Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

*****SAVE $$$$$ CLUB DISCOUNT SPECIAL*******

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

*****SAVE $$$$$ CLUB DISCOUNT SPECIAL*******

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 06:04 AM
nitrostaff1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *****SAVE $$$$$ CLUB DISCOUNT SPECIAL*******

Nitroplanes.com is now offering discount for club members when buying 2 or more of the same airplane at a time. Basically post your request under this thread for whatever airplane you and your club members are interested in buying and we will be happy to respond to your request with a special offer at a HEAVILY DISCOUNTED PRICE.

Besides a big discount on our already-low-priced airplanes, here are some other benefits of buying in bulk from Nitroplanes.com!
1) Save MORE on shipping & handling!!! Yes, you get to save a lot more when you choose to ship everything together!!!
2) Get more friends involve. More people = more Fun & More Fun = Happier Life!
3) With everyone working on the same project, this increases club activities and helps build up interest in this hobby.
Old 01-17-2008, 11:26 AM
jamedl

Default RE: **********CLUB DISCOUNT SPECIAL*******

Interested in buying 2ea #90A85 and 2ea 90A87. Please advise price and shipping. Thanks
Old 01-17-2008, 12:08 PM
Mr67Stang

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A buddy and I just bought two of your Extra 260's under order number (yhst-17210252890263-33757). Is your offer retroactive for in-store credit?
Old 01-19-2008, 03:55 PM
nitrostaff1

ORIGINAL: jamedl

Interested in buying 2ea #90A85 and 2ea 90A87. Please advise price and shipping. Thanks
apply coupon code: jamedl and receive 10% OFF . This coupon only works with #90A85 and 90A87 and minimun purchase is 2pcs. Combine shipping is much cheaper than buying them individually.
Old 01-19-2008, 04:01 PM
nitrostaff1

ORIGINAL: Mr67Stang

A buddy and I just bought two of your Extra 260's under order number (yhst-17210252890263-33757). Is your offer retroactive for in-store credit?
Unfortunately your order was back in Dec 20 07 before we have the Club Special Program. We will be happy to give you discount on any future orders under our Club Special.

Old 01-30-2008, 09:17 PM
eagle727

Default RE: *****SAVE $$$$$ CLUB DISCOUNT SPECIAL*******

Hi.Can anyone tell me if the Nitro models $35.00 p-51 is any good?They claim it's normally $119.00 when not on sale.And where can I find replacement parts when something breaks.I don't really care thats it's only a 2-Chanel,I'm just getting into the hobby and don't have a lot of money to spend on something I'm only going to crash anyway, until I get better and can afford more channels.Is this a toy ,or a real rc plane.Would it be a good starter plane for me, in addition to my hobby zone firebird phantom?Which I fly very successfully.But then again,who can't fly the phantom,it's a very easy and enjoyable plane to fly.Also what would the 2-channels control? Thanks in advance for any advice.Mike
Old 01-30-2008, 10:29 PM
linkadrip

Eagle
You realize that that plane has no Throttle control from what i can tell it is balls out and control is rudder and elevator. HAte to see you get something and be disapointed. But for 35 bucks it's not to bad a gamble. But if you want something closer to a real rc airplane then i would save my money and get a 4 channel like this one.

http://www.nitroplanes.com/new204chmura1.html

But i'm sure you have already looked at other planes. I started out with Chep planes and dint get far i have been flying now for a little over a year. I started with a skyhawk then moved to a Skyfly then got a Hobbico trainer and the rest is history.

In my Opion saving your money and getting A better plane is a better idea.

I still love the skyfly.
Old 02-01-2008, 09:49 AM
eagle727

Linkadrip,
Thank you.I thought it had throttle and rudder control. If what you say is true ,and i think it is.This airplane would suck.I had been thinking,save money work the overtime and buy something of better quality,and control.I just needed to hear it from someone who knows more about it.So thanks again,I'm going to check out that link you gave me.Eagle,
Old 02-01-2008, 12:34 PM
linkadrip

ORIGINAL: eagle727

Linkadrip,
Thank you.I thought it had throttle and rudder control. If what you say is true ,and i think it is.This airplane would suck.I had been thinking,save money work the overtime and buy something of better quality,and control.I just needed to hear it from someone who knows more about it.So thanks again,I'm going to check out that link you gave me.Eagle,
Well your welcome

I'm not sure how it works but i have had my fare share of crap and would hate to see someone truly intrested in the hobby Buy something that looks to me like a toy. Its a gambel.
the add says This airplane has a high speed motor techniques to me that means that motor isn't throttle controlled more like it pulses on and off through the air i'm thinking. and the 2 channels are on the elevator and rudder.

