Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: DAMAGE SHIPPING/MISSING PARTS ISSUES____Post here

ORIGINAL: opjose

ORIGINAL: killian

Order Number: 671616.

yhst-17210252890263-100882

1 NitroModels RC Airplane Sports Trainer .46- .60 - 65'' - Scale Nitro Gas Radio Remote Control Airplane
    http://www.nitroplanes.com/stevtr.html

I need info on What servos to buy. I need 4. I also need to know what spinner and prop to buy for this plane.

Also I got the motor mounts but all the screws that came with it are to big. None will screw in to the the firewall. Or does the correct hardware for the firewall come with the motor? I have not bought a motor for it yet.

The last thing is the plug and hardware that came is stripped out. It will not tighten to seal the gas tank.

Thanks. You guys are great, Kevin.

P.S. What battery and charger should I buy for the reciever in the plane? I'm set on the tx.
    These are basically build questions.

Please start a new thread and I'll try to help you.

Honestly all that info should have come with it. And I am missing thos screws for the motor mounts. Plus the stripped hardware for the fuel tank.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

If you wish to discuss the build, please start a separate thread.

Thanks.
    There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Order No. yhst-17210252890263-102739

4 Channel RTF FMS Sky Trainer Remote Control Brushless Motor/ESC/Lipo Airplane

There are some hardware parts missing from the kit.

They would include the following

M3x24.5 screws to fix main wing
    M4 Nut for the spinner base
    2 x 6.5 self tap screws used to attached the main wing supporters

Please advise

Kevin

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	qo40730.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	1343844   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pk29461.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	1343845   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gm21832.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	1343846  

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

My kit was also missing those parts, and the wall adapter for the balance charger!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hello, I received for Christmas a ARF Airplane that my wife bought for me, she also purchased the Exceed-RC (Model Number FS-CT6A) Radio for the plane, I opened the package and found that it was missing any instructions or CD software, the package exterior states that it comes with these items as well as other things that were in the package like the receiver and cables. I do not have the order number as my wife purchased the items, I can get them tonight if this is truely needed for this. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank You,
    Ken LeMay

Then what do you want me to do?

John
    Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: Gail Dabbs

Hey John, You really dissapoint me. I thought you could do better than that. The fusalage and shipping is only $20.00 bucks get real!! If you can't do better than that send me a new fusalage with the canopy. I figure it's gonna cost me $40.00 for fiberglsss,epoxy,sanspaper,
    primer and paint. And maybe 2 hours labor.worth about another $80.00 bucks.
    THE BEST LIPO BATTERIES
    http://www.hobbypartz.com/lipobatteries.html

Replacement horns shipped via USPS 420335799101805213907272143449

John
    Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: Schrockie

I recieved the ''DynamΒ*i can fly'' RTF forΒ* Christmas as a present,Β*arrived 12/21/09 at my house, was checking allΒ*theΒ* parts and found that theΒ*horns on both ailerons were broke. Please send new horns or wings (horns are expoxied to the wing) Β*to the address associated with this order number:Β*Order Number: 703142 (no order number beginning with ''yhst'' in email orderΒ*confirmation). Plane was purchased using this info:Β* 12835 Tallowood Dr., Riverview, Fl. 33579 ordered on 12/15/09 and UPS tracking #1ZX03V030392470307

Troy Schrock
    Riverview, FL
    http://www.nitroplanes.com/newdyicanfl4.html
    tls2571@msn.com
    THE BEST LIPO BATTERIES

I sure did. USPS LC285407478US

John
    Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: pooploops

Hi John,

When will my wall adapter for my FMSΒ*Sky Trainer 182 be shipped? I've been waiting for a week and still no shipping comfirmation!

Thanks.
    THE BEST LIPO BATTERIES

No problem. Parts sent via UPS 1ZX03V030398240536

John
    Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: rpeterslll

Nitro Planes Order number yhst-17210252890263-104928

http://www.nitroplanes.com/uvefffa64edf.html

Missing Left Elevator. kit shipped with two right elevators

THE BEST LIPO BATTERIES

Alright RMA issued.

John
    Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: qmast2002

Hello folks. My girlfriend purchased the Mini FPV camera from your website (http://www.nitroplanes.com/mifpvcocaupt.html ) and there are multiple issues with it and we'd like to simply return it. The camera does NOT recharge (when connected to a computer via USB) and the instructions that came along with the camera are very vague at the least. In fact, the camera does not resemble the one you have online (no such HOLD button/slide and no ''folder'' graphic next to the mini SD card slot). Other issues: the few still pictures I've been able to take are really fuzzy (camera was very still, pics still out of focus-pics were taken indoors and camera was being held by hand very still) and the video recording option does not work at all. When trying the video recording function the blue light blinks about 3 times and then all lights illuminate and the unit then ''shuts down'' and no longer responds to any button being pressed unless the unit is turned off and the problems start again when unit is turned back on. There was no billing statement (receipt) with the package (so we're unsure as to where this order # starting with ''yst'' can be found) but we can provide the Paypal transaction I.D. as well as the UPS tracking number and payment information. I'd imagine a business would keep a copy of any recent transactions so I'm sure you folks would have an order number to correspond with this purchase. Thanks in advance for your attention to this matter.
    D.R.

