Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

Nitro Models.. Low-Wing Trainer 40

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

Nitro Models.. Low-Wing Trainer 40

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 10:55 PM
andrewtexas123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitro Models.. Low-Wing Trainer 40

I need the manuel or the CG position lost mine [:@]

http://www.nitroplanes.com/nilosuaetr40.html

Thanks
Andrew
Old 01-23-2009, 11:19 PM
Ram Jet

Default RE: Nitro Models.. Low-Wing Trainer 40

Some fellow who apparently works for Nitro responded to a member who needed a part. Maybe he'll read this and respond. Doesn't Nitro have a forum here on RCU? Check out the forums section.

Bill
Old 01-23-2009, 11:53 PM
andrewtexas123

ORIGINAL: Ram Jet

Some fellow who apparently works for Nitro responded to a member who needed a part. Maybe he'll read this and respond. Doesn't Nitro have a forum here on RCU? Check out the forums section.

Bill
I posted this in the nitro planes forum

Any one know?

Andrew
Old 01-24-2009, 01:14 AM
opjose

Well since this is a straight winged plane, you'd be safe putting the C.G. at the 20% to 25% of the wing chord length mark, measured at the wing root. This should occur IN FRONT of the landing gear anchor points... ( or your plane will sit back on it's tail! ).

It will probably fly all the way back to 33%, but I would advise against starting out with anything more than 25%.

If you really want to play it safe, and set it slightly in front of the 20% mark.

The plane will be a bit less pitch sensitive with the C.G. forward, and landings will be a bit hotter and vice versa with the C.G. back.

Old 01-24-2009, 10:03 AM
traiders
My Feedback: (3)

70-80 mm or 2 3/4- 3 1/8"
Old 01-27-2009, 11:45 PM
nitrostaff1

Thanks for helping.

John
Nitro Planes
Old 08-25-2009, 03:50 PM
jdp8488
My Feedback: (11)

Uh, I bought this plane, and nothing really seems to fit. I called customer service for nitroplanes, and they gave me a link to this thread... he said that a lot of people have been having the same problem.. Pushrods do not fit in the cheap tubing, I thought that the ends were just maybe crimped from cutting the tubes, but the diameter inside the tube is just too small.... Well now I see that this thread has nothing to do with that, and this threads been dead for 7 months... well maybe someone can help, or Ill just call nitroplanes back... I dont want to cut the monokote and replace the tubing, guess that guy was just trying to delay my problem so they wouldnt have to replace the plane.
Old 08-25-2009, 04:46 PM
opjose

Have you tried pushing a smaller piece of wire through the tubing to make sure it is unobstructed?

At worst you could flatten the tip of a long piece of wire and while turning it with a slow set drill, guide it down the existing tubing, to clear it out. Then you may be able to replace it with the Dubro stuff.

Cutting out a small flap back in the fuse, may let you guide your improvised reamer.

I've done this with a few planes when I've had problems with tubing.

Old 08-25-2009, 04:52 PM
jdp8488
My Feedback: (11)

Yeah, I havent tried a whole lot yet, I was just going to see what nitroplanes had to say about it. Plane is pretty nice, you cant beat it for $55, but all of the hardware kind of sucks, like I said, nothing really fits, one of the tnuts in the firewall was trash, the bolt would just turn, like it was stripped, the aileron control bars were pretty bent up, which may just of been shipping, but the little things you thread on to the ailerons to hook up the pushrod to the servo was way too big, so that was just another thing to kind of put me down... Ill get it going, just seeing if anyone else had any problems with this particular plane..