RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   NitroModels Support (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/nitromodels-support-456/)
-   -   NITROMODELS REPLACEMENT PARTS REQUEST_Post Here (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/nitromodels-support-456/8956324-nitromodels-replacement-parts-request_post-here.html)

sradd 09-30-2010 09:47 PM

RE: NITROMODELS REPLACEMENT PARTS REQUEST_Post Here

When are you going to start carrying spare parts for the 1400mm BF-109 and 1400mm Spitfire.

Newflyer2010 10-01-2010 12:43 AM

<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS"><span style="font-size: larger">I have just assembled my Dynam A-10 EDF.. When I plug in the battery, the throttle runs WIDE open and will not respond to the Transmiter.. Everything else is in sync with transmiter, just having problems with the throttle.. Any ideas what would cause this ??</span></span>

FlyDeltaJets2007 10-04-2010 07:06 PM

ORIGINAL: FlyDeltaJets2007

ORIGINAL: Forum support1

ORIGINAL: FlyDeltaJets2007

I need a replacement nose cone for the Airfield 64mm F-18 (Gray).

My order information:

Order #: 944923 (
http://www.nitroplanes.com/f18c-64mm-grey-rc-jet.html)

Part I need: 93A18-05-Gray-NoseCone

I would like to order 2 or 3 if possible as the flimsiness of the nose cone tells me this will likely happen again.

I will try to find one in the warehouse and ship it out for you my name is Timmy and I'm from nitroplanes.com.

Thanks, Timmy! Just let me know what I need to do to handle the payment particulars.

Timmy,

I received a voicemail from you guys today (couldn't quite here the caller, Aaron/Harry?) regarding my request to get a replacement nose cone form my Airfield 64mm F-18. He asked me to call back, but didn't leave a phone number and my caller id just said "Private Number". Please pass this on regarding Order Number 944923; I would like to order three (3) replacement nose cones (93A18-05-Gray-NoseCone
) if I can. Please PM me or send me an email to let me know what number I need to call back to get this taken care of. Thanks!!

flyboy12 10-04-2010 10:25 PM

Timmy, I have the CMP
120 size FW 190 from you guys. I need the canopy if you guys have one and in a big hurry. Thanks Frank

foambreaker 10-05-2010 07:28 AM

Hi. Please see my post in a new thread titled 'Thunder AC6 never did work' in this support forum. I bought a charger from Nitroplanes when I bought my Airfield 1450mm P-51 Shangri La back in May or June.Order # yhst 123131.Never could get it to charge any liposwhen plugged into the lipo port. I ordered a new lipo card/adapter but I still get the same 'connection break" message. I can charge a car battery using thered and black leads that use the other connections right next to the lipo jack. I guess the main unit/box itself is defective. I have been in contact with Candy at Hota Company and she thought it was the lipo adapter/card but that doesn't seem to be the case. I guess I'll need to send it back? Please let me know. Thanks. Mark Taylor

THier 10-06-2010 11:56 AM

Hey Guys,,

I am finishing my Yak "50size blue" Upon unwrapping the cowl it is cracked,, No real biggie,,, but I would like to order a new cowl.

Thanks,
Tom

hillbillyexpress 10-07-2010 09:42 PM

how do i get or can someone give me the item number for the nitromodels seawind rudder ?

hillbillyexpress 10-07-2010 09:44 PM

i called nitro and they told me i had to have the item number off the website but i cant find it anywhere, please help

flapwad 10-13-2010 05:58 AM

Hi,

I just bought and completed your 56" yak 52 model. It's the $80 special blue version 2 airplane with the pull-pull and strengthened wings and tail: see link to your add here:

http://www.nitroplanes.com/yak523d5056v.html

Very nice kit and a good deal for the price to be sure. I had read on RCGroups.com and RCUniverse.com forums about the many stabilizer failures the earlier version of this airplane had but was reassured by the note in the advertisement that says that version 2 has a strengthened stab and rear fuse. During assembly, I thought the stabilizer still looked mighty weak but I went ahead and built the plane per directions assuming the problems had been fixed.

