Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: DAMAGE SHIPPING/MISSING PARTS ISSUES____Post here

don't walk, run away from nitroplanes and xheli  dot com's.  Nothing thay sell is as stated.  Their expectations of what they sell are very generous in their favor.  They love to hang up on you when they don't like what you are saying.  The stuff they sell seems ok but will require a lot of adjustments and mods.  Please mssg me if you wnt more detail on this subject.
    Greg Predmore
    MsGysgt
    USMC ret

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

My recent experiences'

This bird is not for beginners. The manual is very difficult to understand, it's mostly Chinese. I wouldn't call it a RTF. I spent over 2 hours correctly setting it up. The gyro IS NOT a heading hold model. It is a "buffer" at best. The radio is not laid out like other Tx's. Without Youtube and experience, a person could get hurt during the start-up with this radio. Now for the downside. DO NOT buy from "xheli.com" or "nitroplanes.com"(they are the same company). Customer service hung up on me twice when I was unsatisfied with the included charger. Claims(both online and in the manual) are that the charger is rated for 1amp. I spent some time with it and got a maximum current of 350mah. The stock battery, 2200mah, takes 6.5 hours to charge. I spoke with customer service and they said that these figures are within there companies expectations of this charger. When I began reading the manual's details for the charger back to them, they hung up! If only based on the companies attitude, I cannot recomend them and if this is a first chopper stay away from the erazor, or get an experienced pilot to help.

Greg Predmore
    MsGysgt
    USMC ret

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Nitro planes OK,service BAD !I bought two planes plus more stuff on 4/12/2010.One of the planes P40 @ $139 came with a damaged wing,five inch punture/tear.Called right away and sent a picture.Was told one would be sent that day.Week + past, got a email out of stock,wait two to four weeks.Now that has all past still no wing half!I went through their phone (30 min wait),emails,and live chat ,that guy really p... me off.I guess I am stuck with this.After a half dozen planes I bought here this is the last.Number yhst-17210252890263-123616.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

hey just got a rtf f5 tiger and the steering servo is shot all it does is buzz and the missles on the wing ive got two left and would like to check in to see about these issues thanks GOD BLESS

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Just a heads up here. There's a lot of good quality birds out there, be carefull who you by from.  In my opinion, nitroplanes,xheli, nitrorcx, and partsworkz are not up to our standards.  Again, the product's are good. Many times though, the products are not as described.  What these guys call RTF is not what beginners want to get into.  Their customer service\tech support, and interpretation of what the products should be capable of doing are far from advertized!!!  Oh yea, they like to hang up, when you can get them, and close live talk sessions if they don't like what they hear.  These guys don't have a clue what customer service is!!  Be carefull.

Greg Predmore
    MsGysgt
    USMC ret

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

That is a point we all need to support. Take our money and give it to the other shop. KMP messed up and did not replace the Grasshopper I told them about. But he will tell the China company of the mistakes they made glue all over things parts not in place right paper(film) ripped....But I am stuck with a bad job.I am a builder so I can fix their MESS. BUTWHY...Go to VQ or TBM, They have the same unirts. also Banana Hobby is not that good for servics, I did not get a batt with the ARF I ordered. I sent them the photos requested and...........The box is marked KIT but it is an ARF. I wanted Desert Camo and got SKY CAMO w/no batt.
    Tuskegee
    U.S.Army(ret.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vt58086.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	63.3 KB 
ID:	1449124   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fa86868.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	69.5 KB 
ID:	1449125   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jo29553.jpg 
Size:	201.6 KB 
ID:	1449126   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Un33653.jpg 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	1449127   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wi59472.jpg 
Size:	43.3 KB 
ID:	1449128  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Uk77493.jpg 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	1449129  
    Tuskegee
    U.S.Army(ret.)

