Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: DAMAGE SHIPPING/MISSING PARTS ISSUES____Post here

JOHN DO YOU HAVE A CLAIM NUMBER FOR MY PICK . UPS HAS NOT PICKED UP THE PLANE AS OF YET.....

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hi,I contacted your customer service phone # on 11/25/09 in regards to damage on a order. I was given the email address 'raidenjimmy@yahoo.com'and told to send information to it. However I have yet to hear anything so I will post the same here,

"Hi my name is Rick and I am sending this for my father. These are pictures of the damage to the fuselage on his just received purchase. NitroPLANE Order Id 670209. It is a Piper J3 Cub .120 size arf. The damage is to the inside edge of the fuse not the side closest to the box as you can see. It appears the damage was done prior to being boxed. Please let me know what can be done to resolve this. Shipping tracking # is 1ZX03V030398358464"

Here is the link to the kit http://www.nitroplanes.com/j3picub120en.html

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Qo41348.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	144.8 KB 
ID:	1323863   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ie98173.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	141.7 KB 
ID:	1323864  

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

My girlfriend ordered my the Edge 540 balsa kit and it is missing the screws and mount for the electric engine option. I would like these parts please! Also does the kit not come with a nose cone?

yhst-17210252890263-100875

Order Number: 671609

Sean Johnston

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE UPS TO PICK UP MY DAMAGED PLANE SO I CAN GET MY NEW . WHY CANT YOU GUYS JUST SEND ME MY PLANE AND PICK UP THE DAMAGED ONE THEN.......I WAS TOLD IT WAS ONLY GOING TO BE A COUPLE OF DAYS FOR THE PICKUP....

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hey John,
    I got my left wing today. It was in perfect condition. Thanks for the great service with this.
    Jason

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

So it's going on 10 weeks now and I've still not heard anything regarding the canopy for my Cessna 421.  I received an email advertisment from Nitro Planes last week stating that they had a limited stock of the Cessna 421 on sale.  So the only thing that I can assume is that Nitro Planes is not planning on replacing the canopy.

As far as I'm concerned Nitro Planes can keep the canopy - it's a $179.00 lesson learned and chalked up to experience and will be the last product I purchase from Nitro Planes.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I STILL HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING ON MY DAMAGED CMP HELLCAT SEEMS LIKE THEY JUST DONT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS ...THEY CLAIM THEY ARE WAITING ON A UPS CLAIM I THINK THET ARE GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND ALSO....I HOPE CAN GET MY MEW BEFORE I GROW TO OLD TO FLY IT.........

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

john might be on vaca or something just hangin

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

You can PM John ( nitrostaff1 ) here, but if that is the extent of the damage, it is not worth doing this.

Instead fix the broken former with epoxy, and paint over the chipped area. It will be quicker and easier than trying to deal with a replacement.

It's a simple fix.

Ibid with Scubadog's plane above.
    There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I don't believe that he was logged on today. He just didn't bother to address these problems.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: opjose

You can PM John ( nitrostaff1 ) here, but if that is the extent of the damage, it is not worth doing this.

Instead fix the broken former with epoxy, and paint over the chipped area. It will be quicker and easier than trying to deal with a replacement.

It's a simple fix.

Ibid with Scubadog's plane above.
    My father didn't buy this to repair it and make it flyable. If you purchased a new car and when you picked itup you noticed a scratch in the paint and acut in the seatwould you just take the car and go on your marry way? You could always take a little thread and paint and fix them up. But that's not what you paid for. You would want it made right. Just as we do. Right now I am in contact with Jimmy Raiden. I will let you know what the out come is as soon as we reach an agreement.

Rick

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yes that is understood.

However with most ARF's you NEED the skills to deal with such things, and as such you'll find that fixing this is somewhat trivial.

20 minutes worth of work if that.

You'll spend much more time dealing with the exchange than with the repair.

I've received a dinged up plane or two in the past and I just use the repair time to determine whether to persue and exchange or not.
    There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

opjose that is not the point. I know how to do repairs. I have scratch built planes from Ziroli plans and others. You know that is excatly what is wrong with the US today. It's easier just to let it go than to take the time to make it right. We let every body step on us. It's just easier that way.  I will be posting my emails with Jimmy Raiden when we get this settled.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hello, I have a Nitroplanes Lancair 120 that I received on 12/3/09 and it is missing the assembly manual and spinner. The box has obviously been opened before as some of the parts were not packaged and just floating around in the box (like the wing tips). thank you for your time.

