Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

DAMAGE SHIPPING/MISSING PARTS ISSUES____Post here

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

DAMAGE SHIPPING/MISSING PARTS ISSUES____Post here

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2010, 10:32 PM
Gail Dabbs
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DAMAGE SHIPPING/MISSING PARTS ISSUES____Post here

Hey John got the jet but no canopy for the P-51?
Let me know.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:17 PM
melissaxm

I purchased an AIrfield Skyline 182 55" plane for my boyfriend last month and was really dissapointed when it came. Not only were some of the screws to put it together the wrong sizes, but it was completely missing two m4 nuts that are required to put the propeller on. I contacted Nitroplanes right away and they assured me they would send them right out, and I never recieved them. After talking to them today, they said I would definately have them by the end of the week, and I just now get an email telling me they are out of stock of the nuts for 3-5 weeks. Does anyone out there know the specifics of these nuts so I can order them online from somewhere else. I am done dealing with Nitroplanes, but still want my boyfriend to be able to fly his plane! We went to a couple local hobbie shops, but the "M4" nuts they had were completely different. If anyone can tell me how I can get some of these nuts online or knows anything that wil help me, please let me know! I can not wait another 5 weeks to have Nitroplanes probably forget to send them out again. We will never get to try this plane out! Thank you!
Old 03-02-2010, 08:05 PM
hrhodes3

I got a hawk sky the had a wing a little dinged up today but every thing worked.

Message from NitroPlane OrderID: 773094:
NitroPlane OrderID: 773094

Delivery Date / Time: 02-March-2010 / 2:17 PM
Delivery Location: RESIDENTIAL
Signed by: RHODES
Old 03-02-2010, 10:03 PM
melissaxm

Oh my order number is 756170.
Old 03-05-2010, 10:10 PM
nitrostaff1

ORIGINAL: aldoboccaccio

Re: Dynam Sky Trainer 182 4CH RC Electric Plane.
Hi there,
I purchased this rc plane from you and received it a couple of days ago. I assembled the plane and all works fine (have not flown it yet though, because it looks like the balance charger included doesn't want to charge the lipo battery. The battery would not power anything so I tried to charge the battery. The charger has 2 LED lights, one the shows its plugged to the wall, the other led light is green which turns on all the time even with no battery attached.
I plugged the lipo battery and the 2 lights stayed lit the same, one red one green. (Note: The charger says when LED is green, it's fully charged). I let it charge for about an hour and no luck, will not power the plane or anything.
One more weird thing with the charger - when I plug or unplug the battery to the charger, the charger make a weird noise for a couple of seconds and then the noice goes off...any idea why?? When it makes that noise the green light turns to red.
Anyway you can help?
AldoB
Order Number: 765224
[email protected]
New charger sent USPS 420919109101805213907203097490

John
Nitro Planes
Old 03-05-2010, 10:12 PM
nitrostaff1

ORIGINAL: rpeterslll

ORIGINAL: nitrostaff1

Order number yhst-17210252890263-114705
Dynam Sky Trainer 182
http://www.nitroplanes.com/dyskytr1824c.html

The 4Ch transmitter remote control I received with my Kit will not power up. After installing 2 sets of brand new batteries, I don't receive a power light when the switch is turned on.

Thank you,
Rob Peters
ok after installing 8 batteries in the correct directions, jerk it by rolling the batteries and does this help?

John
Nitro Planes

Thanks for the reply

Yes I tried 2 sets of new batteries, and tried rolling them around. I tried disconnecting the battery lead and reconnecting it as well. I am still not getting a power indicator on the tranmiter when powering it on.

Thank you,
Rob Peters

ok new radio sent USPS 420481509101805213907336381589

John
Nitro Planes
Old 03-05-2010, 10:13 PM
nitrostaff1

ORIGINAL: Gail Dabbs

Thanks John let me know when you ship? Thanks
Yes I shipped already.

