Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

2.4GHz radio binding

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

2.4GHz radio binding

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2009, 05:00 PM
tntdan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2.4GHz radio binding

The binding instructions with the radio accompanying my YAK-54 states that after succesfully binding "the indicator light will extinguish." I assume this is the red light in the center of the receiver. It does not "extinguish" but remains lit. Is this correct or does this indicate the radio is not ready?
Old 03-27-2009, 05:18 PM
DSTIEBS

Default RE: 2.4GHz radio binding

My Spektrum flashes before binding then stays on steady after it is bound. Are you sure you read the binding directions correctly? What kind of radio are you talking about?.
Old 03-27-2009, 05:30 PM
tntdan

Default RE: 2.4GHz radio binding

Thanks for responding. My belief is that the receiver light should be lit but I need to verify that this is correct before risking life and limb launching this plane into the air. I hope it is just a bad attempt at translation but the instructions do state as I wrote, "3. If the frequency bind is successful, the indicator light will extinguish." This text appears under a photo of the receiver. In the photo there are no servos plugged in, just the power from the ESC and the "shorting plug".