Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

NITROMODELS REPLACEMENT PARTS REQUEST_Post Here

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

NITROMODELS REPLACEMENT PARTS REQUEST_Post Here

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 11:35 PM
saintcreed
My Feedback: (205)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NITROMODELS REPLACEMENT PARTS REQUEST_Post Here

I've checked your site a few times and I've never found this item avalible....Item#: 90A184_Gas_Giant Katana 50CC..it's always sold out....now that's not all bad for business, but if it's that good of a seller, being a business man myself. I'd be sure I to keep them in stock...fast moving items make you more money than the ones setting on the self...don't have to tell you, you've got to turn money to make money....when do you expect the next shipment, or are they still on back order? just gave you a good out there...thanks for your time...Rlg..
Old 04-21-2010, 08:35 AM
moedegrasse79

I am posting a request for a new ESC for the  93A04-AirField-F4-BlueAngel-RTF  for order # 770230.  It has been determined by opjose that I need a new one, and guys at the club also.  I have contacted Nitroplanes, and Jimmy says that the order is out of warrenty, but here is the problem that I have with this.  The plane arrived at my house on a Thursday after ordering, and I put it together Friday morning and Friday  night I was testing the plane and when to break in the EDF so it the fan would stop hitting the shroud.  After 3 seconds of running the ESC burned out.  So I had to wait all weekend to call Nitro,because they are closed during the weekend, and they wanted me to send in the ESC with the motor, so I did.  I tracked the movement and when the track said that my package arrived there in 4 days I called to see if it was being taken care of.  They said it was not there and I told them according to tarcking it was, and after they looked it was, and they would take care of it.  Well the weekend pasted again and no e-mail conferming that it was being sent back, so I called again and the same story accured.  Thursday came and no e-mail yet, so I called again, and they now tell me that it would be sent out Friday.  Well Friday evening cme here and no e-mail, so I called again, and they said it has all ready left, andthey e-mail me a tracking # later that night.  When I put the tracking # in  for USPS, there was no tracking # found it was invailed.  Monday came and the tracking # was saying that it USPS was contacted for a pick- up at Nitroplanes for delivery.  The parts never came till Thursday night, and I put the ESC and the motor back in the plane, and headed to the field Friday.  The plane would not even taxi, and the elevators would go into take off position, until you would lay a thumb on the trim pod, then the elevators would go back to neutral position.  So after I returned to the house latter that day, I called again.  Jimmy at Nitroplanes now wants me to send everything back to them to check out.  The next day I called and found out that it would cost anywere from $80- $107 in shipping, so I called again to Nitroplanes and told them that the money that I would be spending on the plane was costing me too much, and they decided to send me a new motor, transmitter, and 2 servos for the elevator just incase the transmitter was not the problem for the elevators.  So the weekend passes and Tuesday no e-mail on the shippment being sent out, I called and they said they just got a shippment of the parts in and they would send them out soon.  Friday came and no e-mail yet, so again I call them and that night I get an e-mail telling me they are on the way.  I was shocked to see them the following Monday, after waiting a week from the last time that they shipped the parts out on a Friday.  I put the parts in, and headed to the field Tuesday, still no flite, but the plane did taxi this time.  I had one of the older experienced guys at the field, look at the plane, and it was determined that the ESC that was sent back to me after the first one burned out was no good either, this was done by useing test metters, and switching out the ESC in my plane for one of his in another plane.  The plane did leave the ground with his ESC in my plane.  So I called later that day to Nitroplanes and told them that the ESC that they first sent was bad, and they now tell me that the plane is now out of warrenty.  I could send the plane back to them, but again the shipping cost comes into play again, and there is a 15% stocking fee before I get my money back.  
So this is my story, and I still do not have an ESC for my plane.  Andy contacted me on this problem, and told me to check out th wireing to see if things are contected right, and if that does not help he would send me the ESC that he would test himself. and that is the last I heard from him.  All I want is an ESC that will work .
Thanks  

Old 04-23-2010, 08:32 AM
topgun427

belive I have a bad ESC for my p-51 I was testing eletrontics and adjusting rudder and such ran motor for about 30 secs or so at 1/2 to almost 3/4 throttle and motor stopped made a pop noise and came on at about 1/2 throttle for a couple of seconds then nothing.
Still have all other electronics. Disconnect battery and  reconnect I get no arming beep at all. Pulled out esc and it smells burnt motor also smells alittle burnt.Connected esc and motor and powered up and esc is very hot to touch can you send a replacement esc or do I need to send esc and motor to you to test the plane is a week old and has  not been flown. Order #  yhst-17210252890263-123006

Thank you

John
Old 04-25-2010, 11:07 AM
scott17

I need a wing tube for the Zlin 50 70" 120 plane. The wing tube is 20mm x 530mm.
Old 04-25-2010, 05:11 PM
jimgee1
My Feedback: (3)

Dear sirs;

I recently, (7-8-2009), bought an Esky flight simulator from you. The controller no longer works. I tried everything I know to get it to work but failed. I have left the controller plugged into the USB hub at all times, even when not in use. Is that a poor practice? Should I have unplugged the controller when not in use? Is the controller still under warantee? If it is under warantee, how to I get service? Do I return the unit to Nitro? Do I need a return permission number?

