Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

air field bf 109 800mm

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

air field bf 109 800mm

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2010, 08:21 AM
sargentpecker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default air field bf 109 800mm

i ordered the airfield bf 109 and two batt 1000 mah but could not find any props does anyone know what size it is i see hobby parts carry a few props cheap any info would be great and any info or review of the 109 would be good to i got the 109 cause my friend wants the stang so we can dog fight im kinda new 2the the sport and all the terms. ive been into rc trucks for over 10 yrs and just got my first plane 6 months ago a park zone micro mstang and thats a great plane have no probs flying that. just have a hard time seeing it and im hoping the 109 will fly about the same but with my other plane i went threw props so i will need to stock up along with batt any idea on a good batt that i can stay in the air for 15 mins thats still 7.4 and will fit would be good also thanks
Old 06-30-2010, 04:54 PM
sargentpecker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: air field bf 109 800mm

o i for got to say i havnt got it yet still in mail will be here next wed sweet then i will have to change the ends on the batts and get her in the air but still if anyone has it and i need any tips on please let me know thanks