Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: DAMAGE SHIPPING/MISSING PARTS ISSUES____Post here

One more thing here so everyone here knows I'm not picking on John, in fact John is doing a wonderful job at taking care of his customers of which Bananahobby isn't so good at doing unfortunately , but I feel that John shouldn't have to be doing this replacing parts or missing items in the kits, it's the manufacture of these kits responsibility - quality control - to make sure " ALL " of these kits have all the items accounted for and not broken etc, etc.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

John received new canopy with pilot and it is in perfect condition. Got it in 2 days thanks for the great service.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

lot184   so far nitro has been far better then banana hobby. I have had nothing but problems with them. I also wrote a post almost exactly the same as yours to them.  There is no quality control there just send it out. I do belive all products should be inspected before they go out to
    ensure the product is not damaged, however electronic testing I dont think is going to happen. lets not forget that these planes are not very
    expensive so you know the electronics are going to be cheaper...but should still be relaible...you could always buy an airframe and put in your own electronics that you know are better. I also agree people will always pay more for quality we dont want to play the ship back and forth and wait game. Thats what I was doing with banana for 3 months. I think they just ran into some vendor issues and will hopefully be back on track.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

topgun427 I didn't say to test every kit electronically, go back and re-read my post. I simply stated to inspect every kit to ensure all parts are accounted for and to see any damage has accrued during shippment from China.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I agree all kit should be checked out before they are sent. i'm not saying you did say to check every plane electronically sorry if it sounded that way. It would be nice though

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Guys you just dont know the export business . factories are sourced and looked for like little gems amoung coal . Then you find a good one , possibly two or three that have a speciality . You establish your needs based and match it to there strength , you negotiate MOQs , exclusive agreements , Sales performance requirments , ect ect . If you dont have a mole in the plant , god help you , so then you need to look at production run , it can be done based on what you negotiate , 25% 50% ect . They cant store things in China , so when they make them they need to get them shipped , so there not sitting in a warehouse waiting for you to approve , they are approved along the way , you cant check each kit , remember you negotaited with every aspect from QC , volume , price and MOQs , full container price ect ect . If your not dealing with a reputal supplier you can even get shipped a container of trash after you have paid lol . Most companys in the USA are preselling there planes , they want to know that the inbound container is sold before it even arrives , that is why Nitro PLanes runs out of stock before most plane even land . Then the risk for them is do we re-order, can we sell another MOQ , or can we order more then the MOQs , either way the containers need to be full or your paying for empty air space , so if you wonder why so many planes never come back into stock it can be because they reorder MOQ is to high and too riskey for Nitro to make another run . When you contract with a factory the first question they ask is not how much you are willing to pay , but how many you can order -that is where the power is , in your volume and your ability to sell , then all the other parts fall in line . Take away your ability to move units and new opportuntys and planes will go to the next biggest importer .

Read more: http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_89...#ixzz0lbD0maZe
    LDM

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Now how do you know so much about this business practices of Export LMD? Why is it that some if not all of other online services does not have this problem NP and BH are experiencing at least at the level I'm seeing on these RC forums?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

John received new canopy and pilot but canopy does not fit. It will not even close onto fuselage this is my order number have pictures if you need.
    yhst-17210252890263-123006.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

lot184 , my company has been importing from the global market since 1984 . everyear is a new learning experience . The business model is all the same , QC , Moqs , exclusive deals ect
    The reason that many of the premium house dont have the problems is that if they do ,
    1)they drop the suppiler quickly
    2)They wont contract with a low end supplier .
    Again , just some facts , CMP =China Model products , there is a cheaper copy version by FlyMOdels , many importers would not deal with Fly models , they will only deal with CMP Nitro was buying from both . You could see for example three versions of a Giant Scale At6 texan , two were CMP and the third was a Fly modles copy , same with the hellcat , one real CMP for aprox $199 and a Fly models copy for $169 , on ebay the Fly models could be purchased as cheap as $79 plus shipping lol .