Hey I got good New. Just got some canopies fresh off the boat. Pm me your name and order number. Can I bill $15 with shipping included to once of your existing order?

John
    Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: cdbtx

Any chance of getting the Cessna 421 Replacement canopy sometime soon. Β*IΒ*see that they are advertising a limit amount of stock... It's going on 8 weeks now.

Thanks,

Chuck
    THE BEST LIPO BATTERIES
    http://www.hobbypartz.com/lipobatteries.html

ok awesome.

Thanks
    John
    Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: scooty

Were you able to find the missing parts John? Can't wait to get this bird in the air
    THE BEST LIPO BATTERIES

ok awesome.

Thanks
    John
    Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: scooty

Just got the screws in the mail today. Thanks John!
    THE BEST LIPO BATTERIES

Item has been picked up already and it's coming back to me.

John
    Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: bryant50

JOHN DO YOU HAVE A CLAIM NUMBER FOR MY PICK . UPS HAS NOT PICKED UP THE PLANE AS OF YET.....
    THE BEST LIPO BATTERIES

I see that Jimmy has issued rma and I'll replace the fuselarge upon return.

John
    Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: Scubadog

Hi,I contacted your customer service phone # on 11/25/09 in regards to damage on a order. I was given the email address 'raidenjimmy@yahoo.com'Β*and told to send information to it. However I have yet to hear anything so I will post the same here,

Β*''Hi my name is Rick and I am sending this for my father. These are pictures of the damage to the fuselage on his just received purchase. NitroPLANE Order Id 670209. It is a Piper J3 Cub .120 size arf. The damage is to the inside edge of the fuse not the side closest to the box as you can see. It appears the damage was done prior to being boxed. Please let me know what can be done to resolve this. Shipping tracking # is 1ZX03V030398358464''

Here is the link to the kit http://www.nitroplanes.com/j3picub120en.html

THE BEST LIPO BATTERIES

I'm sorry but the electric mount doesn't come with this plane. Builder is responsible to get that setup on their own if they want to convert it into electric. You you said nose cone, do you mean cowling/engine cover?

John
    Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: seanmjohnston

My girlfriend ordered my the Edge 540 balsa kit and it is missing the screws and mount for the electric engine option. Β*I would like these parts please! Β*Also does the kit not come with a nose cone?

yhst-17210252890263-100875

Order Number: 671609

Sean Johnston

THE BEST LIPO BATTERIES

Plane has been picked up already. Will replace upon return.

John
    Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: bryant50

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE UPS TO PICK UP MY DAMAGED PLANE SO I CAN GET MY NEW . WHY CANT YOU GUYS JUST SEND ME MY PLANE AND PICK UP THE DAMAGED ONE THEN.......I WAS TOLD IT WAS ONLY GOING TO BE A COUPLE OF DAYS FOR THE PICKUP....
    THE BEST LIPO BATTERIES

Great! Thanks

John
    Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: JGruener

Hey John,
    I got my left wing today. It was in perfect condition. Thanks for the great service with this.
    Jason
    THE BEST LIPO BATTERIES

Alright please give me your order number. I got a canopy now just back in stock. I'll ship one to you. Please ignore my last msg to you.

John
    Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: cdbtx

So it's going on 10 weeks now and I've still not heard anything regarding the canopy for my Cessna 421.Β* I received an email advertisment from Nitro Planes last week stating that they had a limited stock of the Cessna 421 on sale.Β* So the only thing that I can assume is that Nitro Planes is not planning on replacing the canopy.

As far as I'm concerned Nitro Planes can keep the canopy - it's a $179.00 lesson learned and chalked up to experience and will be the last product I purchase from Nitro Planes.

THE BEST LIPO BATTERIES

If I mail you a new fuselage will this solve your problem?

John
    Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: Scubadog

opjose that is not the point. I know how to do repairs. I have scratch built planes from Ziroli plans and others. You know that is excatly what is wrong with the US today. It's easier just to let it go than to take the time toΒ*make it right. We let every body step on us. It's just easier that way.Β* I will be posting my emails with Jimmy Raiden when we get this settled.
    THE BEST LIPO BATTERIES

what is your order number? As you know any ARF plane does not come with spinner and prop. What's your order number? I can email you the manual in electronic format.

John
    Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: AIRFREAK-1

Hello, I have a Nitroplanes Lancair 120 that I received on 12/3/09 and it is missing the assembly manual and spinner. The box has obviously been opened before as some of the parts were not packaged and just floating around in the box (like the wing tips). thank you for your time.
    THE BEST LIPO BATTERIES

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast