Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

EXCEED RC 2.4GHz 6 CH RADIO

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

EXCEED RC 2.4GHz 6 CH RADIO

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 12:28 PM
Mainspar
My Feedback: (27)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EXCEED RC 2.4GHz 6 CH RADIO

John,
I recently purchased an EXCEED RC Digital Proportional RC System from NITROPLANES. I received the transmitter, receiver, USB cable, and what appears to be a Bind Line, but nothing else was in the box. The ad and box state that software is included, but there was no software and no instructions included. The radio is useless, as is. Is there some means to receive the software and instruction manual for this radio?
Thanks,
Mainspar
Old 03-24-2010, 01:39 AM
nitrostaff1

Default RE: EXCEED RC 2.4GHz 6 CH RADIO

Sorry CD is no longer included but you can download software and manual here: http://www.mycoolheli.com/t6config.html

John
Nitro Planes
Old 03-24-2010, 05:49 PM
sdjb

Mainspar, I have that radio, the thing works as well as my JR unreal for the money. Just wish it had an LED to program with but then that would make it cost alot more I guess. Yea nice TX for the Bucks. If need any help with it let me know I got it all figed out now.
sdjb
Old 04-09-2010, 10:42 PM
Mainspar

sdjb,
REALLY appreciate the offer for help. I got sidetracked with that pesky work thing and had to drop this pursuit for a while. Got back to it this evening and managed to get the driver and executable loaded and running. The only problem I have now is that I only appear to have heli options. There are three heli modes; cannot find a way to run this thing for fixed wing. I was able to program Channels 1-4 to what appear to be the right settings for a fixed wing application using one of the heli modes, but channels 5-6 are still out there somewhere in heli land. Any suggestions? The "manual" implies that there is some way to switch back and forth between heli and fixed wing in the application, but I have not found a way to do that.

Thanks.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:17 PM
Mainspar

Wait...I reopened the T6config again and now there's an "ACRO" option. Maybe that one is for fixed wing. I'll try that tomorrow.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:25 PM
Mainspar

Anyone know if these Exceed RC 2.4 GHz radios can be used with a buddy/trainer cord? The USB cable port on the back of the transmitter is marked "Trainer" and Nitroplanes sells a trainer cord, but there is nothing within the users manual or the software that indicates a trainer cable capability. Will Switch "B" perform as a trainer switch with a trainer cord plugged in the back of the transmitter?
Old 04-11-2010, 03:14 AM
nitrostaff1

sorry this radio does not support the trainer/buddy feature.

John
Nitro Planes
Old 04-11-2010, 10:43 AM
Mainspar

Thanks for the clarification, John. I missed the Fixed Wing selection in the software the first time through...thought maybe I'd missed something concerning the Trainer port on the transmitter too.