Hobby Lobby is a top notch importer , they had problems with the ecs and ducted fans on some of there early high performance jets and they stop doing business with that supplier .

In the fuel warbird section you will see that VQ now sells ESM =Easy Souring Models , the planes that were sold at $500 plus under the KMP name are now sold by VQ at an avg of $300 plus , and we are supposed to belive the QC is less because of the name change . No , the name changed most likely due to the lack of sales by KMP resulting in not meeting MOQs , so the factory needs more sales , they seek out more or bigger distributors .
    In walks Troy /VQ , with the promise of good sales , lower margin and operting cost mean lower cost to the RC modeler and wala a new master distributor is born .
    Your supposed to belive that the QC is now less , sorry but not so , I bought the KMP Corsair , same QC issues as the now marketed ESM corsair , nothing major but $200 less .

See its all the same , most experienced importers pay a person to work in the factory (if the dollars ) are big on the orders .Then they can track qc changes , order delays , supply side chanegs , compoant part changes and ficticious delays in the production schedule
    LDM

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Jesus Christ...! Sorry I ask! Now I see why this world is so screwed up!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

lol ,
    LDM

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Just finished p-51 and was testing servos,gear and motor.  Ran motor for about 30 seconds or so 1/2 to 3/4 throttle and then the motor stopped.
    tried disconnecting battery and reconnecting and I get no beep out of esc. I think the esc is bad maybe motor. Is there a test I can do on the esc?
    or should I send in the esc and motor to you please let me know order #yhst-17210252890263-123006.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Ipurchased a Hawk Sky and have issues with a broken charger. I've successfully assembled the plane and flown it twice (flies great!) but now whenI plug the battery into the charger, the charger makes an alarming buzzing sound and the battery light immediately becomes green. I don't feel safe with the charger making this noise, and the light shows green although the battery is not charged.

Could you replace my charger?

Order number:yhst-17210252890263-113953
    Product:http://www.nitroplanes.com/new4chdyhask.html

Thanks!
    Noah

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

- order number yhst-17210252890263-124354
    - http://www.nitroplanes.com/new4chdyhask.html
    - I'm unable to connect the linkage because one of the quick-controllers is missing a borehole.

Thanks for your help,
    Matt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fd92997.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	1424176  

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Ref order number:  yhst-17210252890263-111214 (NitroModel Low Wing Super Aerobatic Trainer 60 -71")  (I ordered two of these)

I just opened the first box which is extgernally undamaged.  The fuselage is crushed o the topside forward of the horizional stabilizer for about three formers moving forward.  The covering is buckled over the broken area so I suspect it happened after the covering process was complete.  Since the box is in perfect shape it had to be packed with this condition.  I need a new fuselage.  What do I need to do to make that happen?

Mark Haggard
    5227 W pine Ridge Blvd.
    Beverly Hills, FL 34465

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hello, I recently purchased a Art Tech f-18/C from you. I was gonna put it together this weekend but upon inspecting the parts i found that the Elevator Flaps are mounted way off center on both Elevators. If it was a little i wouldn't ask for replacements but this seems a little extreme. I will post pics of what i'm talking about. I think this will definitely disrupt the planes flight characteristics and would like replacements ASAP.
    I will provide the links you need and my order number as well. Thank You

Order # is yhst-17210252890263-123921

Link to product purchased is... http://www.nitroplanes.com/new2fblanbrr.html

Link to replacements i'm requesting is.... http://www.nitroplanes.com/sparttechef18.html Elevator set Part # AT-50041 Please check them for this problem before sending them

Name:	Yw68353.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	1425190   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rm38113.jpg 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	1425191   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ze86570.jpg 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	1425192   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lf94397.jpg 
Size:	43.3 KB 
ID:	1425193   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pa32887.jpg 
Size:	57.9 KB 
ID:	1425194  

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

HI JOHN,I JUST RECEIVED THE 2 AIRPLANES TODAY AS ORDERED.THE CMP MUSTANG 140 HAS A CRACKED CANOPY.THE REST OF THE PLANE & THE OTHER AIRPLANE LOOK GOOD.MY ORDER NUMBER WAS #YHST-17210252890263-124986.THANKS,ROBERT.S

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I didn't receive a spinner on a Red Ultimate 40.