I'd like to continue training my grandkids on the E-sky simulator. Thank you in advance for your prompt responce.

Jim Gallagher
1477 Marlin Avenue
Foster City, CA 94404-1448
(650) 358-9523
[email protected]
Old 05-01-2010, 01:36 PM
pilot701
My Feedback: (22)

Hi I need replacement wings for the CMPro Extra 330L 50CC. On your site right now it appears as if they are in stock (availability - usually ships in 1-2 business days) but i cannot add them to the cart. i also need a canopy for the extra but none of these have been in stock for several months.. probably closer to a year... I am more than happy to pay for the parts if you can get them and if you will never get them in stock, please tell me so i can stop wasting my time on you people.
Old 05-01-2010, 05:27 PM
scott17

Bueller,...Bueller,....Bueller,....
Old 05-02-2010, 08:54 AM
WestCoastFlyer
My Feedback: (1)

Are cowls available for the Red Ultimate 40? If so I'd like to buy one.

Order Number: 821896

Airplane: New ARF! Red Ultimate BiPe 40 - 43.5" Nitro Gas Radio Control RC Airplane

http://www.nitroplanes.com/newarredulbi.html
Old 05-06-2010, 08:32 PM
Ace
My Feedback: (13)

Nitroplanes,

- Always provide your order number ( usually begins with YSTxxx ).
yhst-17210252890263-126048

- Provide a link to the web page showing which product you purchased.
http://www.nitroplanes.com/93a260-80...r-rtf-24g.html

- Include a description of the item you are trying to obtain.
Extra Battery purchased is not the right one.
received Item#: 83P-1000mAh-2S1P-74-20C is the wrong one which does not fit or hook to the plane because the connectors way to big
http://www.nitroplanes.com/83p-1000mah-2s1p-74-20c.html

I should have received Item#: 83P-950mAh-2S1P-74-15C instead
http://www.nitroplanes.com/blli29572s15.html

I need the right one sent. and a prepaid shipping label to return the wrong one back to you

- If possible pictures help.

Read more: http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_89...#ixzz0nCbCffDY
Old 05-07-2010, 07:48 AM
Dangaras

ORIGINAL: Dangaras

Damaged Battery Hatch for "CMPPro C-160 EP-Powered Twin-Engine RC Scale Plane Almost-Ready-to-Fly"

-Order number ( usually begins with YSTxxx ).
yhst-17210252890263-100390

- Link to the web page showing which product you purchased.
http://www.nitroplanes.com/c-160-rc-plane.html

-Description of the item you are trying to obtain.
The Battery hatch is badly constructed and does not sit in the fuselage properly and may affect flight characteristics or may blow off and be lost.

I would like a replacement provided under warranty as I have only recently assembled the model.

- If possible pictures help.

I posted this request for assistance with a defective hatch on my c160 at the end of March 2010. Istill have not received a response. This is disrespectful and downright insulting. This level of unprofessional behaviour is what gives other online sellers a bad name.

Old 05-07-2010, 12:15 PM
scott17

I am not too impressed with NitroPlanes service as of yet either.....[]
Old 05-09-2010, 01:21 PM
Proroe

Old 05-10-2010, 10:39 AM
Houlegan
My Feedback: (6)

I received the Airfield P-51 and it's a beauty. The main reason I purchased this with confidence was that customer support explained to me that replacement parts were available. This was not accurate. When I started the P-51 for the first time one of the blades broke off. Looks like it had crack in it. When I bought the plane I also bought the 2 blade replacement upgrade with the 2 blade spinner as it indicated it was in-stock. I was notified 2 days later that it was not in-stock. Soooo, long story boring, The 4 blade prop is out-of stock also. Totally mis-led. I have been flying for years and like most, would not purchase a plane that does not have replacement parts. I can understand the blade breaking, things happen. But I made a specific call to make sure I would be able to keep this plane flying and my confidence in Nitro Rc is damaged. A resolution needs to happen ASAP or this is my last purchase. Can you tell me exactly when the 2 blade props/spinner I bought will be delivered and exactly when the stock 4 blade will be in-stock??

