Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

NITROMODELS REPLACEMENT PARTS REQUEST_Post Here

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

NITROMODELS REPLACEMENT PARTS REQUEST_Post Here

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2013, 02:06 PM
slamn sammy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NITROMODELS REPLACEMENT PARTS REQUEST_Post Here

Can you replace it with a another plane and I send this back to you? I've got Almoust $500.00 in a plane that wen't two flights and came apart! A buddy of mine, Named (Melven Brown) Nitro Modle's and him went around and around, Shipping Three Plane's back and fourth and this all took place in a matter mo's. and it was a lot CHEEPER PLANE! it was a 50cc plane! I fill that I keep being put on the back burner! I have been put off for 4-5 yr's now and I order a NEW FUSE and they took my money, With it showing stock! Woun't that make you upset? If you can not replace and,or make this good, than give me my money back and I will Box this up and Nitro can have it back! I know your trying and doing all you can do, But! This is getting old! I'm on a fixed income and I fly on a budget. Please see what you can do! I will eat the fright.
Old 02-06-2013, 12:45 PM
daytonarc
My Feedback: (5)

ORIGINAL: RTCharlie

We have a shipment of E-Razor parts coming in very soon. We received the first shipment from Dynam a couple weeks ago and the next shipment should be coming in soon.

-Charlie
Any update Charlie? The main gear for the Dynam E-Razor 450 is still out of stock.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:50 AM
RTCharlie

The container arrived last week and is in line to be check by customs since Monday or Tuesday. We should be getting it in by the end of the week. The manifest for this container does have the main gear listed.

-Charlie
Old 02-07-2013, 10:04 AM
daytonarc
My Feedback: (5)

Thanks. I'll check the website Monday then to order.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:59 AM
slamn sammy

Charlie! Seen any CMP, Part's yet? Still nee a fuse, for the 100cc su26 and a canopy for a CMP, 120 Chipmunk.Reply if you can. Think you.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:20 AM
slamn sammy

What will it take to get some part's from ya'll? I see other guy's getting part's I have been asking for a fuselage for almost five year's and when I ordered it, It showed in stock! You took my money and then put it on back order! Than I asked for a canopy for a 120 chipmunk and sess what, It's out of stock! I don't under stand how you stay in bissness?? Charile, you told me that it would be after the first of the year! GESS WHAT, It's almoust 6mo. later! I will ask AGEEN! Can you replace the 100cc SU-26 with a defrent model? I will box this peace of crap up and send it back to you. I have a almost $500.00 model with two flight's on it. if I send it back, then you will have some part's in stock! A buddy of mine, got a 50cc plane from NITRO MODLE'S and there was something wrong with it and Nitro took care of it. I'd settle for a 50cc plane or make me an offer?? Or give me my money back, THIS IS BULL!! YES! THAT's WRIGHT! I'M PISSED OFF! Nitro keeps putting me off and I don't understand why! Nitro took my money and did not stand behind ther stuff. Nitro will not even answer me back! What's up with that? I'm fixing to trun this over to the BBB and see If they can do somethinf about it! This is FRAUD! There has been recall's and redesigen's on this plane, Nitro knew there was something with this plane when they sold it to me! What If It came apart and crashed into a crowd! Who would have ate it? ME!
Old 04-23-2013, 07:42 PM
vmeek
My Feedback: (38)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have been waiting almost a year to get the canopy for a cessna 421 twin will it ever be back in stock?
I could even use a cracked one if all the pieces are therePLEASE HELP
Old 04-24-2013, 03:14 AM
slamn sammy

Your wasting your time! You know, all they have to do is order the part's! After they have your money, there dun with you! Sorry way to do it. I have been needing part's for 5 year's! Good luck!h
Old 05-19-2013, 05:53 AM
slamn sammy

Charlie, will nitro replace this $457.95 100cc Su26 with the 50cc jap 'O'? I will box this up and send this plane back to you! what do you think? It don't look like I'm going to get any part's. and you will not retrun my missegeg's, what's this tilling your customer's? i just won't whats faire.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:00 AM
Michel

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi

I,m looking for a conopy for a 120 size Zero . Any heelp would be appreciated .

Thanks
Michel
Old 05-27-2013, 09:59 AM
slamn sammy

Charlie, Why you not give me a reply?
Old 05-27-2013, 01:28 PM
glazier808
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

They have not responded to me for over 6 months....last I heard was wait until after Chinese New Years....I have a completely useless 50 cc Zero with no canopy and no cowl ring.