John
Nitro Planes
Old 03-05-2010, 10:14 PM
nitrostaff1

ORIGINAL: nbl_2105

John, i sent ya a PM but guess not went thru . but i did look at the mustang ya showed here and looks like as good a match to me. so you can go ahead and send it out. thank you for handeling this issue.. don lampkins. my order # on the one i got is 657507, thats the id # thanks again
Fuselage sent!

UPS 1ZX03V030395731529

John
Nitro Planes
Old 03-05-2010, 10:21 PM
nitrostaff1

ORIGINAL: francesco

hi i did received the plane today and the back rudder is in 2 . and front cow is missing i did not try the motoror servos at this time but what we going to do with this if i have to send back im not going to pay for the shipping . order date 02/14/2010 order number yhst-17210252890263-115760

My friend I sent you a PM.

John
Nitro Planes
Old 03-05-2010, 10:22 PM
nitrostaff1

Order number yhst-17210252890263-114705
Dynam Sky Trainer 182
http://www.nitroplanes.com/dyskytr1824c.html

The 4Ch transmitter remote control I received with my Kit will not power up. After installing 2 sets of brand new batteries, I don't receive a power light when the switch is turned on.

Thank you,
Rob Peters
ok after installing 8 batteries in the correct directions, jerk it by rolling the batteries and does this help?

John
Nitro Planes

Thanks for the reply

Yes I tried 2 sets of new batteries, and tried rolling them around. I tried disconnecting the battery lead and reconnecting it as well. I am still not getting a power indicator on the tranmiter when powering it on.

Thank you,
Rob Peters

Hi John,

Any word on what my options are to replace the transmitter I received with my Sky trainer?

Thank you,
Rob Peters
Yes I sent you a replacement TX already.

John
Nitro Planes
Old 03-05-2010, 10:24 PM
nitrostaff1

ORIGINAL: muzz8000

I ordered an Extreme Detail 4 Channel 93A182-AirField Sky Trainer RTF back in January and got a GuanLi A5 seaplane in just about 7 days. The return was handled very well and in another 10 days I got the correct plane. Everything so far is good except I can not get through to customer service to address the inoperative wing servo. It makes some noise but does not move when switched with the other side servo that one will move. My order number is yhst-17210252890263+112880. Any help would be appreciated.
ok sent USPS 420630529101805213907292198306

John
Nitro Planes
Old 03-05-2010, 10:29 PM
aldoboccaccio

Re: Dynam Sky Trainer 182 4CH RC Electric Plane.
Hi there,
I purchased this rc plane from you and received it a couple of days ago. I assembled the plane and all works fine (have not flown it yet though, because it looks like the balance charger included doesn't want to charge the lipo battery. The battery would not power anything soI tried to charge the battery. The charger has 2LED lights, onethe showsits plugged to the wall, the other led light is green which turns on all the time even with no battery attached.
I plugged the lipo battery and the 2 lights stayed litthe same, one red one green. (Note: The charger sayswhenLED is green, it's fully charged). I let it charge for about an hour and no luck, will not power the plane or anything.
One more weird thing with the charger - when I plug or unplug the battery to the charger, the charger make a weird noise for a couple of seconds and then the noice goes off...any idea why?? When it makes that noise the green light turns to red.
Anyway you can help?
AldoB
Order Number: 765224
[email protected]
New charger sent USPS 420919109101805213907203097490

John
Nitro Planes
Thanks John....Looking forward to receiving it.
Old 03-05-2010, 10:33 PM
nitrostaff1

Hey John got the jet but no canopy for the P-51?
Let me know.
No canopy? I need to review your order once more. Order number?

John
Nitro Planes
Old 03-05-2010, 10:39 PM
nitrostaff1

ok the m4 nut is not needed anymore to complete the kit. Yes I know the manual says it's need to but you can ignore that part.

So this is how it goes: Put the silver washer, back plate of the spinner, prop, the prop nut, lastly the spinner.

Just make sure you install the prop nut tight and that's all you need.