I wouldnt get anything under 3 Channels minum and even some 3 channels are junk. 4 channels are the norm and give you all the flight controls of a real plane except flaps. But i wish in the begining i would have researched more. I spent alot of money on junk and most of it is hanging from the ceiling in my house now as displays.

So for the price its ok to try but i would expect it ending up in a cornner or hanging some were before to long. Just my 2 Cents and Sorry for getting off the topic of this forum.

Nitroplanes has many Good planes For discounted prices that are worth wild.

Save your money and get something that is going to Be fun to fly and educational. IMO[&:]
Old 02-06-2008, 01:49 AM
aero nut

Hi My name is Dr, William R. Pomplun
I am the president of "Club De Aeromodelismo Tijuana" (CAT) in Tijuana, Baja California Mexico and I'm interested in becoming your distributor for Mexico if we can arrange something; I've been trying to get in contact with you by phone but no avail, please answer this request as I havwe severall people in Mexico trying to buy your product without all the fancy charges that other people are doping in order to ship your products,
Also I would like to order severall trainers for our club but if it's possible I would like to pick them up at your location to further save money, You can get in touch with me at (619) 250-5983
Old 02-22-2008, 03:28 PM
Scavenger

Hello, yes I was wondering about your volume discount. Me and my club are thinking of buying some planes from your site. (5 to be exact) 2 are the 60 low wing Trainer with the software, we are also buying about $400 or so more of motors, and electronic items.. (total order is right at $1000) I was wondering if you offer a discout for this, at least the 2 planes, but maybe some more since we are buying so much. Also you're shipping calculator can't figure the shipping can you give us a price on that as well.. (and please give us a good deal on shipping it, that's why we are all ording at one time)

Thanks for any help you can give us,
Marc
Old 02-26-2008, 09:50 PM
brockettman

Hi,
I have been looking at the .60 low wing trainer for a while now. Can you give me a price for two of your planes shipped to Eagle, CO 81631
Thank you for your consideration.
Ben Brockett

Old 02-26-2008, 09:53 PM
brockettman

One other question. Do you carry any nitro engines .60 size?
Thanks,
Ben
Old 02-27-2008, 01:09 AM
nitrostaff1

ORIGINAL: Scavenger

Hello, yes I was wondering about your volume discount. Me and my club are thinking of buying some planes from your site. (5 to be exact) 2 are the 60 low wing Trainer with the software, we are also buying about $400 or so more of motors, and electronic items.. (total order is right at $1000) I was wondering if you offer a discout for this, at least the 2 planes, but maybe some more since we are buying so much. Also you're shipping calculator can't figure the shipping can you give us a price on that as well.. (and please give us a good deal on shipping it, that's why we are all ording at one time)

Thanks for any help you can give us,
Marc
here's a coupon code: BIGCLUB for 15% Off $1000 or more. Valid until 3-26-08. Enjoy
Old 02-27-2008, 01:10 AM
nitrostaff1

ORIGINAL: brockettman

Hi,
I have been looking at the .60 low wing trainer for a while now. Can you give me a price for two of your planes shipped to Eagle, CO 81631
Thank you for your consideration.
Ben Brockett

Coupon Code: brockettman for 10% off TOTAL if you buy 2 or more [link=http://www.nitroplanes.com/nilosuaetr60.html]NitroModel Low-Wing Super Aerobatic Trainer 60 - 71" Nitro Gas Radio Remote Controlled Airplane w/ FREE RC FLIGHT SIMULATOR[/link] this deal valids until 3-26-08
Old 02-27-2008, 01:13 AM
nitrostaff1

ORIGINAL: aero nut

Hi My name is Dr, William R. Pomplun
I am the president of "Club De Aeromodelismo Tijuana" (CAT) in Tijuana, Baja California Mexico and I'm interested in becoming your distributor for Mexico if we can arrange something; I've been trying to get in contact with you by phone but no avail, please answer this request as I havwe severall people in Mexico trying to buy your product without all the fancy charges that other people are doping in order to ship your products,
Also I would like to order severall trainers for our club but if it's possible I would like to pick them up at your location to further save money, You can get in touch with me at (619) 250-5983
I've sent you a PM regarding wholesales.
Old 02-27-2008, 01:19 AM
nitrostaff1