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I seriously dissagree with the two of you. This 4 company conglomeration has far less than stellar customer service. They hang up on people and close live chats the minute they don't like what they see\read. Heads up to everyone reading don't buy from nitroplanes,xheli, nitrorcx, and partsworkz. They are not up to the standards we Americans expect!!!
    Greg Predmore
    MsGysgt
    USMC ret

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

NITRO,I RECEIVED THE 2 AIRPLANES FROM YOUR MEMORIAL DAY SALE AS ORDERED.THE CMP CORSAIR 120 HAS A DAMAGED PILOT-VIEW RIGHT SIDE WING.THE WOOD FEELS BROKEN BENEATH THE COVERING.THERE WAS NO BOX DAMAGE OR OBVIOUS SHIPPING DAMAGE.THE REST OF THE AIRPLANE LOOKS GOOD AS DOES AIRPLANE #2.THE ORDER # IS YHST-17210252890263-130419

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Damage, Missing, Wrong, And any other issues:

Please contact BANANA HOBBY directly so that we can resolve these issues. If we aren't notified about it, we won't be able to fix the problem. There are a number of ways to contact us directly, here is a list for all of you so that we can start resolving these issues:

Telephone: (626) 248-2888
    Email: Service@BananaHobby.com or BHSara09@BananaHobby.com (My direct email address)
    Live Support chat Online through our website, the link is located in the upper left hand corner

Hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 12:00pm and 1:00pm to 6:00pm PST (West Coast). You can still contact us via email and RCGroups after hours.

Please start forwarding your order information and what the situation is so that we can resolve these issues!

Thank you,

Saralyn C.
    Banana Hobby

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

NitroStaff,
    I received my 330L today, and it arrived in extremely bad condition. The shipping carton appears to be relatively okay, but the fiberglass fuselage is busted-up really bad. (See pics).
    My order # is yhst-17210252890263-132151

ramuis
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xv63065.jpg 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	1455157   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oj28339.jpg 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	1455158   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lr39589.jpg 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	1455159   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dx66338.jpg 
Size:	233.3 KB 
ID:	1455160   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ny26578.jpg 
Size:	200.2 KB 
ID:	1455161  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fw28490.jpg 
Size:	249.8 KB 
ID:	1455162  
    ~Ramius~

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Order Number: yhst-17210252890263-130718

I bought two Guan Li A-10 brushless RTFs, and just opened the second one to find the wing & aileron damaged (see pics below). There was no box damage or other reason I could find for the damage.

Thanks,
    D

Darin Bellis
    RCCA 426

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I have had nothing but multiple proublems with a certain Nitro airplane , both in the plane and in there customer service, it would be very wise for someone to contact me as soon as possible, my order number is 859667, and if your a consumer like me you might want to email me and find out some very valuble info before ordering from nitro airplanes and it is all documented and true.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Order number : yhst-17210252890263-134197

I received this order today and there is some missing items

Received : Dynam Super J-3 Cub PA-18 4CH RC Remote Control Plane Brushless Motor ESC LiPo RTF

Missing : Blue Lipo 1300mAh 3S1P 11.1v 15C Battery
    E-Sky 4 CH Flight Simulator Training Kit For Airplanes and Helicopters w/ USB Port
    Mini FPV Covert/Hidden Camera - Up to 2 Hours Great Quality Video

https://order.store.yahoo.net/OS/sta...c087a6d72a5c64

Don't know what happened to the rest of the order !!
    I can post a copy of the USPS description paper where the item appear, if necessary !!

Thank you for reading.
    Respectfully

Stephane.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

order yhst-17210252890263-135613
    Item# ExceedJet_06A25-F5E-SwissTiger-RxReady
    I recieved my order 2 weeks ago and it hassome serious problems.
    when i recieved the jet and opened box it was missing the lipo. i called customer service and a new battery was sent to me last week. I finished putting the jet together today. when i plugged in lipo and was testing engine it made a grinding sound and froze up. i checked to see if the fan had clearance and it did. i tried to open the hatch on the belly of the jet were fan is and cant its glued to the fans housing. so what now. i called ups to see what it would cost to ship this mess back to you and was told $40.00.i just want what i paid for a rx ready jet that works. sorry iam just frustrated!!!!!! ken

