Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

Re-price the Zlins........lower!

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

Re-price the Zlins........lower!

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2008, 02:21 PM
arcticflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re-price the Zlins........lower!

Guys, I wanted to get one of the Zlins either the 50 or the 120 until I read the various reviews on the models. From the sounds of the reviews on both the quality of the hardware and the kits themselves it will difficult to sell them at the prices that are set. If I have to buy all new hardware and replace wood in certain sections it becomes a KIT not an ARF. They are to high priced for kits! Drop the price and I would consider buying one, as I am sure other customers would as well. Just a suggestion.....
Old 12-24-2008, 02:41 PM
outdoorhunting

Default RE: Re-price the Zlins........lower!

I don't know about the reviews, however, I bought one for 77 bucks on the Black Friday sale. When I got the ARF, I thoroughly checked it out. Everything looked really great!! The hardware might be a little cheezy, but most all of it can be used. IMHO, I feel it was as good as any other ARF at probably twice the price. I've found out a lot of the "reviews" are about like some reviews on movies. What you wouldn't like, don't bother me or vice-versa
Old 12-27-2008, 12:23 PM
arcticflyer

Default RE: Re-price the Zlins........lower!

Wow, if I could find one at 77 bucks I'd jump all over it but the prices of the ARF's are to high. In all seriousness I take the reviews with a grain of salt but there are just to many reviews that say the same thing. If the 120 sold for 120 bucks and the 50 sold for 80 bucks it would be more in line with ALL of the reviews.