directly from UPS.com

Mustang 60 blue

Ship From: LA PUENTE, 91746, UNITED STATES
Ship To: NEWCASTLE, 100025, AUSTRALIA
Shipment Date: Monday, March 3, 2008
Total Shipment Weight: 20 lbs. ( ** Dimensional Weight applies to one or more packages, billable weight: 37.0 lbs. )
Customs Value: 100.00 USD
Daily Pickup: Yes
Drop-off / Pickup: I will give the package(s) to my UPS driver.
Address Type: Residential

Number of Packages: 1
Duty Type: 03 - Low value

View Package Detail

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rates By Service
Service Contact UPS
By: Latest Pickup
Time: Total
(All Packages)
UPS Worldwide Saver
Delivered by:
By End of Day
Friday
March 7, 2008
Billable Weight: 37.0 lbs.
4:30 P.M.
Monday
March 3, 2008 5:30 P.M.
Monday
March 3, 2008 434.30 USD*

UPS Worldwide ExpeditedSM
Delivered by:
By End of Day
Monday
March 10, 2008
Billable Weight: 37.0 lbs.
4:30 P.M.
Monday
March 3, 2008 5:30 P.M.
Monday
March 3, 2008 385.42 USD*

Who wants to pay this kind of shipping? The only way to go is NP setting up a office in china and ship from there but it's not ready yet.

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: Crashtruk

Thanks
John
Nitro Planes
Still waiting 9 months later[:'(]. I can ship a 60 size mustang from Hong Kong for $70. But I want a Nitroplanes Mustang. Cmon dudes. Go international it's good for bussiness. I will wait here patiently and try not to get frustrated.
Old 03-03-2008, 08:20 PM
Crashtruk

It's ok I do understand. If Nitromodels weren't such good value I wouln't care, but they are very good models for the price. Perhaps I should import a container load myself from China and sell them here in Australia. They would sell like hot cakes. I just don't have that sort of money up front. I do see Nitromodels here from time to time in dribs and drabs but not in any great quantities. Good luck with everything, I hope I can one day buy your products.
Old 03-03-2008, 08:27 PM
nitrostaff1

Hi Buddy,

We are working to setup shipping from china so that the total deal is more resonable. will let you know. Like you said $70 from china to AU is more reasonable. Thanks

John
Nitro Planes
Old 04-29-2008, 05:13 PM
Crashtruk

I just got a Nitro models/ TM/ Flymodel 60 size ARF here in Australia for $99 plus $89 shipping from HK (which is now in China). I have also refered this store to clubmates and they have buying them as well. You website still has...

Note for International Buyers - If you are located outside of the United States/Canada, and wish to order one of our Nitro Planes, please note that any size 40 or above ARF Planes are unable to ship outside of the United States and Canada. Please consider 15 to 25 size model planes or other smaller size goods. We value your business! You may consider ordering electric planes or helicopters! : )
I have been buying these models from HK and selling them on *bay at a profit even with the shipping costs.
Old 12-14-2008, 04:11 AM
ssrc30

Is there anyone in Canada who sells Nitroplanes models? I wanna get some giant scale planes but I don't wanna pay the extravegant exchange rates. Shipping alone would be hell lol....
Old 12-14-2008, 07:59 PM
nitrostaff1

but you are not in the US market so it's different. It's impossible to do this here in the USA.

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: Crashtruk

I just got a Nitro models/ TM/ Flymodel 60 size ARF here in Australia for $99 plus $89 shipping from HK (which is now in China). I have also refered this store to clubmates and they have buying them as well. You website still has...

Note for International Buyers - If you are located outside of the United States/Canada, and wish to order one of our Nitro Planes, please note that any size 40 or above ARF Planes are unable to ship outside of the United States and Canada. Please consider 15 to 25 size model planes or other smaller size goods. We value your business! You may consider ordering electric planes or helicopters! : )
I have been buying these models from HK and selling them on *bay at a profit even with the shipping costs.
Old 12-15-2008, 03:54 PM
Crashtruk

Wow[X(] that was a eight month reply time. I had forgotten about you guys. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all.