Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

Nitro Models Support. What a laugh

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

Nitro Models Support. What a laugh

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 09:08 AM
RR24

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitro Models Support. What a laugh

This forum is called Nitro Models Support, i havnt seen anyone from nitro model on here for quite some time, so the is forum should be called Nitro Models Lack of support, and getting support from them somewhere else is a joke to
Old 07-06-2008, 11:07 AM
Mr67Stang

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Nitro Models Support. What a laugh

Did you try to PM John, Nitrostaff1, or are you just trying to jump on the, "Nitro Planes sucks!" bandwagon? Sure they have customer service issues that you would not have to deal with if you shopped with one of the larger internet dealers, but their prices are tough to beat. I totaly understand that when we have a problem with a new plane we want it resolved yesturday! Unfortunately that is more than you can expect from any dealer.

EDIT:// I just went through all of your posts here in the NP support forum and there is not one where you ask for any "support" of any kind. Perhaps it would be more productive if you would post what your customer service issue is rather than go on the offensive right off the bat. I'm sure John has a job and it probably is not to monitor this forum 24/7/365.
Old 07-06-2008, 12:58 PM
RR24

I have 1 Nitro models plane now (nothing wrong with this Plane so far) and was thinking about buying another, but with the lack of support i see here on the forums, and i get anyone to answer the phone i dont think there will be another. I guess that is my issue

Thanks
Old 07-06-2008, 05:04 PM
Mr67Stang

Yes, you are right. Getting a support person to answer the phone can be challenging. However, I do notice that NP does proccess and ship orders pretty quickly. So, ask your questions about the plane you may be interested in an get answers from the people that fly it now. Those opinions mean more to me than any "customer service representative's" opinion does. I would recomend starting a new thread if you choose to go that route though. NP stepped out on a limb here and kind of put their neck out on the chopping block by openning this forum. A gesture, I believe, that says they recognize they have customer service problems and they want to fix them. A lot of people have gotten resolution for their problems here and a lot have just swung their axes without ever trying to give their albiet slow system a chance to work.
Old 07-06-2008, 05:27 PM
Mr. Mugen

I think their concerns are for good reasons. If you open a support forum then BE THERE! Or get bashed. Thats the world today. One bad decision will affect you for a long time in this business....esp with forums. It gives people a chance to voice what they experience whether good or bad. Personally I have one NP and it came with about 1/2 the hardware. I spent too many emails and writing and got nothing. So therefore I got a bad taste in my mouth. Why should someone have to jump through hoops to get help? Or wait for their slow system to work? It never did work for me. All I wanted was a few small parts as promised in the description....nada. I am with the original pster on their crummy CS Dept.
Old 07-06-2008, 08:35 PM
hooker53
My Feedback: (106)

Stang,

to a degree I agree with you. They have always processed and shipped my orders fast. Until my last order. I bought the Cessna 310 the 23 of June and it has not been shipped yet. I know that the ups site can go wrong somethimes on the tracking and I'm hoping it just dropped the ball on this one but I don't think so. I think they sold more units then they had. All the Cessna planes has been removed from NitroPlanes site. I guess we will see in a week/month or so. Has anyone else ordered one of these lately and got there's ? Hang in there everyone. Hooker53
Old 07-07-2008, 08:43 PM
nitrostaff1

what's your order number?

John
Nitro Planes
ORIGINAL: hooker53

Stang,

to a degree I agree with you. They have always processed and shipped my orders fast. Until my last order. I bought the Cessna 310 the 23 of June and it has not been shipped yet. I know that the ups site can go wrong somethimes on the tracking and I'm hoping it just dropped the ball on this one but I don't think so. I think they sold more units then they had. All the Cessna planes has been removed from NitroPlanes site. I guess we will see in a week/month or so. Has anyone else ordered one of these lately and got there's ? Hang in there everyone. Hooker53
Old 07-07-2008, 09:50 PM
hooker53
My Feedback: (106)

John, yhst-17210252890263-47740

Thanks
Old 07-08-2008, 06:40 PM
nitrostaff1

see my PM.