Date of transaction 12/17/2009
    Order # 55829713 (number given from our American Express agent for this purchase)
    Paypal transaction I.D. 9DF7429993338911P (our AMEX card is attached to our Paypal account)
    UPS Tracking # 1Z X03 V03 12 9407 1432 (the tracking # from the box of which the unit was sent to us)
    Ref. ID: 708240 (from the box the camera/recorder was sent in-UPs label)
    Paypal account name is lasaa01@yahoo.com

If there is any other information we can provide to help this matter please notify us. My girlfriend's email is lasaa01@yahoo.com and my email address is qmast2002@yahoo.com

p.s. When turning the unit on, the red light (left light on unit) turns red, it turns off and then the middle (center) blue light stays illuminated. When pressing the round button ONCE, the ''pinkish'' light on the right of the unit blinks once and the blue center light stays illuminated. The above ^Β*^Β*^Β*happens when the slider titled [Record/video] is in the video position. Whenever we move the slider to the RECORD function-the right light (which appears orange while slider is moved to RECORD) blinks endlessly. When we move the slider back to the VIDEO position-the blue center light stays illuminated. When I then press the round button for 3-4 seconds (as per the instructions given to record video) the center blue light blinks about 3 times and then (without any input from me) the unit's red (left) center (blue) and right (blue at this time) lights blinks very quickly and then shuts off completely.

If you feel my description above is confusing then just think how even more confusing the ''instructions'' which came with this unit are. The troubleshooting section does not go into what's happening when the above happens so we are at a lost as to what's going on with this unit. There is no website to reference or company name or anything that leads a person to think what's going on is normal. When hooking the unit to our computer, the only pics that load goes into our Kodak EasyShare program but is not recognized in any other program (i.e. QuickTime player, or Windows Media Player)

We'd like a refund upon unit's return. Again, thanks in advance .
    THE BEST LIPO BATTERIES

I believe I've spoken with you over the phone on this and I'm sending you a new RX to test with crystals USPS 420921179101805213907251171975

John
    Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: ik343

Hi,

The only order number I have is 691945.
    The plane I got http://www.nitroplanes.com/new204chathi1.html
    The kit came with has aΒ* defective radio transmitter or receiver.
    I can not get ch 1 to work. I tried all of the servos and they work in all of the other slots.
    Ch 2, 3 ,4 all work fine.

Please advise.

chris

THE BEST LIPO BATTERIES

ok if I mail you a new fuel tank and screws. Will this fix your problem? which screw are we talking about? Can you show me a picture so I can get you the correct screws?

John
    Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: opjose

Order Number: 671616.

yhst-17210252890263-100882

1 NitroModels RC Airplane Sports Trainer .46- .60 - 65'' - Scale Nitro Gas Radio Remote Control Airplane
    http://www.nitroplanes.com/stevtr.html

I need info on What servos to buy. I need 4. I also need to know what spinner and prop to buy for this plane.

Also I got the motor mounts but all the screws that came with it are to big. None will screw in to the the firewall. Or does the correct hardware for the firewall come with the motor? I have not bought a motor for it yet.

The last thing is the plug and hardware that came is stripped out. It will not tighten to seal the gas tank.

Thanks. You guys are great, Kevin.

P.S. What battery and charger should I buy for the reciever in the plane? I'm set on the tx.
    These are basically build questions.

Please start a new thread and I'll try to help you.

Honestly all that info should have come with it. And I am missing thos screws for the motor mounts. Plus the stripped hardware for the fuel tank.
    THE BEST LIPO BATTERIES

wow huge pictures. lol

ok no problem I'll send you those part and thanks for letting me know.

John
    Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: kevinslep

Please advise

Kevin

THE BEST LIPO BATTERIES

Yes I've mailed you a new charger and wall adapter.

John
    Nitro Planes

My kit was also missing those parts, and the wall adapter for the balance charger!
    THE BEST LIPO BATTERIES

Please see here: http://www.mycoolheli.com/t6config.html

You can download manual and software here.