ORIGINAL: brockettman

One other question. Do you carry any nitro engines .60 size?
Thanks,
Ben
we currently do not carry gas engine at this time.
Old 02-28-2008, 03:27 PM
gross buster

A member of my club just ordered a P-26. I want to get one also. Can we get the club discount? He placed his order today or yesterday. I will send his email address it you need it
Thanks Paul Gross
Old 03-05-2008, 10:39 AM
Scavenger

Thank you for the help on our club, but I called them and talk with them and they fixed me up on the phone, and everyone is loving the new planes. We will probably do another order in spring or so. Thanks for all your help and nice items btw.

Scavenger
Old 03-07-2008, 12:42 AM
nitrostaff1

ORIGINAL: gross buster

A member of my club just ordered a P-26. I want to get one also. Can we get the club discount? He placed his order today or yesterday. I will send his email address it you need it
Thanks Paul Gross
hi paul, unfortunately, we cannot backdate order for customers under this program.

however, i'm happy to let u know that we have a special deal going on now : click here [link=http://site.nitroplanes.com/campaign/nitroplanes022908/nitroplanes022908.htm]10% off[/link]
Old 03-13-2008, 08:33 PM
morganflyboy
My Feedback: (14)

Hey Paul your never get it, they shipped Don and i both Passion 3d 60 size plane. Far cry from a P-26 Peashooter. i really don't think they even had them in stock at the time we placed the order. i think they figured we would'nt complain or try shipping then back, now they are welching on the $41.74 it took me to return the WRONG PLANE THEY SHIIPED ME IN THE FIRST PLACE in UPS fees. After a chat with there rep by the name of STEVE on 3/6/08 after receiving the WRONG PLANE. HE reassured me that the return shipping would be refunded because the PO number that i placed did not match the number that they sent me. WHAT a SCAM. But when we go to the Toledo show in April i will be beating on there booth and passing out fliers about how 2 fellow club members got ripped off by Nitro Planes.
Old 03-13-2008, 09:38 PM
nitrostaff1

ORIGINAL: morganflyboy

Hey Paul your never get it, they shipped Don and i both Passion 3d 60 size plane. Far cry from a P-26 Peashooter. i really don't think they even had them in stock at the time we placed the order. i think they figured we would complain or try shipping then back, now they are welching on the $41.74 it took me to return the WRONG PLANE THEY SHIIPED ME IN THE FIRST PLACE in UPS fees. After a chat with there rep by the name of STEVE on 3/6/08 after receiving the WRONG PLANE. HE reassured me that the return shipping would be refunded because the PO number that i placed did not match the number that they sent me. WHAT a SCAM. But when we go to the Toledo show in April i will be beating on there booth and passing out fliers about how 2 fellow club members got ripped off by Nitro Planes.
i have a hard time understanding you. what is your order# and how do you want me to help you? PM me

Thanks
Old 03-14-2008, 08:01 AM
morganflyboy
My Feedback: (14)

Whats so hard to understand, read what i wrote. I placed an order with you folks, you shipped the wrong plane. Your live chat reps
( STEVE ) assured me that once they checked the PO numbers on the return package and seen that they didn't match with what i had ordered i would be refunded the returned shipping charge which was caused by YOU FOLKS. NITRO Planes for shipping the wrong item to begin with. The other fellow club member was given a hard time, and was told to take pictures of the Passion 3d 60 before trying to ship it back. What kind of way is that to run a business. if you would like, you can Pm me if you want to go deeper with this. I have all the printed documents with the conversations with YOUR LIVE CHAT TECS, MY P.O. numbers of what i ordered and what you shipped me.
Old 03-15-2008, 06:58 AM
P.R. Racing

Hello nitroplane Interested in buying : 1 bobcats 90a750_gas_bobcat 25 orange and 1 90a16w_gas_whitebobcat 50. Please advise price

Miguel
Old 03-18-2008, 02:38 AM
alcarafa

Hi John what would be the price for two http://www.nitroplanes.com/ka5053nigas3.htmlCPM katanas 50 - 53" , delivered to Pacifica California ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.