Casey
Old 05-27-2013, 01:33 PM
slamn sammy

Good luck, I have been dealing with this for 5 years. It's a bunch of bull! My plane came apart after the 2 nd flight. They found that there was nat enuff glue in the tail, but! No one told me. I readied it way later, after I ordered a new fuse, that was in stock and they took my cash and ran!
Old 06-28-2013, 05:41 PM
vetboy45

Slamn Sammy - Don't you think it's about time to move on? If it's really been 5 years, think of all the wasted opportunities that have passed you by. You could have taken 8th grade english at least 3 times and might have passed! In lieu of that, perhaps you'll be kind enough to use a spell check program? Trying to read what you write is literally painful. I originally came on here to inquire about the possibility of getting a new nose cone for the 90mm red f-18 from Exceed. After attempting to read your scribblings I have such a headache that I no longer care. I do, however, feel sorry for the poor people at Nitroplanes, especially if you represent even 5% of their overall clientele.
Old 07-08-2013, 02:35 PM
shfire2000

I need a canopy, engine cowl, and a rudder for the CMP Corsair 50
Old 07-23-2013, 05:47 AM
Captain Terrific
My Feedback: (2)

ORIGINAL: shfire2000

I need a canopy, engine cowl, and a rudder for the CMP Corsair 50
Good luck with that

Old 01-15-2014, 02:59 PM
Sea_Planes
My Feedback: (265)

I need a New Instruction Manual for my Nitro Planes Foam SR Trainer ARF Elect. one I lost mine somewhere where can I get a new one & how do I get it ?
Thanks Sea Planes
Old 02-18-2014, 07:44 PM
Duayne P
My Feedback: (15)

I have an Extra 330L 50cc Item Code: CMP-Gas-Extra330L50CC.
I need a canopy and and left horizontal stab. Please let me know if you have any in stock. Please PM me.

Thanks
Duayne

Last edited by Duayne P; 02-18-2014 at 07:46 PM.
Old 02-19-2014, 05:42 AM
slamn sammy

Duayne P, I feel your pain! I give up on my stuff and thinking about having a bomb fire with my part's! It's a shame you pay that money for there high $ plane's and they will not stand behind there stuff. Good luck, AND VETBOY 45, Stay out of it! l gave almost $500.00 fot this plane, got to fly it two times and it came apart in the air, you'ed be up set too! :~/
Old 07-03-2014, 06:20 AM
slamn sammy

I need a wing tub for the 100cc Nitro Models Sukhoi SU 26. Can any body help me out? CF or Alum. Don't care, just need one ASAP!
Old 07-07-2014, 10:48 AM
opjose

Originally Posted by slamn sammy
I need a wing tub for the 100cc Nitro Models Sukhoi SU 26. Can any body help me out? CF or Alum. Don't care, just need one ASAP!
One possibility is to go to onlinemetals.com and order an aluminum tube cut to size.

You'll need to know the diameter of what you need.

Check out their aluminum guides that will help you decide as to which aluminum tube type is the hardest/strongest.
Old 07-25-2014, 02:16 PM
DESERT RATT
My Feedback: (7)

I'm in need of a canopy for the CMP Yak54 120-140

Thanks.
Old 07-26-2014, 04:55 PM
DESERT RATT
My Feedback: (7)

To everyone above, I contacted the B B B in L. A.. they are not a member so there's no official rating (any company that's not a member always shows an F)
I filled out a questionnaire.
My advice to you guys/gals is to do the same thing. Get their practices out to the public. Even though they are not a member, It will show under Nitromodels.com on the BBB site.
Old 09-04-2014, 01:12 PM
Motorhomer
My Feedback: (4)

John, I don't have my order number now, it's only been a YEAR AND A HALF since I ordered the cowl for the big AT6 I bought from you. You have my money, WHY won't you send me my order??? Simple question............... I will NOT believe that in a year and one half you never got any from your supplier. Is it because of the price that I paid?? Anyways, it really is time for you to send me my cowl, don't you think??
Email me for my updated address. Thanks, Albert K. McCormack
Old 09-05-2014, 12:14 PM
Motorhomer
My Feedback: (4)

HEY GUYS, we need to go to any shows like the ones in the L.A. area, Make some signs and protest the down right rotten way this company treats it's customers!! Maybe contact the county District Attorney's office. We CAN make this company either start being responsive to their customers complaints or put them out of business. First thing we need to find out is what county their in.
Motohomer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.