John
    Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: Alpha81

Hello, I received for Christmas a ARF Airplane that my wife bought for me, she also purchased the Exceed-RC (Model Number FS-CT6A) Radio for the plane, I opened the package and found that it was missing any instructions or CD software, the package exterior states that it comes with these items as well as other things that were in the package like the receiver and cables.Β* I do not have the order number as my wife purchased the items, I can get them tonight if this is truely needed for this. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Β*
    Β*Thank You,
    Β*
    Β*Ken LeMay
    THE BEST LIPO BATTERIES

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Thanks John, I'll look for them in the mail.

Troy
    ORIGINAL: nitrostaff1

Replacement horns shipped via USPS 420335799101805213907272143449

John
    Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: Schrockie

I recieved the ''Dynami can fly'' RTF for Christmas as a present,arrived 12/21/09 at my house, was checking allthe parts and found that thehorns on both ailerons were broke. Please send new horns or wings (horns are expoxied to the wing) to the address associated with this order number:Order Number: 703142 (no order number beginning with ''yhst'' in email orderconfirmation). Plane was purchased using this info: 12835 Tallowood Dr., Riverview, Fl. 33579 ordered on 12/15/09 and UPS tracking #1ZX03V030392470307

Troy Schrock
    Riverview, FL
    http://www.nitroplanes.com/newdyicanfl4.html
    tls2571@msn.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I can fix the fuel tank. I think I have found some stuff at my hardware store that will do nicely. As for the firewall to motor mount bolt I'll post a pic of the bolts that came with the plane and the firewall nut locations. I looked for bolts to fit it at the hardware store but they have very few small bolts/screws.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rp42308.jpg 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	1345058   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vg53557.jpg 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	1345059  

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I sure did. USPS LC285407478US

John
    Nitro Planes

Hi John,

When will my wall adapter for my FMSSky Trainer 182 be shipped? I've been waiting for a week and still no shipping comfirmation!

Thanks.

Thanks John! BTWnow that i read kevinslep's post i was also missing the M4 nuts. But my airplane flew fine without it o_O

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hey John, Just send me a canapy and fuse

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

My wife bought me a F4U Corsair plane for Christmas...Yes, she is awesome, but that's not the point.

Anyway, the servo that fits in the wing and controls the ailerons is broken. Iwas testing it out before assembly and all I could get was a clicking noise out of it. I pulled the top piece off and it looks like one of the gears is stripped and it just spins.

Order number: yhst-17210252890263-103930
    Description:
    > New F4U Corsair 4-Channel GL601_F4UCorsair 1 77.00
    > Electric Radio Remote
    > Controlled RC Warbird
    > Plane Ready-to-Fly RTF!

Link:
    http://www.nitroplanes.com/f4uco4elrare.html

Is there any chance you could send me a new servo?

Ineed it shipped to the billing address if possible. The original shipping address that was used was to hide it from me until Christmas.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yes pictures were bigger than I thought.

I also broke a clevis on the rudder. Do you have spare clevis that would fit this modelthat you sell? It would be nice to get some when you ship the missing parts.

Thank you for your prompt response.

Kevin

wow huge pictures. lol

ok no problem I'll send you those part and thanks for letting me know.

John
    Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: kevinslep

Please advise

Kevin

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hi John. I got a few planes from the black friday sale and opened them at Christmas. Awsome planes. Only ploblem I have is with the radio on the A-10. The servo reverser switch on the radio that workes the rudder ( that actually works the steer wheel direction on this plane ) will not reverse the servo. I have tryed switching it back and forth a bunch of times and it will not reverse it. I tryed a differant servo for ****s and giggles and still no good. Any suggestions would be cool. Order # 680618. THANKS. John Z.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hey John,

I recieved the wall charger ACadapter today and it works fine! it says 1.5a output on the wall adapter and 1a input on the balance charger. I'm not sure if its bad or anything but it still works. Thanks.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hi John,
    Need a part! Lost the invoice. See Ash 26 sailplane:  http://www.nitroplanes.com/56chas26arfr.html  See pic:

The center actuator/belcrank for the air brake/spoilers. It should be pre-installed or included, but wasn't. Hang the cost, how do I get one? I can't build this part easily. I can fly it without spoilers, but want 'em eventually. I love this plane. I've been building for 30 years, so I've made some mod's and improvements, and solved several other minor problems, but the kit is really great.
    Thanks.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I saw this post and just wanted to add a comment. Must have been a bad camera battery. I have two of these from Nitro, they work great, I've been flying them, and have posted video on youtube. They work best outdoors, have great video quality, and do extremely well even looking into the sun ( it happens when I fly ). I have charged them (USB) in my car, in the wall, and during downloads to my laptop. Anyway you do it, they charge quick and last over an hour. I don't have enough battery in my planes to fly that long anyway. At your price, everyone should have a couple of these.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast