Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

Nitroplanes TigerShark

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

Nitroplanes TigerShark

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 04:20 PM
rogamd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitroplanes TigerShark

I got the TigerShark from nitroplanes. I have flown jets before but never put one together. Any ideas which edf unit and motor to use in this plane.
Old 06-30-2008, 10:30 PM
corn2990

Default RE: Nitroplanes TigerShark

If you ever find out, could you post the reply here? I ordered the F20 and I am blown away at the lack of technical data provided for this model none and the conscious effort by nitroplanes to not support their customers.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:18 AM
opjose

Searching here helps...
Old 07-10-2008, 03:40 PM
kid chuckles

Only if you want smart alec remarks. That have nothing to do with any question asked.
Maybe look at another brand and see if they have the specs. Your not the only one not
getting info from them. Some are in love with them and have over 24 planes and never
had a problem and figured everything out all by themselves and that makes them able
to tell anyone that NITRO the worst place to get a plane from, that it is there wal mart.
Old 07-10-2008, 03:50 PM
opjose

ORIGINAL: kid chuckles

Only if you want smart alec remarks. That have nothing to do with any question asked.
As in your most ( un ) helpful post?

The question (s) were answered in another thread. Posting multiple times instead of searching is of no help.

and have over 24 planes and never had a problem and figured everything out all by themselves
That's right, it's not rocket science.

and that makes them able to tell anyone that NITRO the worst place to get a plane from, that it is there wal mart.
Well at the very least some of us - DO - have a point of "experience" and a leg to stand on, as opposed to say a nameless jerk who purchases one and ONLY one of the cheapest thing on the "menu" then complains ad-nausea because they cannot figure out how to install a new battery pack.... let alone being unable to communicate effectively... and there are those who go by hearsay and nothing more...

Old 07-11-2008, 04:38 PM
kid chuckles

Now ordering TWO would really be stupid don't you think? Espesially when the first was so bad. That made absoulutly no sence. I suppose he should not search for help on there support fourm? Do they pay you or something. And I did suggest that he look at another brand to see if he could find what he needed. You know as well as most that Nitro does very little to help anyone that has bought from them. YOU KNOW THAT if not your not looking at the posts. There is one that says Nitro is great and how many replys disagree with this one individual. No matter you fly your NITRO stuff and be happy. But after stating you have bought over 20 planes from them don't you think saying something about the cheapest on the menu is contradicting yourself some. Are you buying them because they are first class planes or exactly what CHEAP I bought one my mistake heck you have done it over 20 times. I was also at the time new and seen the plane and wanted it from the pic. Did not know any better at the time. Still only took me once. Just don't know what your trying to do. They are cheaper than other brands but for sure they should be. IF your happy with them fine but don't try to make me something you don't know how to make just because I and most others are not. But hey no hard feelings OP I am sure your planes fly well and would probalby enjoy flying with you so we can debate, argue, whatever just know I would give you a hand with your planes anytime I possibly could and though I don't know you respect your opinion just don't agree with it is all. Will argue a little more after your response lol. And if you can possibly really help this guy then please do so. I also when seeking help repost stuff if I don't get a response. Can't blame him for wanting Nitro to do some supporting on there support forum. OKEY DOKEY YOUR TURN LOL.
Oh and try and refrain from the JERK comments. Your searching here helps post was smart alecey and nothing else. I have my opinion and you yours. Like we both have tails (you know) but yours stinks lol.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:21 PM
opjose

Punctuation does help to make a point....

As with any vendor, some items are hits, and some are misses.

To call everything they sell crap is a disservice to everyone, as this is simply untrue.

Want to talk about lousy manuals? Sure I'm quick to point this out too...

To cite a problem with a particular plane, could be of benefit to those looking at the same thing, but I don't see that happening here.

If you've had a problem with NP speaks to your singular and maybe unfortunate experience.

I've had no problems getting things replaced when needed, and those who go about it reasonably seem to do likewise.

That I'm well past 20 planes purchased from them indicates that a) I've yet to be "burned", b) they've kept me reasonably happy.

Old 07-15-2008, 05:35 PM
shotgun06

Back to the original topic....

I will try to help although I don't have this jet,

this fan:
http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbycity/s..._7_Blade_3inch
with this motor:
http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbycity/s...hless_Inrunner

should work great with a 4s1p lipo with a capacity of at least 3000 mAh

Just check to make sure there is enough room in the fuselage for a 3" fan. If not, I would suggest a Minifan or HET fan with a Typhoon 2w20 (that's a perfect match for sure). It's a little more expensive. Those are available from Electric Jet Factory in the USA.
http://www.ejf.com/index.php?main_page=index

Now, since this thread has deviated a bit...I have 3 planes from nitro. 2 are CMPs and are the some of the best plane I ever had (I built kits, scratchbuilt some and built some ARFs...) the third one is what I paid for... cheap. So overall I' m happy and I will probably buy again.( I actually just did but I have not yet received number 4)
Old 07-15-2008, 06:44 PM
kid chuckles

Maybe all them others well can't count them all are wrong. I mean if your reasonably happy then they should be also. Man what your post would be like if you were completly happy. rofl
Old 10-26-2008, 01:36 PM
tylrtry7

i ordered the f 20 tigershark.
the het 2w20 with the 6904 fan unit and a tusnimie 72 amp speed controller. bought from
the jet factory came as a drive set, all three items for under 150 dollars. its a great set up i am useing a 3700 mhp 4 cell lipo battery.4 digital servos. since i used a 72 amp esc i didnt need a BEC
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Wu60572.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	1059341