My plane flew extremely well on the first flight, but on the second time up the stab fluttered and sheared off flush with the fuselage in straight and level flight at part throttle, causing a major crash. The fuselage survived with minor damage but both wings were severely damaged. When I looked at the failure, I could see that the stab has no reinforcement at all, it’s just made of 5/16" soft balsa sticks with no spar or sheet stock and is very flimsy, so it's no wonder it failed. Apparently whatever upgrade was made has not solved the problem the old version had with stabilizer failures. I can send pics of the fracture if it helps. I accept partial responsibility for the in-flight failure because I should have trusted my instincts and removed the covering from the stab and reinforced it properly, but this is still a real weak link in the design.

I wan to buy a replacement airframe because it's a great kit, but I see the sale has ended and the same plane (although red instead of blue) is now $125. I don't want to pay 50% more for a replacement than I paid for the original.

The only consideration I’m asking from NitroPlanes is to allow me to buy a replacement airframe for the same $80 I paid for the original. I’ll reinforce this one for sure! Here is the link for the identical version 2 plane that I ordered, except in red (the blue is out of stock now.)

http://www.nitroplanes.com/20redyak523d.html

I note you have another 56" yak for $99 but it is different, doesn't have the pull-pull and doesn't appear to have inserted wings or a firewall setup for electric motor. I definitely am not interested in that one.

my order number is yhst-17210252890263-146654.

Thanks and keep up the good work supplying low cost RC gear.

Scott

By the way, your message queues are full at RCGroups and RCuniverse and it is no longer possible to send PMs to you from those forums, you might want to clean them out.

flyboy12 10-13-2010 06:34 PM

have any of you guys gotten any responce from nitro planes lately. I can't even get them to tell me if and when they are going to get parts in for my jet or my FW 190

boisedude74 10-13-2010 08:22 PM

<span class="offscreen">Flag this message</span><div><h1 id="message_view_subject">Re: order yhst-17210252890263-149883 - Defective P51 airplane</h1><div id="message_view_date" class="date"><nobr>Tuesday, October 12, 2010 6:16 PM</nobr></div><div style="clear: both"></div></div><div class="vcard"><div class="row"><div class="label">From:</div><div class="details"><div class="abook"><span class="email">"Nitro Models R/C Plane" &lt;[email protected]&gt;</span></div><span class="offscreen">Add sender to Contacts</span><div class="clearFloat"></div></div><div class="clearFloat"></div></div><div class="row"><div class="label">To:</div><div class="details">"Paul Haskett" &lt;[email protected]&gt;</div><div class="clearFloat"></div></div></div><div id="mailContent"><div id="message578145369" class="undoreset clearfix" role="main"><div id="yiv197058588"><style type="text/css"><!#yiv197058588 DIV {margin:0px;}></style><div style="font-family: times new roman, new york, times, serif; font-size: 18pt">Sorry but as our policy states, we do not warranty any types of crashes. Any questions, please refer to our policy page or contact our customer service.
<div></div>Best Regards,
Nitroplanes
<span><span id="lw_1287019282_0" class="yshortcuts">www.HOBBYPARTZ.com</span> is now offering FREE Shipping to Domestic USA! FREE SHIPPING + NO RESTOCKING FEE! 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.</span>
One-stop Superstore!

<div>NitroModels Inc.
"Where high quality models are made affordable"<div>
</div><div style="font-family: times new roman, new york, times, serif; font-size: 18pt">
<div style="font-family: times new roman, new york, times, serif; font-size: 12pt"><font size="2" face="Tahoma"><hr size="1" /><span style="font-weight: bold">From:</span> Paul Haskett &lt;[email protected]&gt;
<span style="font-weight: bold">To:</span> <span id="lw_1287019282_1" class="yshortcuts" style="border-bottom: #366388 2px dotted; cursor: hand">[email protected]</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">Sent:</span> Sat, October 9, 2010 2:02:13 PM
<span style="font-weight: bold">Subject:</span> order yhst-<span id="lw_1287019282_2" class="yshortcuts">17210252890263</span>-149883 - Defective P51 airplane
</font>
<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td valign="top" style="font: inherit; font-size-adjust: inherit; font-stretch: inherit"> <div>**Please note I am a return customer. I have purchased multiple planes from you and they have worked fine and still fly. I am experienced RC pilot on both planes and helis**</div> <div></div> <div>A week ago Saturday, I purchased the P51 airplane. I recieved my plane on Thursday. I set it up and got it ready to fly. I did all the recommended pre-flight testing and setup and found the plane appeared to be ready to fly.</div> <div></div> <div>When I took the plane out this morning to fly, it taxied fine and the minute I took off the plane banked hard to the left and dove straight into the ground. I retrieved the plane and checked the CG and tried to fly the plane again. The second time I put the plane in the air it did the very same thing. Banked hard to the left and dove right into the ground. I adjusted the battery and attempted to counter the balance issue, however the 3rd and final flight I attempted the plane still rolled left and dove down.</div> <div></div> <div>I am no longer interested in attempting to adjust the plane to counter the balance problem that appears to be with the manufacturing of it. All previous purchases from you have not had this issue, and have not required significant amounts of adjustments to getthem in the air. I beleive this plane simply is defective and I would like to proceed with the process of exchanging the P51RTF and getting one that is, hopefully, not defective.</div> <div></div> <div>Please advise ASAP how we can proceed with rectifying the issue, and getting me a P51 that I can enjoy as much as the F16 EDF Jet 70mm that I recently bought from you and love flying.
</div> <div>Below is my record of purchase, as well, you can look to see my other purchases on file.</div> <div>
</div> </td> </tr> </tbody></table></div></div></div></div></div></div></div>

