Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

HELP FINDING TOPFIRE RADIO MANUAL

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

HELP FINDING TOPFIRE RADIO MANUAL

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2010, 07:18 AM
reddog9985

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP FINDING TOPFIRE RADIO MANUAL

Hi can anyone help me find the manual for a topfire 2.4ghz 4channel radio mine did not come with one and have asked john and no one has gotten back to me so I thought that I would throw it out to all the fine people in these forums. as we all no that there must be things in a manual that we need to no so any and all help would be appreciated just a link is all I need thank you all in advance Paul
Old 02-16-2010, 08:53 PM
Domino3665

Default RE: HELP FINDING TOPFIRE RADIO MANUAL

I am looking for the same manual. Good luck to both of us.
The only intel I can find so far comes from the UK. Hopefully we can find a manual written in English...not British.
"America and England. Two countries separated by a common language."
Old 02-16-2010, 11:49 PM
reddog9985

Hey domino3665 hey I think that maybe and just maybe I have found it or at least one that is so close and from all the research that I have been doing this is mot likly it go to hobbyking.com and look at the hobby king radios and look at the t4a-m2 this radio comes so close and other people have told me that these radios are very basic that if we bought one of the hobby king receivers (the 6 channel one) it looks like the reciever that came with this radio that it will bind right up its only 14.50 for it so it is not that big of a loss if it dont work! right!!! and also I was able to find the manual for the 6 channel radio and I am basicly using that right now let me ask you where did you get your radio did it com with a rtf??? and if so what rtf did you buy????? let me know and if I find anything else out Ill let you know and you do the same OK hey have a great nit Paul
Old 02-17-2010, 10:23 PM
nitrostaff1

http://www.mycoolheli.com/t6config.html

manual and software on the above link.

John
Nitro Planes
Old 02-18-2010, 01:26 AM
reddog9985

thanks john your the best now how about a cable for this radio it has a charging port on the side and just above that it has a port that looks like it would be for a trainer jack??? or more like the plug from a set of head phones?? you know what im talking about????? your help for this would be greatful and I wont bother you again thank you paul
Old 03-30-2010, 07:13 PM
Domino3665

Thanks for doing the leg work and finding requested manual. You da' man!
I bought a F-9F Panther jet from BananaHobby. It was under $150 with the 2.4 Ghz transmitter. (that's cheap)
It is a descent enough radio and I thought I could buy another receiver to go into another plane I am working on. (Yardbird YB-22)
Thanks again for your help!
Domino3665