Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

P-47 Under Powered

Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

P-47 Under Powered

Old 07-05-2009, 06:56 PM
Jackedman
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default P-47 Under Powered

I Bought the p-47 From Nitro planes and I got out today to test it and to fly and i found that a the rx was soooo glitche that i had to change it out to one of my own . B the battery didnt have enough balls to power the plane to even lift it so i tryed to hand lunch it and it went up about 2 feet and crashed and broke the wing . Now I had to borrow a battery from someone cause it didnt come in the kit and im sick of waiying for it to come in the mail and 2 the so called live help really sucks and now i have to sit on the computer with live help for and hour to see what they are going to do about this rx and tx problem that im having .

Now my question I have for everyone that has ordered from them is has anyone else have had this problem with there planes??

And thanks for listining to me vent
Old 07-05-2009, 08:37 PM
elecjeff

Default RE: P-47 Under Powered

Wow that sucks. I would p.m. John and he will help you. He helped me big time once.
Old 07-05-2009, 09:18 PM
Jackedman

your telling me im super pissed
Old 07-05-2009, 09:22 PM
Jackedman

How do i get a hold of John
Old 07-06-2009, 08:03 AM
outdoorhunting

Go to any NP thread & run through them till you find a post by "John" in the bottom right you will see a "PM" sign, click on that & it will get you to John. To make things easier, have your order # & anything else that pertains to your situation. Remember,you get more flies with honey that you do vinegar!!
Old 07-06-2009, 11:10 AM
opjose

As with most NiCD/NiMH powered planes, the battery must be reconditioned before its first flights or the plane will seem to be very underpowered.

Novices typically make this mistake as do some more experienced flyers.

Charge the battery well over the amount of time recommended, then put it in the plane and run the plane at 75% power until the ESC cuts off flow to the motor.

Repeat several times.

You'll find that the power will seem to improve with each successive cycle.

Most experienced RC'ers own fancy computer controlled chargers/cyclers/conditioners/balancers which do all of the work for you automatically and also report back the state, capacity and condition of the battery.

Since the battery has probably been sitting in the box for a few months during transport and shipping, all of this is normally required.