RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   NitroModels Support (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/nitromodels-support-456/)
-   -   Nitroplanes Online Support (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/nitromodels-support-456/10064325-nitroplanes-online-support.html)

IneptCorpse 10-12-2010 02:39 PM

Nitroplanes Online Support

Has anyone ever actually seen the online support working? I have been on ever time of day and it is never up. Sat on the phone (long distance on my dime ofcourse) for 1/2 to 45 minutes and never got past the recording on hold. If this is the kind of support I can expect maybe I should cancel the order for my plane before it is too late. I ordered a Skytrainer RTF (blue) because Red was out of stock. I get a message on my answering machine that blue was out of stock would I like red or white. Tried to call (no anwer) tried online "live" support yet to ever find it on (yes it was during the stated business hours). Sent two e-mails that I want Red, no response from either one. My order # is 961059. Any help or is this the norm?</p>

blvdbuzzard 10-12-2010 06:12 PM

RE: Nitroplanes Online Support

I have used it a dozen times. I have watched it for about 40 minutes one time, but the instant messaging worked for me. You mileage may very.

I have not been on for a long while, best way to get answer was to send nitrostaff1 a PM. John did a good job for me.

Buzz.

rlemaster 10-23-2010 12:47 PM

I've been very unhappy with their support so far. I ordered one of the new Airfield P-47's (web site showed it as being in stock) then two days later received a notice saying they were out of stock. I responded to "[email protected]" and asked if they had one of the other ones (green color scheme) in stock and if so to send that one. Never got a response from the e-mail so I called and I did get someone on the phone who told me they had that plane in stock and he would get it out that day. I later received an e-mail saying he had sent it out that day and gave me a tracking #. Two days later, I get another notice saying that plane is out of stock ??? How could he have sent it out if it was out of stock.

I've sent another e-mail (it is the weekend so no one answers the phone) stating that I was not exactly happy about this but I'd go with the P-51 "IF" they had that one in stock, otherwise to cancel my order. I suspect I will not hear anything back from this e-mail either and will have to call.

Their products might be perfectly fine, can't say.... but it's kinda hard to know if you can't get anything shipped.

juancorpancho 11-05-2010 07:45 PM

Hello,you are right,the service provided by Nitroplanes is BAD.I bought an Embraer 312-Tucano and i need a replace for the canopy.I wrote to Nitroplanes on may 2010 and they dont answer me!its incredible,i will never buy anything from Nitroplanes!

Fred420 11-08-2010 11:46 AM

on-line SUX's........................
I have tried 9 times at various times of day..........nothing

dtilney 01-12-2011 06:10 PM

I have used their online support many times with good success. Never had to wait long and always got good service. That is my experience.

ratshooter 01-17-2011 09:19 AM

I have been trying for weeks to get them on the phone or use the online support. No luck at all. If this is what I can expect for service I think I will take my money someplace else.

chebert 01-24-2011 06:27 PM

Go to the following link and see what the BBB has on Nitroplanes also know as <span id="Main_lblDBA2" class="ReportText">Nitro Model Planes </span> http://www.trustlink.org/Reviews/Nit...anes-205968257

Here is NP address and number supplied by the BBB
13240 Amar Road
City of Industry, CA 91746
(626) 369-2301<span class="info">
</span>