Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

nitro models F15 problem

Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

nitro models F15 problem

Old 01-29-2009, 02:55 PM
jet747

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nitro models F15 problem

Just recieved the nitro models F15. Really nice model. I just pulled the reciever out to swap it with a Futaba R617FS reciever so I can fly it with the 6ex 2.4 radio I have. I plugged in the servo wires ,the esc, turned on the radio and plugged in the battery. My controls ailerons,elevator,nose wheel work fine but the esc keeps beeping and the fan didnt respond correctly. I have a couple gas models but this is my first electric . Anyone know what this could be? The description on nitro planes web said this planes equipment is futaba compatible. Could it be my reciever? even the cheep radio and reciever that came with the plane doesnt do this. It beeps two or three times when you plug in the lipo then it stops. any help would be appreciated.
Old 01-29-2009, 05:01 PM
opjose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: nitro models F15 problem

It sounds like everything is working correctly.

However for some reason your Futaba FS receiver is not sending signals to the ESC which is why it continues to beep.

The beeping indicates that it is either in programming mode, or failing to receive an "idle" throttle setting from the TX.

The default receiver is getting a signal, so the beeping stops after a second.