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: melissaxm

I purchased an AIrfield Skyline 182 55'' plane for my boyfriend last month and was really dissapointed when it came. Not only were some of the screws to put it together the wrong sizes, but it was completely missing two m4 nuts that are required to put the propeller on. I contacted Nitroplanes right away and they assured me they would send them right out, and I never recieved them. After talking to them today, they said I would definately have them by the end of the week, and I just now get an email telling me they are out of stock of the nuts for 3-5 weeks. Does anyone out there know the specifics of these nuts so I can order them online from somewhere else. I am done dealing with Nitroplanes, but still want my boyfriend to be able to fly his plane! We went to a couple local hobbie shops, but the ''M4'' nuts they had were completely different. If anyone can tell me how I can get some of these nuts online or knows anything that wil help me, please let me know! I can not wait another 5 weeks to have Nitroplanes probably forget to send them out again. We will never get to try this plane out! Thank you!
Old 03-06-2010, 12:06 AM
Gail Dabbs
My Feedback: (5)

Hey John, You said you had a canopy for my CMP 120 P-51 and you would ship it out
Old 03-15-2010, 01:50 AM
aldoboccaccio

John,

I sent an e-mail to your support departmentlast week about receiving the replacement charger and not working.I received a replyasking me to call or connect to the chat customer service.....I was never able to either connect by phone or chat in two days. Now I'm trying this method again......
Received the charger...but still it's not good. I took the charger and battery to local hobby store, theytested the battery and it was goodbut the replacemenet charger you sent me it's not working. Very disapointed.More than three weeks sinceI purchase the plane..I still have not been able to fly it and it was supposed to be RTF...I ended up buying a new chargerat my local shop. Hopefully I'll be able to fly the plane in the next couple of days. I'm sorry to say that I'm very disappointed with the quality of your products or services...it's just not worth saving some bucks and having to spend time so much time trying to do something you as a company for sake of your reputation and customers should be doing. To meet clients spectations should be a standard operating procedure at Nitroplanes......"just give them the pickle"...like Bob Farrell would say.

Aldo B.
Old 03-18-2010, 07:58 PM
ROBERT.S
My Feedback: (151)

JOHN,I ORDERED A CMP 120 HELLCAT BACK IN NOVEMBER DURING YOUR BLACK FRIDAY SALE.IT ARRIVED WITH A DAMAGED LEFT ELEVATOR[PILOT VIEW]....I E-MAILED PICTURES TO JIMMY RADIEN AS INSTRUCTED.I WAS SENT A REPLACEMENT PART THAT WAS WORSE THEN THE ORIGINAL.I AGAIN SENT NEW PICTURES & WAS TOLD A NEW ONE WAS ON THE WAY.WHEN IT DIDNT SHOW UP I WAS THEN TOLD IT WAS ON BACKORDER & IT WOULD BE ANOTHER 2-3 WEEKS.THAT WAS IN LATE DECEMBER.ITS NOW BEEN 4 MONTHS!!!! PLEASE HELP !! I UNDERSTAND THE PART IS BACKORDERED BUT THIS PLANE HAS BEEN INSTOCK FOR MONTHS.MY ORDER # IS YHST17210252890263101586 THANKS,ROBERT.S
Old 03-19-2010, 09:10 PM
nitrostaff1

Hey John, You said you had a canopy for my CMP 120 P-51 and you would ship it out

ok what's your order number? ok PM me. I got the canopy next to my seat. I'll ship it out for you.

John
Nitro Planes

Old 03-19-2010, 09:12 PM
nitrostaff1

John,

I sent an e-mail to your support department last week about receiving the replacement charger and not working. I received a reply asking me to call or connect to the chat customer service.....I was never able to either connect by phone or chat in two days. Now I'm trying this method again......
Received the charger...but still it's not good. I took the charger and battery to local hobby store, they tested the battery and it was good but the replacemenet charger you sent me it's not working. Very disapointed. More than three weeks since I purchase the plane..I still have not been able to fly it and it was supposed to be RTF...I ended up buying a new charger at my local shop. Hopefully I'll be able to fly the plane in the next couple of days. I'm sorry to say that I'm very disappointed with the quality of your products or services...it's just not worth saving some bucks and having to spend time so much time trying to do something you as a company for sake of your reputation and customers should be doing. To meet clients spectations should be a standard operating procedure at Nitroplanes......''just give them the pickle''...like Bob Farrell would say.