lsburruss 10-14-2010 11:24 PM

John, I am inquiring about a new cowl and manual for the Super Chipmunk-40 ARF. Are they available? If so, please advise cost and delivery. Thank you, LSB ([email protected])

marshallfamily 10-15-2010 08:59 AM

When are replacement parts for the 1450 mm P-51 going to be available? Specifically the 2 blade spinner, electric motor, ESC, tail, wing, and etc. Lack of replacement parts is a killer.

angelo1939 10-15-2010 11:21 AM

Good luck in getting replacement parts....10 months ago i requested availability of a cowl and canopy for my Marchetti SF260 plane from nitro and they never had it....still waitting...........angelo1939

foambreaker 10-15-2010 06:51 PM

Try www.pw-rc.com

marshallfamily 10-15-2010 09:06 PM

Thanks!

Galand 10-17-2010 09:46 AM

I own two Badius Accipiter gliders bought from Nitroplanes. Where can I find replacement wings?

Jabird73 10-17-2010 01:57 PM

I looked through website, cant find this part.. Ultimate 50cc stab and elevators. the right side separated in flight. Still flew good and got it down without issue.. But alas, I need a new one. Do you have them?

gbooysen 10-21-2010 07:19 AM

Super Chipmunk 40, replacement cowl needed!! any body have any idea where I can get one? they have been out of stock at nitromodels this entire year.
tnx

03svtsnakevert 10-24-2010 05:10 PM

Well, like so many Ineed a fuselage for J3 Cub...been sold out for years...gave my order up a month ago and nothing...no Idon't even get a response...better yet, just send me a new plane...Imean dang

ncpweld 10-24-2010 08:28 PM

NITROMODELS STAFF,

HELP PLEASE,

I need a new wing set for the CMPro F6F Hellcat- 90.
Please respond back to let me know if available.

Thanks,
Joe

wickedxter 10-26-2010 04:46 AM

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Verdana, Arial; font-size: 13px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 1px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 1px; ">order # yhst-17210252890263<div>plane: red ez hawk</div><div></div><div>probelm:</div><div></div><div>i've assymbled the plane and exp. problems when I turn on the trans. and plug in the bat. I get no responce from the servo's or no beep from the ecs unit. I Think its either the Rx or the Tx. Plz help</div></span>

lsburruss 10-26-2010 01:56 PM

Do you realy expect a reply from NitroModels?

Sharpeye22 10-27-2010 09:39 PM

I have a CMP Zero Fighter 50cc - 80" ARF and recently flipped it over on landing. Unfortunatly it broke the canopy. Is it possible to buy a new canopy? The one I have is the one from this page of your site: <u><font color="#810081">http://www.nitroplanes.com/cmpzefi80arf.html

</font></u>Thank you,

Sharpeye22 10-27-2010 09:44 PM

I also have a Boeing P-26 Peashooter 90 - 71" ARFthat also has a broken canopy. Is it possible to buy a new canopy for this airplane? The one I have is the one from this page of your site: <font color="#810081"><font color="#000000">http://www.nitroplanes.com/boppe9071arf.html</font>

</font>Thank you,