Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

CMP TEXAN 160

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 02:09 PM
bblizzard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CMP TEXAN 160

I'AM HAVING ONE HECK OF A TIME TRYING TO GET SOMEONE TO ANSWER YOUR PHONE, I'VE CALL AT THE SPECIFIED TIMES PACIFIC WITH NO LUCK. I HAVE TRIED FOR THE PAST TWO DAYS 20 TO 25 TIMES AL HOURS OF BOTH DAYS WITH NO ANSWER OR A BUSY SIGNAL CAN'T LEAVE A MESSAGE. ALL I WANT TO DO IS BUT A PLANE THE TEXAN 160 BUT I HJAVE A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS ABOUT THE DIFFRENT VERSIONS, I JUST NEED TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE WHO CAN'T HELP! I LIKE YOUR PRODUCT, BUT THIS IS A LOT OF TROUBLE TO GIVE YOU MY MONEY! THE MARINES VERSION OF THE TEXAN : IS IT IN STOCK? DOES IT HAVE THE CMP LOGO ON IT ANYWHERE OTHER THAN THE FIREWALL? AND THE PIC ON THE WEBSITE LOOKS LIKE IT'S A 3 PIECE WING INSTEAD OF 2 PIECE LIKE THE OTHER TWO VERSIONS, WHICH IS IT? PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS AND PUT ME IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO CAN SELL ME ONE. I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY TO CONSTANTLY CALL WITH NO RESULT. NOT TRYING TO BE AN A@%, BUT HOPE YOU CAN SEE WHERE IM COMING FROM HERE.

THANKS, BRAD
Old 03-05-2008, 02:38 PM
opjose

Default RE: CMP TEXAN 160

John will normally answer this type of question here.

You can also PM him as well.

Give him a day or two to answer.

Old 03-05-2008, 05:32 PM
nitrostaff1

this texan is not by CMP but NP product

http://www.nitroplanes.com/nitro-mod...ost-ready.html

it does not have CMP logo on it. Yes in stock. Yes 3 piece wing.

Thanks
John
Nitro Planes
Old 04-01-2008, 02:29 AM
skubacb

Hi,

What are the differences between the CMP Texan and the NP Texan. I also got the Marine version which I thought was CMP.

Especially differences with gear and retracts.

Thanks
Old 04-01-2008, 11:05 AM
opjose

ORIGINAL: skubacb

What are the differences between the CMP Texan and the NP Texan.
Almost NIL.

Sometimes there are differences, but in this case there is nothing worth mentioning.

The gear mounting area is about the same. You purchase the retracts seperately.

Standard sized retracts will fit fine... though always go up in size to avoid getting weak gear...

Old 04-15-2008, 11:35 PM
skubacb

From what I can tell on mine there are no differences. Except of course for the CMP sticker. When they do this it always makes me wonder what the heck the differences would be to have them not just stick with CMP.

For retracts I thing the ones here will work for me: http://www.sierragiant.com/prod18.html

BTW, has anyone made the wing into a take apart 3 piece or is everyone just setting it up as a one piece wing?