Aldo B.
ok what's your order number? how about this? I'll send you another charger in another brand so that this will not happen again.

John
Nitro Planes
Old 03-19-2010, 09:21 PM
nitrostaff1

ORIGINAL: ROBERT.S

JOHN,I ORDERED A CMP 120 HELLCAT BACK IN NOVEMBER DURING YOUR BLACK FRIDAY SALE.IT ARRIVED WITH A DAMAGED LEFT ELEVATOR[PILOT VIEW]....I E-MAILED PICTURES TO JIMMY RADIEN AS INSTRUCTED.I WAS SENT A REPLACEMENT PART THAT WAS WORSE THEN THE ORIGINAL.I AGAIN SENT NEW PICTURES & WAS TOLD A NEW ONE WAS ON THE WAY.WHEN IT DIDNT SHOW UP I WAS THEN TOLD IT WAS ON BACKORDER & IT WOULD BE ANOTHER 2-3 WEEKS.THAT WAS IN LATE DECEMBER.ITS NOW BEEN 4 MONTHS!!!! PLEASE HELP !! I UNDERSTAND THE PART IS BACKORDERED BUT THIS PLANE HAS BEEN INSTOCK FOR MONTHS.MY ORDER # IS YHST17210252890263101586 THANKS,ROBERT.S
Got it! I'll send it out to you.

John
Nitro Planes
Old 03-20-2010, 11:43 AM
aldoboccaccio

Here´s Order Number: 765224
yhst-17210252890263-115729
Old 03-24-2010, 07:48 PM
ROBERT.S
My Feedback: (151)

john,the elevator for my cmp 120 hellcat arrived today-well protected & in 1 piece.thanks for the quick service.i should have just contacted you first.,,,,i have a question-the 2 nitro fokker triplanes you carry used to be listed with a 55"wingspan.it now shows them with a 45"wingspan.has this plane been redesigned or is the 45" a misprint?? the other specs havent changed[motor sizes&weight]thanks again,robert.s
Old 03-25-2010, 08:15 AM
Ruptured Duck

Order Number yhst-17210252890263-119948  Airfield Skytrainer 182. The plastic clevis that connect the stab to control wire broke when I was connecting it up. The little pin broke off and stayed in the hole on the horn. Can I get a replacement for this item. Obviously I haven't flown the plane yet and it is the last thing I need to do to complete build. Please advise. Thanks
Old 03-25-2010, 11:16 AM
aldoboccaccio

John,

I sent an e-mail to your support departmentlast week about receiving the replacement charger and not working.I received a replyasking me to call or connect to the chat customer service.....I was never able to either connect by phone or chat in two days. Now I'm trying this method again......
Received the charger...but still it's not good. I took the charger and battery to local hobby store, theytested the battery and it was goodbut the replacemenet charger you sent me it's not working. Very disapointed.More than three weeks sinceI purchase the plane..I still have not been able to fly it and it was supposed to be RTF...I ended up buying a new chargerat my local shop. Hopefully I'll be able to fly the plane in the next couple of days. I'm sorry to say that I'm very disappointed with the quality of your products or services...it's just not worth saving some bucks and having to spend time so much time trying to do something you as a company for sake of your reputation and customers should be doing. To meet clients spectations should be a standard operating procedure at Nitroplanes......''just give them the pickle''...like Bob Farrell would say.

Aldo B.
ok what's your order number? how about this? I'll send you another charger in another brand so that this will not happen again.

John
Nitro Planes
Here´s Order Number: 765224
yhst-17210252890263-115729
Old 03-25-2010, 08:30 PM
N215PB

70MM F-16, flew 2nd flight tonight.........engine cuts on and off.......then quit.........crashed in field.......smashed noce cone..........no engine now....dead...ESC i suspect.......2nd flight, can you offer any support and replace ESC.

Larry Green

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.