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Order # YHST-17210252890263-124710 Shipping Damage F4 Projet Both wings damaged along with both ailerons. Package already picked-up by UPS on 7/16/10 but have not heard from your customer service yet. Original order # was yhst-17210252890263-12471. So guys When are you going to send me a replacement?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Order: yhst 17210252890263-138813
    Delivered with broken wing ! I can not fix this !!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Folks who never got help need to report this BS..

http://www.la.bbb.org/Business-Repor...anes-100031949

If they can't help their customers with a little more zeal then screw 'em...

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yeah well you wouldnt believe what those folks at Nitro did to me, will share it with ever just email me and I will tell you all about it. tell ya what they sure have balls thats for sure , I will never buy from them again thats for sure.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

CL-415, Good news, The new version of the kit has landing gear included, you can either leave them on or off.
    [&o] Bad news, I didn't get any instructions, or the flat pieces that go on the wing tips, or the tail.
    Order # yhst-17210252890263-138897.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

First when the airplane did arrive it was short the hardware kit, so after two weeks I finnally got ahold of someone, who said they would send it right out , well two weeks later and several trips to the hobby store and lots of glue to reglue the plane where it should have been glued at thefactorythe plane was done , and guess what the hardware finally got to me. (but didnt need it cause I had already purchased what I needed from the hobby store), so finally Im able to fly this plane, I set it up exactly like the instructions that came with the plane said to, CG was dead on so on and so on(you would think after doing this for 30 years plus I would know how to set a plane up) anyway I took it off and it would fly fine at half throttle but any more than that it would climb like a rocket, so I brought it back down and added more nose weight (which by my mesurements it didnt need ) and I took it off again and again it climbed like a rocket, So after several calls to Nitro They finally agree to take the plane back , which ment I had to cut both wings in half with a saw and also cut the tail in half to get it in the custom box , , so after paying another $120.00 to ship it back to them, they finally sent me $273.00 back the original cost was $370.00 including shiping, not to mention the $100.00 in hardware that I had to buy , not to mention the $120.00 to ship the plane back to them , and they had the nerve to take 15% as a restocking fee, Now I ask you does that seem fair? whats to restock they had to of thrown the plane away when they got it due to the shape of the plane was in when I shiped it back with the wings cut in half and the tail section cut in half the plane wasnt much good for anything but the trash, so I know they didnt restock it , to me Nitro is no more than a theif . If your planing on buying from Nitro you had better think twice, the money you think your saveing isnt worth the way your treated and its not worth the product your getting. And untill I get my full refund plus the shipping (because had the plane flown right to begin with I wouldnthave had to ship it back to them in the first place) I will continue to tell whom ever will hear me or read this. I have reported them to the BBB and well see if that does any good. but its BUYERBEWARE if your going to buy from Nitro Planes I mean after all isnt it us the consumer that keeps these folks in buissness? then why is it we get run over by them so much , I think its time to do something about them. After all with out us what do they have?
    ORIGINAL: flying16150

Yeah well you wouldnt believe what those folks at Nitro did to me, will share it with ever just email me and I will tell you all about it. tell ya what they sure have balls thats for sure , I will never buy from them again thats for sure.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Does posting a problem here really get any results ? Has anyone ever had there `broken pieces` replaced by posting in this forum.....
    It feels like I'm shouting out an open window in the middle of the night........ :-(

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hey Sky, youve read my posting and Ive read your posting, so thats at least two people that knows about Nitro, while to some extent it dosent seem like anyone reads these but believe me the right people do read these , just because they dont reply does not mean they dont read them.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

just because they dont reply does not mean they dont read them.
    Right it just means no one gets help.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Im not sure if any staff is reading this post , When was the last time a staff member replied to any of this posts?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Ok my bad I see that John last logged in at 7/31/10 so I guess he does keep up with the posts, So John whats up with UPS have they paid up or am I just going to have to wait a bit longer

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast