Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

Shipping USPS to Canada

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

Shipping USPS to Canada

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2008, 01:38 PM
jlswan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shipping USPS to Canada

Hi,
I would like to order 2 Exceed RC 3-Cannel J3 Piper Cub's. I would like them shipped USPS to Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
I don't see that as a selection on the shipping calcuator. Can you tell me what to select and also how much the shipping will be?

Thanks
Old 11-15-2008, 05:16 PM
shotgun06

Default RE: Shipping USPS to Canada

I am too in Manitoba and I ordered several planes from Nitroplanes and if you select UPS to Canada, they will ship your planes with USPS. They stop using UPS to ship in Canada a while ago probably from getting too much complaints from customer being ripped off by UPS. UPS is doing something equivalent to what organized crime do as they keep your goods until you pay them astronomical fees for a service done for free by any other delivery service including USPS and Canada Post. Since I discovered that, I stopped doing business with sellers who use UPS. The only downside to this is that shipping takes a little longer with USPS and you are limited to smaller package. Should be no problem for your Cub's.

Alain
Old 11-18-2008, 08:48 PM
greenred

If I was to order a 50cc Sukhoi SU-26,
http://www.nitroplanes.com/su50giscniga.html
to be delivered to BC, Canada, what method of shipping would be used?

As this plane is over .25 size I assume that it would be shipped UPS and not USPS?

I used the shipping calculator and USPS Global Express cost a whopping $256.00!
I tried UPS (UPS Standard to Canada) and it came up with $77.47* - * Includes Shipping & Handling Fees, but I am concerned that that does not include the exorbitant "brokerage" fees that they charge.

Could someone please clarify this because I need to know what this plane will cost total at my door.

TIA,

GRR
Old 11-18-2008, 09:00 PM
nitrostaff1

sorry we can't even ship this order to you via USPS and they will not accept for delivery. Sorry we can't deliver this item to canada.

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: greenred

If I was to order a 50cc Sukhoi SU-26,
http://www.nitroplanes.com/su50giscniga.html
to be delivered to BC, Canada, what method of shipping would be used?

As this plane is over .25 size I assume that it would be shipped UPS and not USPS?

I used the shipping calculator and USPS Global Express cost a whopping $256.00!
I tried UPS (UPS Standard to Canada) and it came up with $77.47* - * Includes Shipping & Handling Fees, but I am concerned that that does not include the exorbitant "brokerage" fees that they charge.

Could someone please clarify this because I need to know what this plane will cost total at my door.

TIA,

GRR