Also, my hardware was missing two (2) aluminum screws: (small lag screw with flat eye on end) page 9, step 12. I purchased alternate parts in place of the screws. I'm only mentioning it so you can let the "factory" know the missing screws may be an issue with these Ultimates because I noticed at least one other customer was also missing two of these screws. They need to be putting two of these screws into the cabane strut packet because they evidently aren't counting out enough of these screws to go in the other hardware plastic bags.

Order Number: 821896

Airplane: New ARF! Red Ultimate BiPe 40 - 43.5" Nitro Gas Radio Control RC Airplane

http://www.nitroplanes.com/newarredulbi.html

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

John, recieved my Kunlun on 5-1-10 after inspection I found damage to the fuselage. The internal box showed some damage but the outer box did not . Let me know what to do about a replacement.

Name:	Zx70699.jpg 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	1430281   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xs59429.jpg 
Size:	1.47 MB 
ID:	1430282   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ej13332.jpg 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	1430283  

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Thanks to Bobby at Nitroplanes.com for getting my elevator problem taken care of! Very good Communicator and First Class Customer Service to say the least...Parts took only 2 days to arrive... AAA+++
    Will definitely do business with Nitro again !!! Now its time to go crash this thing....LOL

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yort they do a pretty good job of taking care of things quickly. In this day and age where we want it now and cant wait
    they seem to try hard to meet demands...cant always happen and you will never please everybody....but it seems they
    really want your business and try to their best. I had some issues they took care of it. So now its time to crash the p-51

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

HI JOHN,THIS IS A SECOND REQUEST FOR A REPLACEMENT CMP 140 MUSTANG CANOPY WHICH ARRIVED CRACKED.I POSTED LAST WEEK #338 WITH NO RESPONSE.THE ORDER # WAS YHST-17210252890263124986.THANKS,ROBERT.S

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hi Nitroplanes
    [img]file:///C:/DOCUME~1/yihwang/LOCALS~1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.png[/img]I just got my CMPro Marathon yesterday. Everything looks good, except the tips of both ailerons were cracked. I don't know if it's caused by shipping. So how is case like this usually handled? I'm new to this field so let me know.
    order number: yhst-17210252890263-126168
    Thanks
    Mark
    [img]file:///C:/DOCUME~1/yihwang/LOCALS~1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/img][img]file:///C:/DOCUME~1/yihwang/LOCALS~1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/img][img]file:///C:/DOCUME~1/yihwang/LOCALS~1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/img]

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I ordered the Maxjet F-18 and selected the 5 piece servo package. Only 1 servo was sent.
    When I emailed Cust Support to get a credit on my next purchase, I got the following response:

"The order was not adjusted from the item you placed the order. We have it listed as only 1 servo being ordered."

I Sent another email stating it was not 1 servo but 1 servo pack. I have not heard back since.

yhst-17210252890263-126736.

5pcs SG90 9g Mini RC 5pcs-Servo_TPro-SG90 1 23.70
    Hobby Servo for RC Helicopter & Airplane

Here is the link to what was ordered:
    <meta content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv="Content-Type" /><meta content="Word.Document" name="ProgId" /><meta content="Microsoft Word 11" name="Generator" /><meta content="Microsoft Word 11" name="Originator" /><link href="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\MARCRO~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\cli p_filelist.xml" rel="File-List" />Normal0falsefalsefalseontGrowAutofit />MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

http://www.nitroplanes.com/5psg9gmircho.html

Marc

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I am looking for a replacement fuselage for the Ez Hawk. Are they available?

Thanks in advance, Jim

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast