Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

Nitro Planes leo 110

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

Nitro Planes leo 110

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 11:17 PM
Meekskin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitro Planes leo 110

I have been thinking of buying this pattern plane and using a saito 150 for power. I have bought four planes from nitro Planes and am familar with the company and customer support. So,,for those who purchased this plane, let me know if the saito is overpower, is the plane worthwhile, and how will the saito 150 fit this plane. I really don't want to buy something and then do a lot of mods to make things work.
Old 02-02-2008, 01:33 AM
opjose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nitro Planes leo 110

There are several threads on the CMP Leo 110 which is what NP is selling.

Here's one: [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_2400006/anchors_2400006/mpage_1/key_Leo%252C110/anchor/tm.htm#2400006]CLICK ME![/link]

Old 12-11-2008, 07:04 PM
Captin1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Nitro Planes leo 110

I have the LEO 110 from CMP
I have the YS 110 is going in it
the plane was designed for this engine
the only problem you might have is the exhaust system
it is a tight fit under the tunnel cover and it would be a pain to use a regular style muffler it would stick out the side of the tunnel and would have a big hole cut in to it for clearance just to fit over it
I don't know the crankcase size is on the Satio 150 but you might have a problem with fitting the engine mounts that are built in already