Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

New! Hero Eagle 100 Fiberglass Electric Ducted Fan

Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

New! Hero Eagle 100 Fiberglass Electric Ducted Fan

Old 02-11-2010, 01:09 PM
amuis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New! Hero Eagle 100 Fiberglass Electric Ducted Fan

Hi flyboytha1,

Do you think that i canalter the colors ofthe Eagle 100? I'm the flight test Engineer of the real airplane with registration PH-LAB. I googled our registration on the Net for unwanted videos and pictures and found your movie. I like to change the colors so they fit the real thing.

andries muis
Old 02-11-2010, 03:41 PM
flyboytha1
My Feedback: (30)

ORIGINAL: amuis

Hi flyboytha1,

Do you think that i can alter the colors of the Eagle 100? I'm the flight test Engineer of the real airplane with registration PH-LAB. I googled our registration on the Net for unwanted videos and pictures and found your movie. I like to change the colors so they fit the real thing.

andries muis
Yeah But You Would Have To Sand The Whole Plane Down In This Video You Can See My Second One I Have Removed The Yellow Paint It All White

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehTAhLJRbkw[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1voIDa0y940[/youtube]
Old 03-03-2010, 03:45 PM
amuis

To bad its a private movie how can i view your video?
Old 03-03-2010, 10:19 PM
flyboytha1

Here's A Flight From 2 Weeks Ago

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chWMwe6z1Xw[/youtube]
Old 03-04-2010, 09:58 AM
amuis

Nice movie,

I need to get that plane Probably we will be in toronto with the real one in august so the transport cost will be less then $ 169.

Old 03-04-2010, 10:57 AM
flyboytha1

Sorry It's Public Viewable Now. I Must Have Hit The Pravite Button Doing Upload.
Old 03-04-2010, 08:53 PM
kid chuckles

Fellas cool videos but do remember Flyboy is a paid employee of Nitro and any and all problems with the builds of these planes are edited out of the videos. Good luck with yours but the man in the post stating it was the worst ARF he had ever assembled is going to be way closer to the real build, than someone that admittingly edit's out any kind of problem.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:06 PM
flyboytha1

Wow, I Sure Wish I Was Paid By Nitro Plane That Wouud Be Awsome, But You Have Me Confused My Man, I Have A Affliate Program With Nitro Planes, I'm Far From Being Pay Personally By Them. Meaning I Don't Get A Check From Nitro Planes Nor Do They Have My SS#. Also

For Someone To Be Far As You Are From Me You Shouldn't Be Make Allegation Agains Me Or About Me Cause You Don't Know Me. Wink, Wink.

Get Your Facts Straight Before You Run Your Mouth Lol.

I Help You Get Paid Fill Out The Nitroplanes Affilate Program And Maybe You Learn Something Beside Running Your Mouth About Something You Have No Idea About Nor How It Works Lol

Some People Are Just To Smart To Be In The World...........

Here's My Website, Where Yours? Guess It's Your Mouth Lol! Lol Wink, Wink .

http://www.flyboytha1-rc.com/

Here's My Hero Eagle Order Number I Paid For Lol

This email is to confirm the receipt of your recent order from Nitroplanes.com. For technical support or customer service, please visit our support forum on RCDiscuss.com. Thank you for your business. You can always find out the current status of your order by going tohttps://order.store.yahoo.net/OS/stat?yhst-17210252890263+75101+d300061bfa6816a279a8 2009 Ship to Marvin to Same E-Mail [email protected] (emailed)Via UPS GroundPayment MasterCard Name Code Qty Each Options-New! Hero Eagle 100 90A218_ARF_HeroEagle100 1 199.00Fiberglass ElectricDucted Fan (EDF)Twin-Engine RadioControlled Aircraft ARFKitSubtotal 199.00Shipping 16.24Tax 16.42Total 231.66

Lol!
Old 03-11-2010, 01:13 PM
Greg Covey

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi Andries,

You may be interested in my build thread on RCU for the [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_9528357/tm.htm]Nitro Planes Hero 100 Version 2[/link]. I plan to make my model to be more like your full-scale version.

Feel free to post any question there. I live about 2 hours drive from Toronto so it would be interesting to possibly photo my model with the real PH-LAB.

Regards.