Mark
Order #830839
Old 05-18-2010, 01:41 PM
slpnGIANT
My Feedback: (2)

To whom it may concern;

I just received my Giant Scale Cub and am not very happy so far.

The main reason for this email is that my kits landing gear has two left
side main gear in it.

Also, so far this is what I found wrong with my kit....

The doors do not even come close to closing properly. If I had some
covering I might be able to cut and refit them, but it doesn't look like
fun.

The decal on the wing with the numbers and letters is bubbled up and has
wrinkles in it. They can't be rubbed out because the decal just wrinkles
and then after a little time just comes unstuck again and looks like crap.

In the first direction it sez to glue in hinges. I noticed I have just
enough for the wings. The elevator and rudder do not have enough hinges to
finish. Thats counting the ones in the framework and the extras in the
bag.

I read where everybody seems to be pretty happy with the plane accept the
landing gear rubbers and the quality of the welds and the metal used in
the landing gear. As far as the rest of the kit I guess im just to picky
or I got a lame one.

Nonetheless I will have to make work what you have sent me, accept for the
landing gear. I need to have the right pieces to start with. I need either
a right main gear or a new set of the correct ones.

Please contact me asap so we can get this gear problem straightened out.

Also I don't mean to sound rude or fethiesus. I have been modeling for
over 40 years now and just come to expect a little more sometimes. Other
than the problems ive stated, the model looks to be very nice for the
money.

Thx Steve

PS

Ive enclosed pictures of the problem areas. Thx again
Old 05-27-2010, 09:39 PM
KA6IPK

Hello,

I am looking for a replacement cowl for the CMP Extra 300s (90 size) http://www.nitroplanes.com/cmpex309065a.html.

I believe the replacement part is this one, which always seems to be out of stock. http://www.nitroplanes.com/cowlcmpextra90.html

Richard
Old 05-31-2010, 01:38 PM
RR24

John do you know when you will have any of these Ultimate 120 cowling http://www.nitroplanes.com/ul12055nigas1.html , or do any of you fellow modlers have one forsale
Old 05-31-2010, 07:22 PM
morengin

I am looking for a replacement fuselage for an Ez Hawk. Thanks in advance, Jim.
Old 06-06-2010, 10:24 AM
drhlau

John,

Where can I get a pair of fan blades for my Guanli A-10?

Thanks

HKL

Old 06-09-2010, 07:20 PM
nakman8
My Feedback: (9)

Looking for price and availability of the COWL for the Tiger Moth biplane. Plane has 76inch wingspan.

Thank you,Nakman8
Old 06-17-2010, 03:53 PM
budchugger
My Feedback: (1)

I am in need of a replacement canopy for the 120 size Ultimate, when will you have some? Thanks
Old 06-20-2010, 04:46 PM
wl7cpa

I need wheel pants replacement for the Katana 120-140 size rc aircraft. Both cracked and shattered on normal landings. Too thin. This is the purple Katana you are urrently promoting for $199[][][][]

please reply to [email protected]

Im need tyou to reply there as you don't seem to be answering anyones blogs at all
Old 06-20-2010, 08:34 PM
Puff The Magic Dragon

I have the Red Bull Edge 540T .46 size. I need a canopy & Cowl. I don't care if the paint scheme isn't the same. I'm recovering it.

http://www.nitroplanes.com/ed544652niga.html
Old 06-21-2010, 05:08 PM
Demon

Nevermind. I decided to spend the time fixing it instead of going through the return process.

Thanks anyway,
D
Old 07-05-2010, 11:18 PM
Rebel60

I purchased a 2410 Outrunner that went with the upgraded Guanli F4U Corsair.
Great motor! Unfortunately, last time out, I broke the motor mount.
My order number on this motor is, I fear, gone forever.
Here are some representative order numbers from other things I have putchased from NitroPLanes:
yhst-17210252890263-134955
yhst-17210252890263-112812
yhst-17210252890263-116157
Long story short, I would purhase another 2410 Outrunner if you could also send me a new motor mount for the motor Ihave now.
You can reach me at [email protected].

Thanks!
Old 07-06-2010, 01:23 PM
fishdeth

Does anyone answer or acknowledge any requests on this thread ???
My guess would be.... HELL NO !
I have been in contact with NP via e-mail and phone since the first of MARCH trying to get a canopy for my 100cc Sukhoi.
Finally a gal told me the straight poop.
"We don't order replacement parts"
Well... that is REAL nice to hear after almost 5 months of SCREWING with me.
In this economic downturn, a LOT of companies are going under.
THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE ONE OF THEM.

Sure the price is good, but after that..... SCREW YOU !!!

NEVER EVER buy from these creeps again.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.